2nd poll Mugen Pokemon Vore (endo) Poll.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Which Pokemon should recieve a vore edit?

Victini
18%
Luxray
22%
Zangoose
13%
Audino
28%
Snorlax
15%
Other (comment below)
4%

Total votes : 172

2nd poll Mugen Pokemon Vore (endo) Poll.

Postby nobody321 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:14 am

External Note: I'm going to have to remove liligant after looking at it somemore. thus effectively restarting. It turns out this character is to say the least unusable. It appears to be some sort of rehash of aperson98's work if the code is anything to judge by along with who knows what else. It has no specials and a couple of hypers. One of the hypers does not always work because of its incorrect priority listing. It has several missing hitboxes, some buggy animations when it lands certain types of hits and the scale is way off among with numerous other minor problems.

On March 12th I published a sceptile vore edit for mugen based on a poll I did. That sceptile edit can be seen here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=817ZArzw3w0

previous poll winner gif:

sceptile full.gif
previous winner
sceptile full.gif (48.04 KiB) Viewed 4779 times

I believe it is now time for a second one. For there to be a second edit the pokemon needs to come in 1st place and have a minimum of 10 votes.
If you have any suggestions to add comment down below. These options are based off suggestions in MEP5.
Last edited by nobody321 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nobody321
Participator

Re: 2nd poll Mugen Pokemon Vore (endo) Poll.

Postby crosswarrior24 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:40 am

well... i don't really know... but Meloetta maybe... i really don't know... a lot of the good voremon have been chosen already
crosswarrior24
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:33 pm

crosswarrior24 wrote:well... i don't really know... but Meloetta maybe... i really don't know... a lot of the good voremon have been chosen already

AFAIK there isn't a Meloetta character in MUGEN in the first place.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Well, unfortunately my lone vote doesn't matter much, but I root for anything big, hence why I voted for Snorlax. Not a fan of same-size or smaller pred eating bigger prey. To each their own, but it just looks silly to me. So while Lilligant is in the lead, I really hope it doesn't win. It's a small, thin plant. But either way, I'm interested in seeing more vore edits, so happy to see a new thread for it nonetheless!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Twister231 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Really would like to see Luxray get a vore edit here but I guess there's always next time. :)

Anyway I went to download Sceptile to try him out and it seems I can't do it. Perhaps a different site would work better?
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Twister231 wrote:Really would like to see Luxray get a vore edit here but I guess there's always next time. :)

Anyway I went to download Sceptile to try him out and it seems I can't do it. Perhaps a different site would work better?

your not able to download it off the site provided that's strange.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Twister231 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:05 pm

nobody321 wrote:
Twister231 wrote:Really would like to see Luxray get a vore edit here but I guess there's always next time. :)

When I go to the site there's no download link or anything there for me, unless I have to create an account which I'm not sure about doing just to do one thing. I've gotten my vore edits from mediafire or mega.nz so maybe putting Sceptile there would help?
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Twister231 wrote:
nobody321 wrote:

When I go to the site there's no download link or anything there for me, unless I have to create an account which I'm not sure about doing just to do one thing. I've gotten my vore edits from mediafire or mega.nz so maybe putting Sceptile there would help?

reuploaded it to mediafire if thats any help http://www.mediafire.com/file/11mmw3hhq ... G.zip/file
nobody321
Participator

Postby rarest » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:17 pm

I think that Snorlax needs a edit because there's so little Snorlax Vore out there, and it shouldn't be to ohard to create belly bulge for it since it's already so big. :D
rarest
New to the forum

Postby FluffyZang » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:09 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
crosswarrior24 wrote:well... i don't really know... but Meloetta maybe... i really don't know... a lot of the good voremon have been chosen already

There is one by the same person who made Victini.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby SubZero156 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:01 am

wait i rember their was a lillangt vote what happen to that
SubZero156
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:52 am

SubZero156 wrote:wait i rember their was a lillangt vote what happen to that

read the top
nobody321
Participator

Postby SubZero156 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:09 am

oh thats a shame
SubZero156
Participator

Postby crosswarrior24 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:

there is: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... e-guy-2000 it might not be greatly made, but it exists
crosswarrior24
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:51 am

crosswarrior24 wrote:there is: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... e-guy-2000 it might not be greatly made, but it exists

Please find an alternative link, I don't trust the MUGEN Archive.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:42 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
crosswarrior24 wrote:there is: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... e-guy-2000 it might not be greatly made, but it exists

Please find an alternative link, I don't trust the MUGEN Archive.

Here you go.

Also I find it a bit sad that Zangoose lost second place after the poll reset though being able to vote after seeing the results could possibly play a role in skewed voting but at the very least, the votes look more spread out now than before.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Manaphy! Or Meloetta! XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby crosswarrior24 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Manaphy! Or Meloetta! XD

is there even a Manaphy?
crosswarrior24
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:36 pm

Probably not. I get a lot of stupid questions pertaining to Pokémon that aren't even made for M.U.G.E.N yet on my youtube channel.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:23 pm

because the polls are pretty split once the poll reaches 70+ votes or the date is August 13th. Instead of doing the one with the most votes due to the polls being very split. What i'll do instead is spin a digital wheel. The ones with a higher amount of votes have a high chance of winning. first one to have the wheel land on it twice is the winner.

the winner is luxray
nobody321
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game