Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V25G

Postby carlj » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Aurilika wrote:
carlj wrote:So while i was scouting the source code i noticed a set of different belly sprites for Zoey in which she has her belly sideways, any reasons of why it's not used? I also noticed a series of combat logs that triggers if the pred eats its first prey but i don't remember having seen it working in game. Anyway i decided that i'm gonna make more lamias snake belly because it bothers me how no matter how full they are the snake belly doesn't reflect their human belly.

Her sideways sprites are used when she does her tail attack special. They are further divided into small belly sideways, and big belly sideways, with different body poses.
The first time messages have a few qualifiers to prevent them from being spammed out. They only apply to predators less than level 10, first digestion, and not mercenaries, or in pure tactical mode (i.e. from the create tactical screen (otherwise pure tactical matches would be all first time messages)).

Oh, that shows how much i used that attack uh? And the first time thing only applies below level 10 it's a bit weird (in my games i usually spent some time in training so i don't send my troops to death every time), wouldn't make more sense to have it be just to be the first prey and not mercenary? I mean maybe that unit trained only in combat and knows nothing about vore or never tried it? But it's not deal breaker, just that i never noticed because of my stubbornness on keeping my troops alive and strong.
Anyway after some attempts i gave up on the lamia sprites, the fact that i have to work on 3 different layers and not to make them look awful for a beginner like me it's too much, if i was more experienced and actually being able to draw i would also make an outfit for the lamia leader but that's not gonna happen anytime soon. I'll stick to writing more flavor text.
carlj
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:47 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Hmmm, I'll try it again. No, it still works, nice! XD

And... er... the monsters... might be capped at lvl 101... I'll have to do some more checking... but I've noticed this consistency(despite my alliance of 5 races, being WELL over the 20% that doesn't effect monsters, being well over lvl 300)...

Wait, YEAH! Despite having the exp, it seems they don't go above lvl 101... AH! I noticed, when autoleveling at my current absurd levels, that it can only level up 100 levels at a time, to auto level from lvl 1 to 300, you have to auto level THREE TIMES! I guess monsters can only do it once per turn, and they attack immediately, resulting in them being under leveled, if they survived a turn, they'd probably get to lvl 201, but, well... emphasis on "IF". Oh! I noticed a couple times when my captured cities were attacked, the garrison was also at lvl 101, so I guess the garrisons can only lvl once a turn as well. XD

Another possible bug is that my fled/dismissed units went ALL the way to slime town 11, when there were FAR closer villages to reach.

Also, JEEZ does my merely huge slime(lvl340) digest and absorb these weak ass harpies(lvl35 average), like in TWO TURNS, even WITH the slow vore traits, could you maybe add it so that those traits(slow digestion and slow absorption), gives at least 5 turns(MINIMUM) for each phase? If that's at all possible? (Also, despite the chance to vore these little snacks is 99%! I'm failing surprising frequent, I can't be this unlucky, can I?)

Ah, that's one of those things that's been in place since the beginning as a fail safe, but was never updated. I updated it so that it should level up all the way the first time now, instead of 100 levels at a time.

Well, they do it based on ground travel time, I'm not sure if it takes into account armies or not, I think it's supposed to just path through them, but it's possible it does avoidance.

I created a level 340 huge slime and ate a level 35 harpy. It takes 1 turn to digest (it's like candy at that point, though the difference isn't supposed to be quite that extreme), and 6 turns to absorb. It's 12 turns to absorb if slow absorption is on. I'm not sure if it's bigger than "merely huge", or you've changed slimes body size to be something over 100 (body size has an impact on absorption time), but it's still somewhat slow in the default case. I'll probably give it a 4 turn minimum though.

radiogenicvore wrote:I parked a 1 unit army on top of an abandoned village for a few turns while I tried to get the race I wanted for the population over to it and by the time they got there the village had 2 vagrants in it. I think I also had a random event that lowered the population of the abandoned village within that time frame.

A 1 unit army shouldn't be able to populate a village at all (it takes 2 to breed), so that issue is definitely related to events. I thought I had them ignore empty villages, but I clearly missed a piece.

carlj wrote:Oh, that shows how much i used that attack uh? And the first time thing only applies below level 10 it's a bit weird (in my games i usually spent some time in training so i don't send my troops to death every time), wouldn't make more sense to have it be just to be the first prey and not mercenary? I mean maybe that unit trained only in combat and knows nothing about vore or never tried it? But it's not deal breaker, just that i never noticed because of my stubbornness on keeping my troops alive and strong.

Well, I was trying to balance it between appearing too much and not enough, but I can probably loosen/eliminate the level requirement, I think I added that before I put in the mercenary check.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:24 pm

25H released, fixing up some more bugs and adding a few requested minor features.

25H:
Fixed a glitch where the targetting numbers would stay up and partially lock you if you tried a special vore attack on an ally and missed (it was still clearable by hitting space though).
Added the option for specifying specific traits for genders for various races. It's just done in text style "large, clever" for easy pasting and to make it not a UI nightmare. Also added one for leaders in general.
The summon spell has been reworked so that it picks randomly from any monster type you have enabled from mercenaries (except dragons). This gives greater control over monsters you don't want to see. If you have no types enabled, it will pick vagrants.
Units big enough to have parts of their sprite start in another tile will now will have proper layers (was really only an issue with the huge trait).
Bulk weapon upgrade purchase now works for units that didn't have a free inventory slot (but already had a weapon)
Low happiness rebellions occuring in villages that have armies in them are now handled properly. (They were kind of glitchy, the intended outcome is your army fighting against the garrison/village that rebelled.)
Events no longer happen on the first turn (it's jarring to get an event before you even know where your villages are)
Some sliders have more range (max armies can be set to 1, army mp can be set up to 12)
Bandits are now limited to a maximum of the empire's army size that they spawn near.
Added a button in unit editor to clear all status effects (positive and negative)
Fixed some misc. UI issues
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marpatt » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:14 pm

Aurilika wrote:Added the option for specifying specific traits for genders for various races. It's just done in text style "large, clever" for easy pasting and to make it not a UI nightmare. Also added one for leaders in general.

How do you actually add the traits? Since I can't seem to figure it out ^^;

If you're just supposed to write the traits into the bar, it doesn't seem to be working.

EDIT: I figured it out. Traits don't apply to males and instead only seem to be added to females (even when writing them in the Male Traits bar)
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore War V25H

Postby frogcubus » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:44 pm

I was wondering about something:

I’ve got a bit of a thing for predators being cute boys; incubi are a huge turnon to that effect, in my experience.

In the most recent version of the game I’ve played, in order to get male succubi, you have to go to a different race that has males available, select that gender, and then go back to using the succubus race. All of this has to be done via cheats. The models used for male succubi, or rather incubi, look about perfect, but it’s a bit of a hassle to go through that whole process. It’s especially annoying if you want to keep the cosmetic customizations that you already added for the character, since selecting a different race tends to scramble them again.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:47 pm

BewitchedTwist wrote:I was wondering about something:

I’ve got a bit of a thing for predators being cute boys; incubi are a huge turnon to that effect, in my experience.

In the most recent version of the game I’ve played, in order to get male succubi, you have to go to a different race that has males available, select that gender, and then go back to using the succubus race. All of this has to be done via cheats. The models used for male succubi, or rather incubi, look about perfect, but it’s a bit of a hassle to go through that whole process. It’s especially annoying if you want to keep the cosmetic customizations that you already added for the character, since selecting a different race tends to scramble them again.

Heh, sounds like the male gender needs to be enabled for succubi.
Turbotowns
???

Postby frogcubus » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:23 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
BewitchedTwist wrote:I was wondering about something:

Heh, sounds like the male gender needs to be enabled for succubi.

Turbotowns, that's exactly it! I was wondering how to go about saying it. Nothing else needs to be changed about that, unless somebody wants to be a saint and make them a playable race right from the get-go, albeit one that could be construed as kinda OP given their access to Enthralling Depths, Dazzle, and Flight.

...I just really like succubi and incubi, okay?
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby antoinou62185 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:14 am

I thought he might have more tribune but of the same race or a mixture
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:41 am

It seems adding gender traits, doesn't retroactively add them to units... at least until you load. Even then(in the middle of a fight), only a couple (female)lamia got the traits(female... AND herm).

Next fight, the female AND herm traits are given to random female units... which includes frogs. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:53 am

Marpatt wrote:How do you actually add the traits? Since I can't seem to figure it out ^^;

If you're just supposed to write the traits into the bar, it doesn't seem to be working.

EDIT: I figured it out. Traits don't apply to males and instead only seem to be added to females (even when writing them in the Male Traits bar)

Ah, sorry about that, I got distracted in the middle of setting them up and didn't finish properly. (All 3 sets used the conditional for females when applying them due to inattention). I'll probably release a patch this evening with that fixed.

BewitchedTwist wrote:In the most recent version of the game I’ve played, in order to get male succubi, you have to go to a different race that has males available, select that gender, and then go back to using the succubus race. All of this has to be done via cheats. The models used for male succubi, or rather incubi, look about perfect, but it’s a bit of a hassle to go through that whole process. It’s especially annoying if you want to keep the cosmetic customizations that you already added for the character, since selecting a different race tends to scramble them again.

Well, that was to do with their original intention. I'll go ahead and enable them to be used (as now people can restrict it to be females only using the race editor if they are playing mixed). Their naked chest looks a little dull, as it was never intended to be seen, and a few of the clothes need minor fixes to display correctly for males, but I can do that pretty quickly.

Turbotowns wrote:It seems adding gender traits, doesn't retroactively add them to units... at least until you load. Even then(in the middle of a fight), only a couple (female)lamia got the traits(female... AND herm).

Next fight, the female AND herm traits are given to random female units... which includes frogs. XD

Well, the female part is related to the bug reported above by Marpatt. I thought that I had it set up correctly to reload traits right away, but I'll make sure it works. As for another race somehow getting the traits, that shouldn't be possible, I'll check into it.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:19 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Marpatt wrote:How do you actually add the traits? Since I can't seem to figure it out ^^;

Ah, sorry about that, I got distracted in the middle of setting them up and didn't finish properly. (All 3 sets used the conditional for females when applying them due to inattention). I'll probably release a patch this evening with that fixed.

BewitchedTwist wrote:In the most recent version of the game I’ve played, in order to get male succubi, you have to go to a different race that has males available, select that gender, and then go back to using the succubus race. All of this has to be done via cheats. The models used for male succubi, or rather incubi, look about perfect, but it’s a bit of a hassle to go through that whole process. It’s especially annoying if you want to keep the cosmetic customizations that you already added for the character, since selecting a different race tends to scramble them again.

Well, that was to do with their original intention. I'll go ahead and enable them to be used (as now people can restrict it to be females only using the race editor if they are playing mixed). Their naked chest looks a little dull, as it was never intended to be seen, and a few of the clothes need minor fixes to display correctly for males, but I can do that pretty quickly.

Turbotowns wrote:It seems adding gender traits, doesn't retroactively add them to units... at least until you load. Even then(in the middle of a fight), only a couple (female)lamia got the traits(female... AND herm).

Well, the female part is related to the bug reported above by Marpatt. I thought that I had it set up correctly to reload traits right away, but I'll make sure it works. As for another race somehow getting the traits, that shouldn't be possible, I'll check into it.

Well... I kinda gave the same gender traits to ALL races(even the monsters and special mercenaries).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:25 pm

25I released.

25I:
Fixed the broken bulk buy basic weapons that I managed to break in the last patch without noticing.
Sergals now have several outfits to choose from, as minor variations of the base outfits.
Changing Race traits in a tactical game now takes effect immediately. Loading a saved game will also immediately convert all units to use whatever your current race settings are.
Succubus can now be male (they're still referrerd to as Succubi instead of Incubi), though their torso doesn't have much shading.
Fixed a bug where male and herm specific traits were applied to females, and not to the respective categories.
Endosoma will now digest friendly targets that are already dead (obtained by eating someone containing a dead friendly). Added a dependant cheat trait (HealingBelly) that makes endosoma heal friendly prey.
Fixed a misalignment with the largest size of furry balls.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V25I

Postby drayureverance » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:54 am

Hello, I wanted to say I really love this game ever since I found it a few months or a year back and i've seen how much this has grown and I would have to say this was very great and I enjoyed this game very much, I used to actually sit up all night playing too, its really enjoyable and I'd have to say thank you for such a wonderful game, I'm not sure if I have said this before or not I dont really know but if I have the my apologies. ^^;

Now with this recent update I have been getting an exception with the bulk purchase weapons, which apparently when clicked it gives the pop up and doesn't say the cost of any of the weapons.

I'm not sure exactly where to post said exceptions on so Uh I hope here is alright? if not then I apologize.

The Exception I've been getting:
Spoiler: show
Exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Version :25I
ItemRepository+<>c__DisplayClass12_0.<GetItemType>b__0 (Item s) (at <4b41b0782d9a45609923f1461727a28d>:0)
System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[TSource].MoveNext () (at <1b13ba6391c74847bbc3eddc86df7eee>:0)
System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source, System.Boolean& found) (at <1b13ba6391c74847bbc3eddc86df7eee>:0)
System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) (at <1b13ba6391c74847bbc3eddc86df7eee>:0)
ItemRepository.GetItemType (Item item) (at <4b41b0782d9a45609923f1461727a28d>:0)
Unit.HasSpecificWeapon (ItemType[] types) (at <4b41b0782d9a45609923f1461727a28d>:0)
Recruit_Mode.ExpensiveFitCost () (at <4b41b0782d9a45609923f1461727a28d>:0)
Recruit_Mode.RefreshBulkBuy () (at <4b41b0782d9a45609923f1461727a28d>:0)
Recruit_Mode.ButtonCallback (System.Int32 ID) (at <4b41b0782d9a45609923f1461727a28d>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1[T1].Invoke (T1 args0) (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.CachedInvokableCall`1[T].Invoke (System.Object[] args) (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

The game said to report it, but I havent been on the forum long enough and I wasn't sure where to throw it in, again I apologize if this isn't the place to do this.
drayureverance
New to the forum

Re: Vore War V25I

Postby Aurilika » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:24 am

drayureverance wrote:Hello, I wanted to say I really love this game ever since I found it a few months or a year back and i've seen how much this has grown and I would have to say this was very great and I enjoyed this game very much, I used to actually sit up all night playing too, its really enjoyable and I'd have to say thank you for such a wonderful game, I'm not sure if I have said this before or not I dont really know but if I have the my apologies. ^^;

Now with this recent update I have been getting an exception with the bulk purchase weapons, which apparently when clicked it gives the pop up and doesn't say the cost of any of the weapons.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it.

Also, I've fixed that error (your report was the first I heard of it) and released a new version.

25J:
Fixed a bug where the bulk buy panel was completely broken.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V25J

Postby Marpatt » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:00 pm

Hmmm, so I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it seems you can't add Prey via the gendered traits, which is a little disappointing as that was one of the things I was looking forward to (Having the other gender in the game, but as prey)

but it does seem to be working now, if that is intentional :-D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Marpatt wrote:Hmmm, so I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it seems you can't add Prey via the gendered traits, which is a little disappointing as that was one of the things I was looking forward to (Having the other gender in the game, but as prey)

That takes just a little bit of extra setup that I forgot to do (because the prey trait and the actual predator ability aren't exactly the same), so I'll get that in the next time I release a patch.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marpatt » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Marpatt wrote:Hmmm, so I don't know if this is intentional or not, but it seems you can't add Prey via the gendered traits, which is a little disappointing as that was one of the things I was looking forward to (Having the other gender in the game, but as prey)

That takes just a little bit of extra setup that I forgot to do (because the prey trait and the actual predator ability aren't exactly the same), so I'll get that in the next time I release a patch.

Ah, alright then! Thanks for the response :)
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby antoinou62185 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:43 pm

just ideas of events like: marriages between race between the leaders. who can have children for the protectors and the educated. meetings with orphans in distress who can be adopted. where to spend with people who have a stroke of existence (cock.vore or unbirth) if it ended well it regurgitates or digest you. where a meeting of all the leaders. and finally a merchant who wants to sell slaves on your land, you can even buy a few.
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:59 pm

It would be nice if the monsters had genders again, even if there's no visual or vore based changes, they'd be able to take advantage of the alternate gender traits, which would add some spice to these fights(Currently they just get the herm traits).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:17 am

The final version of my Turbo7 Map, the next time I update my map(which first of all, won't be until we get another main race, or just to implement some any monsters), it'll be Turbo8!

As I said over on MonsterGirl Rancher's thread, Mega's being a bitch right now, so here(this is better anyway, as i can see if anyone downloads this. XD)
Turbo7.zip
(7.72 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

EDIT: There was an issue with the civ villages, so I fixed this post, sorry for anyone that had to manually fix it themselves. ^^;
Last edited by Turbotowns on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game