Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V13

Postby Ger-Fox » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:14 am

like VLover say. Pls add a option for on and off the burps and new stuff like belly jiggles and skull~^^ also pls repair the map editor^^

nice add btw even when the gender all looks odd + the 3 different eyes of lamia looks a bit odd^^

beside of this its nice to see lamias finally here. good job ^^
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:45 am

I've just run into a problem where i try to enter a battle and it keeps on popping up a msg that says "The first Exception of this session was just logged to recentexceptions.txt" error type thing and I don't really know how I can fix this just wondering if anyone knows how
VLover552
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:07 am

I think it might be a good idea to add a few different belch sounds and have a randomized one play. The current one is a bit odd.

Also the belly sizes are capped smaller than before the animated jiggling addition. Not sure if that's intentional or not. But I liked the big wide bellies since it made more sense with lowering the unit's MP's down so much with lots of prey.

Edit: Forgot to make the suggestion of perhaps adding the Vagrants to the pure tactical battle faction selection.

And also it might not be a bad idea to have Vagrants as a possible mercenary hire option as a less expensive but decent addition to armies?

Can also confirm the lamia village isn't showing up or selectable in map editor as well as human and crypter town icons being borked.

Not sure if it was taken into consideration yet but perhaps it might be nice to have bridge tile with four variants that are of each respective direction for making some really nice forts and such.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:06 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I think it might be a good idea to add a few different belch sounds and have a randomized one play. The current one is a bit odd.

Also the belly sizes are capped smaller than before the animated jiggling addition. Not sure if that's intentional or not. But I liked the big wide bellies since it made more sense with lowering the unit's MP's down so much with lots of prey.

Edit: Forgot to make the suggestion of perhaps adding the Vagrants to the pure tactical battle faction selection.

And also it might not be a bad idea to have Vagrants as a possible mercenary hire option as a less expensive but decent addition to armies?

Can also confirm the lamia village isn't showing up or selectable in map editor as well as human and crypter town icons being borked.

Not sure if it was taken into consideration yet but perhaps it might be nice to have bridge tile with four variants that are of each respective direction for making some really nice forts and such.

Oh!~ Bridges! Great Idea! Also, I think Aurilika only checks the thread a few times a day. I don't know when they sleep, but I'm gonna head to bed now! XD
Night ya'll!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ger-Fox » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:20 am

bridge would be awesome. atm i try to make such similar thing by cut off some farms from towns so the only spot them can walk is the town self. but its not really a bridge xD

and yes i loved the big wide belly alot because it show me "this pred ate extrem much already" the just big belly is ok but not this fun to watch for me like this big wide one^^

let hope he can patch a bit of all this^^
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:58 am

Yeah Vagrants being added to pure tactical selection was mentioned before they were even implemented I think.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GreenSlime » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:16 am

Slime palettes! Wow, this took longer than expected.

Slime palettes are gouped by main palette - 3 highlight palettes for each main color.
Attachments
Slime palettes.png
Slime palettes.png (6.88 KiB) Viewed 1020 times
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:23 am

Oh and here's some belch sounds that could help if interested.

You need winrar or some sort of archive program to open this if you aren't able to do so.
Attachments
Belch Sounds.rar
(565.99 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:04 pm

I'll get a patch out tonight, don't have enough time now.

Turbotowns wrote:I used 1,2,3, and enter, does this mean we HAVE to click now?

Oh, and the lamia towns aren't in the editor(also the human and crypter town sprites on the left side menu are borked.)
AND When I resized during a game it STILL moves the units(at least resizing it back to the prior size moves them back)... But ONLY for the non default directions(the ones it starts on, top and right, DON'T move them, but left and down DO), a bit annoying, I was going to resize in BOTH directions to try to move them back after the first resize.

Huh? Also, when I tweaked the world settings the colors broke, light purple and green just says "light" in the drop down menu, and light blue disappeared entirely.

Sorry, I worded that badly, it should have said space and enter no longer interact with buttons.

I really need to remember to check out the map editor screen right before release. The messed up icons are from me switching around from the simple towns for humans/crypter and not updating it to point to the right place. I'll check out the map editor resizing. The colors issue might just be the names getting truncated, but I'll check it out.

Turbotowns wrote:You know what JUST NOW occurred to me... The ability to FIGHT OUR OWN RACE, as ANOTHER TEAM! I.E. Team1-Slimes-colorDarkGreen V.S. Team2-Slimes-colorLIGHTGreen! Or we could have a war between, like, 6 different teams of humans if we want to be boring! XD The ability to add ADDITIONAL teams of races that were ALREADY ADDED! The whole subjugated units rejoining their original side could easily changed to TEAM rather than Race, which would also make sense, if someone took one of my allied cat's towns, made an army of cats, and used them against me, naturally some of the units should REMEMBER that I'm on their race's side and rejoin me.
Oh yeah, don't know how'd that work in the editor unless we can give the villages team tags...

Somebody suggested that to me in PM, it would take a bit of reworking though because the game has Race and Side tied together in a lot of places. That may eventually happen, though.

VLover552 wrote:I just came up with a tiny little suggestion for the game, increased brush size for the map editor so that turning an entire ocean into land does not take several years to do (I may or may not like my maps uuuge)

Sure, that should be pretty easy.

Zond wrote:I found a bug
  if you only have a lower part of clothes
boobs not increasing

Looks like most of the units with tiny boobs there are actually male. You can edit things in the content settings menu to be all females if you prefer.

GreenSlime wrote:There's a bit of graphical weirdness with lamias: First, male/futa lamias' dicks should be a couple pixels higher. Second, the rings on their tails are flesh-colored which looks kinda weird. Same color set as their tails (but different color) should look better.
Also, a question - Is there a way to implement prey moving between stomachs? Like, first the prey moves to human stomach and a couple of turns later into snake stomach? Or by volume, adding to both human and snake stomachs?

Yeah, I can adjust them, though it may end up being adjusted to use your newer privates file, but I'll make sure it lines up correctly. As for the colors, I was focused on getting the sprites to appear correctly and line up, and moved on when they did, and now realized I didn't get up proper colors for them. Would it make the most sense for their tail colors to borrow from the lizard scheme? As for stomachs, yes. I ended up using the tail as weight gain and the belly as normal, but it would be relatively easy to change around if you think it would be good.

VLover552 wrote:Loving the update so far and my only little criticism so far is the whole burp thing and the little death skull when the digestion finishes it's fine and all but I just would love a option to turn it on/off idk I guess i'm just petty in that aspect and I love to death having loads of options for things in vore games makes me feel like I can make my own story with stuff and such and also I encountered this weird game breaking bug that I'm going to try and re create and see if it was just a fluke thing or not but I figured I'd say it here just in case

Fair enough, I thought the skull would be subtle enough no one would mind it, but it's easy to make it optional. The burps could benefit from better sounds, but I'll make them optional as well.

Turbotowns wrote:The dicks on harpies also looks weird, I didn't say anything cause I didn't know whether or not it was even POSSIBLE to adjust it some for JUST THEM, AND, I didn't know if it was just me.
Also, what the formula for the belly bouncing? Like when is it supposed to bounce and why?

It is now possible to adjust it for just them, but the new harpies will be coming in soon, so it may be okay to just leave it. I may take a quick peek at it though.
Baif created it so I don't understand it 100%, but it bounces when you eat something, and it also bounces periodically depending on how many alive prey are in the stomach (more is more often).

Ger-Fox wrote:the 3 different eyes of lamia looks a bit odd^^

Yeah, I forgot to finish adjusting them. You can pretend that they kind of look like snake eyes in the meanwhile.

VLover552 wrote:I've just run into a problem where i try to enter a battle and it keeps on popping up a msg that says "The first Exception of this session was just logged to recentexceptions.txt" error type thing and I don't really know how I can fix this just wondering if anyone knows how

So it should have created a file called recentexceptions.txt in the subfolder VoreWar_Data. You can PM me either the file itself, or the contents of that file, so that I know exactly where the error is occurring

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Also the belly sizes are capped smaller than before the animated jiggling addition. Not sure if that's intentional or not. But I liked the big wide bellies since it made more sense with lowering the unit's MP's down so much with lots of prey.
Yeah, that's an oversight because the animation returns scale to 1 when it's done, and the super-size bellies were done with scaling. I'll get that fixed.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:And also it might not be a bad idea to have Vagrants as a possible mercenary hire option as a less expensive but decent addition to armies?

Vagrants will probably show up in the mercenary house along with other unique entities. As for bridges, that sounds good, I'd just need sprites.

failbird105 wrote:Yeah Vagrants being added to pure tactical selection was mentioned before they were even implemented I think.

Yeah, that's fairly high on the priority list, it shouldn't be too hard to do.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Oh and here's some belch sounds that could help if interested.

Okay, I'll use them to add more variety.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ger-Fox » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:56 pm

me suggest the 2 fox race fight again another :P well you told it is some you maybe in future do. but for now other need to do first^^
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby GreenSlime » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:03 pm

Lamias currently are using slime colors, right? It's okay to leave them, as for rings they could be accessory-colored.
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby GreenSlime » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:02 pm

So, in case anyone wondered how much stuff you have to sprite up for a clothing set or wanted to create a set themselves, here's the template containing all body/breast variations across all current races (Lamias HD will use scylla template for human body) along with my commentary/shitscribbles. Behold.

In reality, it's not that bad. Practically everything here is duplicated so if you're not doing clothing with sleeves you can safely ignore half of the sprites, and if you're doing clothing WITH sleeves, you have to draw them only once.

Note that clothes must have two levels: clothes proper and breasts part which is unlike clothing already existing in the game (these clothes are monolithic block). When I'll get to them, I'll show what I mean. For now I'll be doing crypters, thankfully they don't have clothes.

PS: for some reasons lizard sprites have this weird clump of stray pixels. I'll fix that.
Attachments
clothes template.png
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby carlj » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Aurilika wrote:V13 Released:
Lamia race has been added at long last.

The Snek goddess is very pleased good sir! That's all i wanted to read, keep up the great work guys!
carlj
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:14 pm

GreenSlime wrote:So, in case anyone wondered how much stuff you have to sprite up for a clothing set or wanted to create a set themselves, here's the template containing all body/breast variations across all current races (Lamias HD will use scylla template for human body) along with my commentary/shitscribbles. Behold.

In reality, it's not that bad. Practically everything here is duplicated so if you're not doing clothing with sleeves you can safely ignore half of the sprites, and if you're doing clothing WITH sleeves, you have to draw them only once.

Note that clothes must have two levels: clothes proper and breasts part which is unlike clothing already existing in the game (these clothes are monolithic block). When I'll get to them, I'll show what I mean. For now I'll be doing crypters, thankfully they don't have clothes.

PS: for some reasons lizard sprites have this weird clump of stray pixels. I'll fix that.

>>Your shit scribbles

Hahaha! Cute! X3
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ger-Fox » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:38 pm

i hope its possible in the next update/patch to add in a old savegame 12G to add lamias too. atm i can not add them/ see them in diplomatie/setting list^^
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:40 pm

I'm also here to complain about burps. It should use the open mouth sprite like used when swallowing when a unit burps. also, make burping not happen on every absorption, make it a % chance slider so you don't get assaulted by a burp so often. gurgles are expected to be more frequent than a belch, which is usually used to add some punch to a certain moment in a vore scene, so using them wildly all the time gets really boring.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:25 pm

GreenSlime wrote:Lamias currently are using slime colors, right? It's okay to leave them, as for rings they could be accessory-colored.

They're actually just using the default body accessory color list, which is also the default hair color list.

GreenSlime wrote:Behold.

I like the professor GreenSlime there.

Ger-Fox wrote:i hope its possible in the next update/patch to add in a old savegame 12G to add lamias too. atm i can not add them/ see them in diplomatie/setting list^^

I could potentially do that, but I feel like that would open up a fair possibility of errors for a slight gain. I may do that eventually though.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:I'm also here to complain about burps. It should use the open mouth sprite like used when swallowing when a unit burps. also, make burping not happen on every absorption, make it a % chance slider so you don't get assaulted by a burp so often. gurgles are expected to be more frequent than a belch, which is usually used to add some punch to a certain moment in a vore scene, so using them wildly all the time gets really boring.

Fair enough, and adding a % slider is a better idea than a simple on/off like I was thinking.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby chefjellyguy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:27 pm

bug: whenever a race that has vore disabled enters combat, the game crashes
chefjellyguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:28 pm

So I'm not sure if its the game or my computer but I've run into a bug or something, keeps saying something about a "first exception". Game runs but I can't move my units (I'm playing on pure tactical). It also did this when I was doing the tutorial.

Exception: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Version :13
TacticalMode.UpdateStatus (System.Single dt) (at <e70070c8e1b94168954d888440b98d55>:0)
TacticalMode.ReceiveInput () (at <e70070c8e1b94168954d888440b98d55>:0)
GameManager.Update () (at <e70070c8e1b94168954d888440b98d55>:0) <--- Heres what it says in that "recent exceptions" note pad. Hope you know what this means TC cause I sure as hell don't.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:34 pm

chefjellyguy wrote:bug: whenever a race that has vore disabled enters combat, the game crashes
InuyashalovesKagome wrote:So I'm not sure if its the game or my computer but I've run into a bug or something, keeps saying something about a "first exception".

I think these are both the same bug. I didn't stumble on that during my playtest because if you have it set to not watch the battle, that doesn't trigger. I'll definitely get that fix in the patch I'm putting out in a few hours.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game