Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V13A

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:32 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Aurilika wrote:3d

...Heh... Maybe someday...

Ah, yes, by the way... I noticed that when the prey has clothes, they appear on the ground at the moment digestion switches to absorption, shouldn't it appear when absorption finishes? When the pred actually burps?

Just have them burp for the end of both digestion and absorption, you can never have too many burps afterall.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Ger-Fox » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:17 am

ok first : i mean to fill in map editor a town WITHOUT delet it. it is useless to remove + place it. why? because then it belong to the race again and not the one who won it. i want that them beat the army and still own the town and not get a destroyed town. its stupid. i mean i need all time to rebuild it and let them waste a turn for again beat the army. why? for me no real reason for. all 3 rounds it happens sometimes. i not play other as any of you guys. i have play all possible ways. 18 army size. 32 size. i have played with 6 people each farm.10 each farm....etc. still it get destroyed. do them heal and eat the population? or why it happens? maybe the eat for fill heal points need be limited or removed....

also the power scan is useless in this way. you should maybe not know the exactly power of them. STILL its USELESS when you already have a unknow lvl 15 by have some lvl 10. other are lvl 100 and have the same. i prefer to have higher numbers. i know its hard to make so much names and factors for the lvl and army size but i prefer that it goes up to like lvl 100 . why? because when i see a lvl 15 around i think its strong but its just a lvl 20 slime leader. with lvl 2 15x army. then it happens here is a lvl 15 slime leader with 15x lv 20 people. this why this lvl scan thingy is kinda useless when not rework on it. of course you should not know the exactly power level but stoping by lvl 15 is for me not usefully.^^
maybe you think its not needed because you play games where you play like 50 turns and game is over. me play games where i love to have a kinda endless game. mostly i play like 100-200 turns untill next update force me to restart with a new map xD mostly i play 100x100 worlds ^^
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby SparkyTheWolf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:25 am

I've been playing this game for a few versions now, and I absolutely love it.
I'm also very happy with the constant updates and the fact that you are involving the community with the progression.
SparkyTheWolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ger-Fox » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:49 pm

btw i think its a bug. but by "buy by all towns" and here i have 1x 125 it still get all my safed 5000 money. not sure what is wrong. but the all towns not work perfectly^^
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Ah, yes, by the way... I noticed that when the prey has clothes, they appear on the ground at the moment digestion switches to absorption, shouldn't it appear when absorption finishes? When the pred actually burps?

That was one of those things that I sort of made a guess on. In my mind, after the prey dies they soften to a generic mass within 2 or 3 turns, So the clothes are technically too early by that figure, but as you've said, a fair amount of matches don't last long enough to see the end of digestion for most of the units, so I wanted the discarded clothes to be visible, because I liked the looks of them(they maintain the color and type that the clothes were, which I think is a nice touch). I suppose it's open to interpretation when that should actually happen. I thought about having the clothes stripped when the unit is first eaten, but that seemed perhaps too premature, because that's technically more work for the predator to do, and it would end up with a decent quantity of unclothed people that escaped from digestion.

VLover552 wrote:I noticed that when one of my soldiers digests an enemy who does not have clothes on clothes appear on the ground below them and I don't know if it's a glitch or not but I just figured I'd bring it up

I'll check on that. It's supposed to not generate if they have no clothes, but it might be generating the default sprite type.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Absolutely love the game, I tend to make an army of non vore humans and feed them willingly one by one to an army of cats. Though I've noticed two things: AI units still attack surrendering units, which is a shame when I want to watch 4 cat girls nom their way through my army of 32 humans. And it would be nice if you could set physical characteristics (boob size, weight, gender balance) for each race before you make a game.

The next patch changes it so they don't attack surrendered units unless their side is incapable of eating them (i.e. they have no predators). As for individualizing races like that, it would be pretty quick to add the actual mechanics, but take a while to set up a good way to make them changeable in the interface. Would a text configuration file be too unwieldy for that? That would make it easy to have default settings the way you like them, but wouldn't work as well if you were constantly changing the settings.

Turbotowns wrote:You should maybe make it so surrendering units can't flee(if it isn't a thing already) to keep vagrants downed by this system from fleeing anyway, also the ability to UNDO a manual surrendering if it's the same turn that you initiated it.

Well, surrendered units never have any MP again, so it should already be impossible for them to flee. I'll make a way to cancel same-turn surrenders (especially since it would not have had any effect on the same turn)

Ger-Fox wrote:because the destroy towns :
- maybe make like before a limit how much them can recrute AND the garnision can not be used more as that 2 people are alive. speak the town stay alive after the battle and still can growth again.
- second : make a option in map editor for fill all towns with people. can not all time replace the town and the other race who not own it anymore get it xD this get me on the other idea "gimme a option for switch the town ownership to a other race in map editor" ^^
ps: is it possible to get long range vore attacks someday? like...when we have frog race or monster/AI them then attack with tongue ?
hmm maybe here is a way to make a vagrant/boss unit someday? a giant vore monster what is very strong and can almost endless much devour. who beat it gain ton exp or gold?^^
ps² : is it possible to add someday more level name like unholy/ heroic and not stop by 15?^^ its a bit hard to figure out the enemy power when then ai leader have like lvl 10-15 and a full group but already is lvl 15 and other have 1 leader and is already this lvl and other have a lvl 1 leader and 15 lvl 30 units. as example. ^^

I'll go ahead and add those options to the map editor, since they would be pretty fast.
Long range vore attacks would be possible if we had a unit capable of doing it.
There will eventually be other types of wandering monsters, and a giant monster is perhaps inevitable.
Yeah, I'll make a note to add additional levels of power. I've largely ran out of names, but I can have it generate the proper number so you'd have indescribable (50) for example.
GreenSlime wrote:
2: an option so the only way to “kill” a unit is digestion. If a unit is knocked to 0HP it surrenders. This way units that get knocked out can still be saved post battle. If not digested.

The only problem with that are races that can't vore. For a fix, maybe you can attack surrendered unit one last time to finish them off? Or when entire enemy army surrenders the battle ends with them being killed off-screen?
Also, I know mercenary camps are in the works, but what about gold mines?

Yeah, I'd probably just have it so they surrender, but you can attack them again to kill them if you don't want or can't eat them for some reason.
As for gold mines, the actual act of setting them up would be easy. The harder parts are trying to place them in a manner that's at least remotely fair, and setting the AI up to use them properly. So I'm just kind of pushing them off a little bit for the moment.
Ger-Fox wrote:now we just need spells, mage class and towers or buildings for attack chars on the map or poisen areas what hurt units on the map by walk through it^^ or ruins where you can find artefacts xD but this artefact thingy is nice. i mean..image you can find strong weapons in ruins after beat strong enemy. you can put it on your unit or leader and get a stronger bonus as with normal buy weapon. the ruin randomly apair on the map and vanish then again^^

Someday, perhaps.
Ger-Fox wrote:i have play all possible ways. 18 army size. 32 size. i have played with 6 people each farm.10 each farm....etc. still it get destroyed. do them heal and eat the population? or why it happens? maybe the eat for fill heal points need be limited or removed....

It's probably more likely to be related to garrisons... actually, if you're at really high levels it probably is devour related, as you have armies with huge numbers of HP and the villagers still heal only 10 points per villager, and the AI tries to get its units healed to a certain level. I'll adjust it so they don't go quite so devour heavy at high levels, especially since that might not even make a huge difference in their health if it's high enough.
SparkyTheWolf wrote:I've been playing this game for a few versions now, and I absolutely love it.
I'm also very happy with the constant updates and the fact that you are involving the community with the progression.

Thank you! I'm glad that you're enjoying it.
Ger-Fox wrote:btw i think its a bug. but by "buy by all towns" and here i have 1x 125 it still get all my safed 5000 money. not sure what is wrong. but the all towns not work perfectly^^

Yeah, I was checking it out after turbo reported it and it's basically broken, as it tries to buy extra copies of buildings that do nothing(I tested it when I added it, but apparently I missed a piece). I've already got that fixed for the next patch.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ger-Fox » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:35 pm

names for power

Extrem Weak
Very weak
Weak
Small power
Powerfull
Strong
Very strong

God (godlike can be less as god.)
Half god
Giant Power
maighty
Extrem Maighty
Ultimative Power
omega power
xD to much powers here...austin powers...meh xD

oh and the most important top rang 50 : Aurilika
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:01 pm

A text configuration file would be great, as long as I can set the default builds for each race I'm happy, I wouldn't need to change them. Though would it be possible to have dick size correlate with build the same way boob size does? Right now it seems random. Also a forfeit option for battles might be an idea if you want to skip it.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:57 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:you can never have too many burps afterall.

I think Gramzon(I think that was his name) disagrees.

Ger-Fox wrote:names for power

Extrem Weak
Very weak
Weak
Small power
Powerfull
Strong
Very strong

God (godlike can be less as god.)
Half god
Giant Power
maighty
Extrem Maighty
Ultimative Power
omega power
xD to much powers here...austin powers...meh xD

oh and the most important top rang 50 : Aurilika

Eh heh heh, cute, though where would they go in relation to the already implemented strength levels?
Turbotowns
???

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:34 am

Is there any way to know how much health prey has inside of a stomach? I've fed some lvl 25 units to lvl 1s and though it takes a long time for them to digest, I can't tell how much health they have inside.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Ger-Fox » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:41 am

for Ai i would also prefer : when leader army is less as maximum, the army take from a other army who is close the lost part and make themself max again and the other army need recrute new. so the leader is mostly full .
also Ai should try so far them are close to switch units so the strongest are in the main army all time
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby GreenSlime » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:43 am

And the rest of the colors are done. I'm not sure where do earthly colors appear, but if you need extra two tones i'll do them. Clothing colors can be picked from palettes already available and crypter body colors arejust Imp highlight colors. lamias are a mix of skin, lizard body and imp highlights (for patterns). Onwards, to finishing Crypters!

Current to-do list(in no particular order):
Spoiler: show
-Crypters
-Lamias
-Taurus
-Bone disposal
-Basic clothes (bikini, one-piece, loincloth, hero, rags)
-Complex clothes (army uniform, ballgown, villager garb)
-Leader clothes
-Racial soldier clothes (basically less fancy leader clothes)

A text configuration file would be great, as long as I can set the default builds for each race I'm happy, I wouldn't need to change them.

Same. It's a thing of preference and therefore is not something people woud change often.

As for gold mines, the actual act of setting them up would be easy. The harder parts are trying to place them in a manner that's at least remotely fair, and setting the AI up to use them properly. So I'm just kind of pushing them off a little bit for the moment.

A good compromise would be making them available in the editor. I've been toying around with the editor myself, but it's kinda barebones in terms of strategic points. Same with damaging terrain - implementing things like these would make mapmaking more interesting.
Attachments
COLORS.png
COLORS.png (1.11 KiB) Viewed 662 times
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Ger-Fox » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:01 am

for leader cloth....atm i just like the cat one^^ all other have the standart one what looks very bad in my eyes. because the gender area all time looks like it have balls. also the color you can not change sadly. all time blue i believe and this is ugly. kinda wish here would be like 3 leader cloth to choose and full controll over the colors and not just a part
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:36 am

Ger-Fox wrote:for leader cloth....atm i just like the cat one^^ all other have the standart one what looks very bad in my eyes. because the gender area all time looks like it have balls. also the color you can not change sadly. all time blue i believe and this is ugly. kinda wish here would be like 3 leader cloth to choose and full controll over the colors and not just a part

There's also yellow, but I kinda agree that the cat leader's outfit is pretty limited, also the Lizards have a unique leader outfit, and... of course... so do the slimes! ^o^

Also, since it seems no one has noticed it yet, or they don't care(I mean, I kinda don't either since it kinda fixes itself after a while, I just figured I'd mention it). Sometimes the battle log will... Break? The colored stuff will instead say like [r]8[r] or something for damage, it only occasional, and like I said in my parentheses, it goes back to normal after a moment.

I'll post a screenshot if/when it happens again.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:57 am

It happened!
text.png
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:30 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:A text configuration file would be great, as long as I can set the default builds for each race I'm happy, I wouldn't need to change them. Though would it be possible to have dick size correlate with build the same way boob size does? Right now it seems random. Also a forfeit option for battles might be an idea if you want to skip it.

Okay, a text file might be what I'll do, I'll see what works well when I get around to implementing that. Do you mean dick size being affected by weight gain? Or do you mean a slider that affects the average dick size? Because other than that slider, breasts are 100% random as well.
A forfeit option of some sort will be coming.
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Is there any way to know how much health prey has inside of a stomach? I've fed some lvl 25 units to lvl 1s and though it takes a long time for them to digest, I can't tell how much health they have inside.

There's a debug mode I've mentioned from time to time in this thread, if you have the esc menu up and press shift-F2 it increases the amount of information some tooltips display. One example of that is it lists how many turns until a digesting unit dies, and how many turns until a unit is absorbed. The calculations aren't accurate if there's a predator chain, but they're better than nothing. I was never quite sure how much of that information to make automatic, if knowing the percentages is ideal, or if people are better off being surprised (though the tactical log has near-death messages now)
Ger-Fox wrote:for Ai i would also prefer : when leader army is less as maximum, the army take from a other army who is close the lost part and make themself max again and the other army need recrute new. so the leader is mostly full .
also Ai should try so far them are close to switch units so the strongest are in the main army all time

I'll stick that in my ideas for the AI notes, so at some point I'll implement it.

GreenSlime wrote:A good compromise would be making them available in the editor. I've been toying around with the editor myself, but it's kinda barebones in terms of strategic points. Same with damaging terrain - implementing things like these would make mapmaking more interesting.

True, not everything has to be randomly generated, or at least not at first. I'll work on gold mines and damaging terrain after I get the sprites in.
Turbotowns wrote:Sometimes the battle log will... Break? The colored stuff will instead say like [r]8[r] or something for damage, it only occasional, and like I said in my parentheses, it goes back to normal after a moment.

I actually ran into this by accident yesterday, and I think I know what causes it so I'll fix it for the next patch. (If the combat log is more than 10,000 characters, it cuts off the first thousand characters to keep it from getting too big. If there's a text tag in there that's partially cut off, it screws up the formatting and causes all subsequent tags for the entire rest of the chat log to break and just show as text rather than actually taking effect)
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:51 am

A slider for dick size the same as with breasts, as wolf boys should never have small dicks.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Ger-Fox » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Ger-Fox wrote:for leader cloth....atm i just like the cat one^^ all other have the standart one what looks very bad in my eyes. because the gender area all time looks like it have balls. also the color you can not change sadly. all time blue i believe and this is ugly. kinda wish here would be like 3 leader cloth to choose and full controll over the colors and not just a part

There's also yellow, but I kinda agree that the cat leader's outfit is pretty limited, also the Lizards have a unique leader outfit, and... of course... so do the slimes! ^o^.

yes but the lizard i not use because them ....for now look odd^^ them + human+ this robots....them i not use^^ also the lizard have a clown costume so i not like it. its silly xD a leader who is a clown....^^ can i not take serious xD sry^^
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby GreenSlime » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:43 pm

True, not everything has to be randomly generated, or at least not at first. I'll work on gold mines and damaging terrain after I get the sprites in.

All right, I think I'll get crypters done by Friday. lamias I'm not sure since i'll have busy weekend, but there's not much to alter there so it'll be faster. I can cook up some swamp/poison sprites fast too.

yes but the lizard i not use because them ....for now look odd^^

Lizards themselves or the outfit?

also the lizard have a clown costume so i not like it. its silly xD a leader who is a clown....^^ can i not take serious xD sry^^

You mean imps? Yeah, I'll probably add something else for them too, give them alternative aesthetic instead of "murder carnival".
Spoiler: show
Murder carnival is cool tho :T
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Ger-Fox » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:45 pm

lizard themself. i think the new spirit is more cool i saw before a few pages early. i believe them was to ..small or whatever it was. not was this good^^ i can not wait to see the new version and yes murder carnival is maybe cool but i think it not fit in this vore game :P maybe for male^^ but female should wear some kinky :3
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby Katar » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Since I've seen some desire for more names for power levels I've decided to compiled a list. Feel free to pick and choose or mix them around. I gave some with / marks when I think that they're either interchangeable or can be used in the same area/range

[1] Anemic
[2] Feeble
[3] Fragile
[4] Frail
[5] Shaky
[6] Insubstantial
[7] Weak
[8] Delicate / Scouts?
[9] Raiders / Mediocre
[10] Decent
[11] Warband / Adequate
[12] Respectable
[13] Fair
[14] Resilient
[15] Middling
[16] Tough
[17] Strong
[18] Tempered
[19] Potent
[20] Army / Powerful
[21] Bolstered / Principal
[22] Professional / Conqueror
[23] Veteran
[24] Distinguished
[25] Renowned
[26] Great
[27] Famed
[28] Unbelievable / Unprecedented
[29] Honored
[30] Fabled
[31] Enduring
[32] Venerable
[33] Immortal
[34] Eternal
[35] Legendary
[36] Historic
[37] Revered / Blessed
[38] Worshiped
[39] Demonic / Angelic (depending on predator/prey?)
[40] Prophetic
[41] Hallowed
[42] Divine
[43] Almighty
[44] Infinite
[45] Godlike
Katar
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game