Chrono O'Clock Mods??

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Chrono O'Clock Mods??

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:20 am

I'm aware this is classified as an OLD Game but I've been trying to scour the net for modifications for this vorish arena game and so far came up with nothing...

And I believe there are others out there who want the same thing. Different character, different models, textures, etc...

I'm wanting to know if anyone out here has found legit working mods.

Have you?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Re: Chrono O'Clock Mods??

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Vorish arena game?! I never even heard of this game! First glance I thought you were talking about Chrono Trigger. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby killermeow » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Most likely that it's annoying enough to mod that nobody cares to even try. Plus, it's a solid game in its own right- it doesn't NEED mods. My advice? Stop assuming literally everything can and is being modded unless you have evidence otherwise, clearly this game doesn't have any if you've looked that hard.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:41 pm

I looked it up, and it looks adorable! What kind of mods did you even have in mind?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:37 am

killermeow wrote:Most likely that it's annoying enough to mod that nobody cares to even try. Plus, it's a solid game in its own right- it doesn't NEED mods. My advice? Stop assuming literally everything can and is being modded unless you have evidence otherwise, clearly this game doesn't have any if you've looked that hard.

first off no need to act so rude and be a jerk... I was simply asking a question...
Second, ANYTHING can be modded if you have the right knowhow.

Turbotowns, I actually heard someone devised a mod to make the bunny-girl into a blonde human. I was hoping to locate a mod that would make the bunny a bit more stacked.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby AlexBrymm » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:42 am

If you're interested in modding, your best bet would be to learn to do it yourself. It's hard to find someone willing to put in a ton of time and effort for a random cause.

Of course, when dealing with semi-complex 3D games in a non-mod-friendly engine, probably developed in Japanese and requiring translation of the code and game files themselves... It may actually, genuinely, be easier to just make a whole new game from scratch. That's not a mean joke: If you want this, you should seriously consider this as an option.

If you're just looking for a simple model swap and you're alright with it horribly clipping you could possibly get away with doing that, if the game assets are set up conveniently, but anything more complex than that and the idea is pretty much toast.

Googling mods for the game didn't turn up anything but if they exist, that's a different story. Your best bet, by far, is to track down the mod that you mentioned and find out how they did it.
AlexBrymm
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game