Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V26B

Postby Younger99 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:43 am

Micadi wrote:I've finally managed to get my race into the game. I would post it two days earlier but I had some major problems with getting this to work. And I still have a few bugs to squish...
I would really appreciate criticism.

They look good! X3
Younger99
Participator

Re: Vore War V26B

Postby Aurilika » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:10 pm

26C Released. A new race, curtesty of Micadi, some bug fixes and two new terrain types. Also, the default custom events file is 3 times bigger than before. If you're unzipping into the same directory, you'll probably want to delete your UserData/Events.txt if you don't have any events you want to save, and then the new one will automatically be copied over when the game starts.

26C:
Added the bee race as a new main race, credit for the sprites and most of the implementation goes to Micadi.
Fixed a bug where snowy trees were impassible because they didn't have a specified movement cost (how I didn't catch this early, and also that no one reported it, I don't know). Also ended up adding snow mountains and sand mountains to allow snowy blocking terrain.
Fixed a potential issue if you started the tutorial, then loaded a different save game.
Fixed several graphical issues with the equines (whip alignment being off in the ui view, balls being incorrect, male latex suit having an extra part added)
Fixed an exception with non-predatory equines and the latex body suit.
Fixed an issue where the swap sides button would vanish if you opened the unit editor outside of battle as intended, but then never return until you restart the game.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V26C

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:15 pm

Got this exception when I tried to open the unit editor in a pure tactical game with the new Bee race.

Exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Version :26C
UnitEditorPanel.Close () (at <2faccf72173a4e22a4d971a97cbdae6e>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at <780acbdfab1d441d95f18133007790cd>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <bd392c1132fe447fbb1adf74b58b3be5>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby PhantomOfMars » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:12 pm

By the way, thank you so much for working on this game. It has been a lot of fun and I can tell how much time has been put into it. If you would like help with any specific writing for the game, I can see what I can do.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:46 pm

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:Got this exception when I tried to open the unit editor in a pure tactical game with the new Bee race.

As best as I can tell, that's completely unrelated to bees, but I can't determine exactly what the issue is. I think I have it fixed now, but I'm not sure.

26D:
Fixed the bee leader not starting out wearing the leader outfit.
Hopefully resolved a bug where you could somehow enter the unit editor without having a unit that it was based on.
Tried to set up an alternate system for the very rare people that have restrictive file permissions.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore War V26D

Postby DisguisedQQ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:29 pm

A few days ago i come up with few ideas, again... XD
Possibility to change max army size during game.
Possibility for working Endosoma trait for prey units.
Option for possibility of safely swallowing and not killing allies.
Option for possibility of converting swallowed units, like auto-surrendering one.
Customization lock for specific units, for keeping some units special while applying colors/outfits for army.
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:57 am

DisguisedQQ wrote:A few days ago i come up with few ideas, again... XD
Option for possibility of converting swallowed units, like auto-surrendering one.
Customization lock for specific units, for keeping some units special while applying colors/outfits for army.

Sounds promising.
What would the endosoma trait do to prey?
Younger99
Participator

Postby LLEPAICG » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:22 am

Hello,

there is an error in the game that isn't listed in the exception.txt file even when it happens!

It's about the event number 11, not sure if custom event or general event. The error prevents the event to occur!
Maybe there are more events that can't occur but I couldn't find another even after playing for a long time.

Thanks in advance! ^^
LLEPAICG
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:29 pm

DisguisedQQ wrote:A few days ago i come up with few ideas, again... XD

You can change the max army size in the world settings screen.
Not sure what you mean by endosoma for prey units? Like there's a separate trait that would apply from the prey side instead of the trait from the predator side?
Well, you can safely swallow if the pred has the endosoma trait.
The issue there is that the unit would convert and die the next turn unless they were spat up, which also makes it easy for the player to miss.
I'll see if there's a decent way I can do that.

LLEPAICG wrote:Hello,

there is an error in the game that isn't listed in the exception.txt file even when it happens!

It's about the event number 11, not sure if custom event or general event. The error prevents the event to occur!
Maybe there are more events that can't occur but I couldn't find another even after playing for a long time.

Thanks in advance! ^^

Okay, I'll check it out and fix it.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DisguisedQQ » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:46 am

About endosoma, it doesn't really matter which way, just the fact that only preds can be powerful healers isn't fun. :P
And i'm talking about switch option for menu, to prevent swallowed allies from taking damage.
And converted that way could survive by previous option or being auto-regurgitated.
Also, i'm not sure if that's how it supposed to be, but alot of vorish events happening in my non-vorish kingdom for no reason...
And about army size, could you add possibility to change army sizes of all factions at once, just like at game creation?
DisguisedQQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marpatt » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:07 pm

So, I have a suggestion for a feature.

As much as I love most of the events, I wish we could toggle/tag events that can play for each race, since it's a little strange to get an event where a bride has swallowed their spouse when playing as bunnies, or getting a slave or ate a husband when men literally don't exist for the race you're playing as.

Ps. Love the game :-D
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:37 pm

Marpatt wrote:So, I have a suggestion for a feature.

As much as I love most of the events, I wish we could toggle/tag events that can play for each race, since it's a little strange to get an event where a bride has swallowed their spouse when playing as bunnies, or getting a slave or ate a husband when men literally don't exist for the race you're playing as.

Ps. Love the game :-D

maybe the husband could refer to the parent that provided the dna required for reproduction?
Turbotowns
???

Postby gigaredpanther » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:42 pm

I've also considered how events could benefit from a 'tagging' system. It would allow for events catered towards the preferences the player already has set, rather than just some middle-of-the-road "safe" scenarios for everyone.

For example, having an event that only plays if cock vore is enabled, and if you have a leader capable of doing it (Example in spoilertext). Or have species-specific events to give them that extra little touch of personality. Maybe even events that pop up based on traits your species/leader has (Endosoma opening up Endo-based events, etc)

Even just adding a tagging system without actually making more events would be nice. There's plenty of us here who would be more than happy to write for this game!

Spoiler: show
Even though it's not normally my thing, I've had an event idea in my head that works under the assumption that you have a leader that can CV. The abridged version of it being:

"You're approached by a woman from (Town), they don't have enough men to repopulate! She asks that you help... Personally."

A: 'Assist' the woman and some of her friends (Small but safe population boost for Town. Maybe some slight CV flavor text)

B: Tell them to share what men they have (Or similar 'dismissive' option.)

C: A dire situation indeed! Gather everyone in the village! (Chance of the event going well, resulting in a large population boost. Chance of your leader going overboard in the sexual chaos and CVing most, if not all, of the town. Whoops!)

The real thing would be more verbose, but you get the gist of it.
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marpatt » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:28 pm

Turbotowns wrote:maybe the husband could refer to the parent that provided the dna required for reproduction?

I mean, yeah, there are always ways you can think about it to make it work, and you can always edit the events to not be gender specific (besides maybe pred) But I'd still want the feature, since voracious events for bunnies always feel weird, and there's no way besides either removing the *vore* in events (Which uhhh, probably not going to do that) or making it so that bunnies CAN vore. Even still, aside from the bunnies, it'd be nice to have. Say you want to make an event involving some playable race that's wild without having it be a monster (or edit one that includes a monster into a player race), easy, right? Just write the event, put in something like "blah blah, wild pack of wolves/scouting party in the forest, what are we gonna do??!" and you're done. But wait! what if you're *playing as* the wolves, then it wouldn't really make sense, would it? So I do really think this feature would be helpful :-D

gigaredpanter wrote:I've also considered how events could benefit from a 'tagging' system. It would allow for events catered towards the preferences the player already has set, rather than just some middle-of-the-road "safe" scenarios for everyone.

For example, having an event that only plays if cock vore is enabled, and if you have a leader capable of doing it (Example in spoilertext). Or have species-specific events to give them that extra little touch of personality.

Even just adding a tagging system without actually making more events would be nice. There's plenty of us here who would be more than happy to write for this game!

Exactly! I really like how much editing you can do in Vore War to make it fit your own preferences and ideas for races. Like, for example, using the two traits that allow you to absorb vored units traits (I don't remember their names) I put both of them on slimes, for obvious reasons. For less obvious reasons, I gave foxes the innate spell of Prey's Curse, while giving them endosoma, healing belly, and the magic resist and magic prowess, to mage them a more seducer mage type race. Or resourceful for humans (which I'm honestly surprised they don't have by default) etc. Adding a way to specify what events can play for which races (Not even including the additions you made to the idea, with what vore is enabled and if the leader can do it) would be a nice change, and allow for even more customization of the game, which is always a good thing :gulp:
Marpatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:16 am

Everyone talking about bees and endo and I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for centaurs. 'w'
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:51 pm

Aces wrote:Everyone talking about bees and endo and I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for centaurs. 'w'

Fair point XD
Younger99
Participator

Postby carlj » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:49 pm

Aces wrote:Everyone talking about bees and endo and I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for centaurs. 'w'

You and me both, my friend!
carlj
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:57 pm

If no one else is already working on they I could give it a shot, can't guarantee that they'll look any good as the sprites for Vore War are bigger then I normally make, but I can still take a shot.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby gigaredpanther » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:43 pm

You know, I had this lingering feeling that there was some kind of species archetype missing! Centaurs! That was it!
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:31 pm

Centures should have two bellies, and horse dicks. For clear reasons
Persona59523
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game