Wish Granted (A tiny adventure) v 0.1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Wish Granted (A tiny adventure) v 0.1

Postby derginia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:50 pm

long time lurker, first time poster.

Here is a choose your own adventure of sorts.
The story is basically that you get the power to shrink yourself to play out your fantasy of being a tiny to a giantess.
This is my first use of Quest and my first game. Please be gentle. It likely will have bugs. I don't know if it will work via the website, but it seems to work well in the Quest desktop v5.8.
This game contains adult themes and should only be viewed by persons of legal age in your respective country.
The events, characters and firms depicted in the game are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual firms, is purely coincidental. Although if it was true, that would be awesome!

In the game you can make decisions about what happens, but only to a point. I added randomization to hopefully make each play through unique. Some interactions require you to wait, while others require you to be in a certain area. (i.e. try sitting at your desk when trying to surprise.)
There is no way to die in the game.
I plan on adding additional interactions for each category and perhaps new categories. Depending on how well this version is received.
I will also work on adding room descriptions.
I also want to add new characters, the next one I will be working on will be an asian character.
I welcome constructive criticism, don't just tell me it sucks, tell me why you did not like it. This way I know what direction to take the game.
Contains:
oral vore
unbirth
buttcrush
mild full tour
foot crush

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/_z9kmmyxp0kku_80lm-iiq/wish-granted-a-tiny-adventure
derginia
New to the forum

Re: Wish Granted (A tiny adventure) v 0.1

Postby Orosaki » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:23 pm

You ask me to be gentle but i only know how to play ruff...

Lets see.. plenty of story, but not as interactive as a lot of other stories like it. You really only make large decisions and the story plays itself out, which i guess is ok in it's own right but isn't as engaging.

Most choices have different beginnnings but a unified and similar ending. Which is kind of boring.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:31 pm

Orosaki wrote:You ask me to be gentle but i only know how to play ruff...

Lets see.. plenty of story, but not as interactive as a lot of other stories like it. You really only make large decisions and the story plays itself out, which i guess is ok in it's own right but isn't as engaging.

Most choices have different beginnnings but a unified and similar ending. Which is kind of boring.

I have to agree with Orosaki. On everything. None the less, this IS the first version of the game. And no game got big on their first launching. As such, I'm looking forward as to how you develop this game. Until the next release! Tá, tá!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby derginia » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:35 pm

Thank you both for an honest opinion, I am new to Quest and how things can be done. I do want to add more interactions and more options. This was more to see if I can create some randomness to the game and provide a mechanic for a chase in a text adventure.
I will take these comments under consideration as I want a game that is enjoyable. I will be trying to rework the endings to make them distinct, but as a first version my first priority was to make one that worked :).
derginia
New to the forum

Postby Br2nd66 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:52 am

is the game freezing when you go into her panties a bug?
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby derginia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Thank you for finding that Br2nd66, I apparently uploaded a version that did not have that completed. The fix has been uploaded.
derginia
New to the forum

Return to Vore game