Vore Based Guild: Elder Scrolls Online

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Based Guild: Elder Scrolls Online

Postby rathdakrogan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 am

linkever wrote:
rathdakrogan wrote:aight the guild is rathdakrogans vore guild and guildmaster is @blackredragonborn

Which faction the guild is mainly in?

because eso requires an allegence i went with ebonheart pact but were friendly to all
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seelane » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:29 pm

rathdakrogan wrote:
linkever wrote:
rathdakrogan wrote:aight the guild is rathdakrogans vore guild and guildmaster is @blackredragonborn

Which faction the guild is mainly in?

because eso requires an allegence i went with ebonheart pact but were friendly to all

Im gonna make a new character then. Also, where are you the most active, PC or PS4?
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:57 pm

Right now only 3 members in PC, so I assume PS4 is more active lol
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby SindarinBlackRose » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:34 pm

Hello there,

is this guild still a thing? And if so, how and when can I contact someone?
SindarinBlackRose
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game