Does any one need some pixel art done for their games?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Does any one need some pixel art done for their games?

Postby StuporStar » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Hey guys, sorry if this isnt the right place to post this (And please feel free to remove it if it isnt, mods) but does any one need an artist to help them with some pixel art in their games?

I've always wanted to make a vore game, but I just don't have the time to make the art and learn to program. So instead I'm offering to help out on some body else's project.

Here's a few samples for y'all. I'm fine with making human and monster girl preds, but uncomfortable with anything else.
Spoiler: show
Run.gif
Run.gif (9.67 KiB) Viewed 1502 times
Idle.gif
Idle.gif (12.59 KiB) Viewed 1502 times
SnuggleTime.gif
SnuggleTime.gif (109.39 KiB) Viewed 1502 times

Thanks for your time and consideration.
StuporStar
New to the forum

Re: Does any one need some pixel art done for their games?

Postby DevS098 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:49 pm

I would definitely like some help for my project. Feel free to Pm me back if you are interested.
DevS098
Participator

Postby I0Like0Pie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Hmm, ive been working on a side vore game project, if you could help me out with the sprites that would be very much welcomed! You can PM me if you would be interested in helping.
I0Like0Pie
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:01 pm

I could use a little help here for a non-vore game I'm working on. Like, I intend to do most of it myself, but I feel like some help and guidance would do a lot for the project.
Message me if you're interested. No pressure.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby StuporStar » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:37 pm

Hey, just letting you all know that I've gotten a few responses now and I'll try to get back to you guys at some point. I'm starting to feel a little under the weather today but I will try to responded to you guys by tomorrow at the latest.
StuporStar
New to the forum

Postby Miyoko » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:14 am

Hah, that's funny. Total opposite of me. I've got the means to make a game but not the artistic ability.

I've always wanted to make a platformer type based on Mega Man style of gameplay, with each boss focusing on a different fetish. That being said, it wouldn't be an entirely vore based game, so, not sure if it'd be something you're interested in.
Miyoko
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:43 am

Might I suggest Nomad?

It's been in need of Capable artists for some time, and pixel art would fit right in.

It's also well underway, and non comittal. The game won't live or die based on your involvement, so you aren't tied down if you don't want to be.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Damn impressive work!
Turbotowns
???

Return to Vore game