Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V22H

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 3:03 am

DisguisedQQ wrote:No way, treachery is treachery, there's no point in kindness to traitors.
And as for ideas, why digestion have to be that short to stay during one battle? Why not make it global... :P

But it wouldn't be intentional treachery(unless it WAS the players choice...)! Just... loss of control!

As for your idea... do you mean... like, let digestion carry out of battle? Erm, because the enemy could escape? or so that the unit can eat MORE in the battle?
Elaborate please.
Turbotowns
???

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 17, 2019 3:15 am

Treachery is treachery and you won't talk me out. :P
You just wanned idea to thing about and i gave you. Make rest by yourself. XD
I'm just thinking about gameplay possibilities, nothing special. For example, one unit could digest limitless amount of other units during few hours of battle or can just wander for days without eating anyone, does it makes sence to you?
In other hand it could be a point of capturing mechanic... It's just an general idea basicly.
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 3:33 am

DisguisedQQ wrote:Treachery is treachery and you won't talk me out. :P
You just wanned idea to thing about and i gave you. Make rest by yourself. XD
I'm just thinking about gameplay possibilities, nothing special. For example, one unit could digest limitless amount of other units during few hours of battle or can just wander for days without eating anyone, does it makes sence to you?
In other hand it could be a point of capturing mechanic... It's just an general idea basicly.

Fine fine...

as for the... hunger issue you're proposing... AH! A hunger mechanic!?
and if a unit goes hunger for a while they get weaker or something?
Is that what you're proposing? Cause that's a pretty neat idea if you are!(we'd need regular food items for non vore civs, and/or we could have the hunger be refilled in a village.(long treks could be risky then, we'd need to be able to provide our troops rations...))
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 4:42 am

Erm... with cruel... Amber can't vore pounce the enemies... (I assume it's because I gave her cruel, greedy too)

OH WAIT! I moved an allied unit that was in the way and now I can vore pounce them...

Erm... shouldn't pounce work OVER other units?
Turbotowns
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri May 17, 2019 6:32 am

You seem way more keen on adding traits to individual units, so if anything I’d say make it another trait that can be cheated into people or wait for customizable race traits before making a new one to take advantage of cruel. By default you shouldn’t just make the game more annoying for an average player by risking their favorite units because they wanted to use a race they like. Obviously I like dragon’s, my fursona is one, and I don’t want to be punished for using my favorite species by losing my front line units who haven’t had time to digest and heal their wounds after taking 16 arrows.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 6:41 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:You seem way more keen on adding traits to individual units, so if anything I’d say make it another trait that can be cheated into people or wait for customizable race traits before making a new one to take advantage of cruel. By default you shouldn’t just make the game more annoying for an average player by risking their favorite units because they wanted to use a race they like. Obviously I like dragon’s, my fursona is one, and I don’t want to be punished for using my favorite species by losing my front line units who haven’t had time to digest and heal their wounds after taking 16 arrows.

Hmmm... It was mostly an A.I. discussion...

Maybe it can be an option then! For players like myself that'd like the risk and danger! A "Cruel Hunger" option! Eh? Aurilika?
Turbotowns
???

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 17, 2019 6:54 am

I'm not really proposing this, vore isn't my stuff, i'm just giving out gameplay ideas that could be interesting. In fact not all things that i suggesting i would be actually interested or use at all.
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 7:22 am

DisguisedQQ wrote:I'm not really proposing this, vore isn't my stuff, i'm just giving out gameplay ideas that could be interesting. In fact not all things that i suggesting i would be actually interested or use at all.

(Well, that would explain your rage at your own units being eaten... though...)Question... why are you on a vore site, if you're not into vore?
Turbotowns
???

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 17, 2019 7:54 am

Coz i find this game way too amazing too stay aside? :3
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 8:02 am

DisguisedQQ wrote:Coz i find this game way too amazing too stay aside? :3

Hahaha! Now if that isn't high praise! Aurilika! Your vore game is so good! Even a non-voraphile enjoys it!
Turbotowns
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri May 17, 2019 10:38 am

They joined so recently they were probably shown it by a friend and joined to give their 2 cents.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 17, 2019 1:01 pm

Nope, we are fully independant unit. XD I found it all by my own, thanks to my curiosity. :P
And as a game fan, who being playing whole life, i can say something about variety of game mechanics and possibilities... Plus i love this genre. XD
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 3:00 pm

DisguisedQQ wrote:Nope, we are fully independant unit. XD I found it all by my own, thanks to my curiosity. :P
And as a game fan, who being playing whole life, i can say something about variety of game mechanics and possibilities... Plus i love this genre. XD

Genre? You mean tactical(or strategy) role playing game? It's mine too actually(in fact I believe you can see mine reaction indicating that back on the second page! Along with caps, and gulp emotes! *siiiiiigh* I'm getting nostalgic, it was also the start of my requests, the first one being the pause feature(weird how you used to not be able to pause(even weirder that it was MY request)) XD )! ^^
Turbotowns
???

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 17, 2019 5:50 pm

There's no chance checking second page when i saw 100+ pages, checked only first one and last three... XD
I'd say pause thingie is really unexpected thing to see it turn-based game but it fits pretty well, good idea. :P
And what do you mean by rage coz eaten units? You mean you enjoy when your unit abused?
Last edited by DisguisedQQ on Fri May 17, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 5:52 pm

DisguisedQQ wrote:There's no chance checking second page when i saw 100+ pages, checked only first one and last three... XD
I'd say pause thingie is really unexpected thing to see it turn-based game but it fits pretty well, good idea. :P

Thanks, and yeah, I guess it IS kinda unusual, now that I think about it, but so is AI vs AI, and a play by play is even MORE unusual so a pause feature was the next best thing.
Turbotowns
???

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 17, 2019 5:55 pm

Well, AI vs AI tbs is not that unusual actually, there's plenty of games with that possibility...
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 6:04 pm

DisguisedQQ wrote:Well, AI vs AI tbs is not that unusual actually, there's plenty of games with that possibility...

Hmmm... really? I was thinking in like fire emblem, or normal turn based rpgs...

Could you give me an example?
Turbotowns
???

Postby DisguisedQQ » Fri May 17, 2019 6:19 pm

Well, first thing that comes into mind is Battle for Wesnoth, when i'm playing VW i keep recalling music from Wesnoth and Warsong(sega), but second one isn't AI vs AI. I could give you more but with amount of games i played it's not easy to remember them all plus for last years i'm more focused on RPG and action genre...
I think you could call Majesty AI vs AI... XD
There's old sega game called Master of Monsters with AI vs AI.
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mrdestructo479 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:58 pm

Quick question:

Are dragons gonna be a playable race? It'd be super interesting to have the race's leader as a different race as their "minions".
Mrdestructo479
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 7:51 pm

DisguisedQQ wrote:Well, first thing that comes into mind is Battle for Wesnoth, when i'm playing VW i keep recalling music from Wesnoth and Warsong(sega), but second one isn't AI vs AI. I could give you more but with amount of games i played it's not easy to remember them all plus for last years i'm more focused on RPG and action genre...
I think you could call Majesty AI vs AI... XD
There's old sega game called Master of Monsters with AI vs AI.

Huh... never heard of any of those. Got me curious though...
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game