Games with dragon vore?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Games with dragon vore?

Postby justanotherdragon » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:48 pm

Hi! I've been a lurker for a long time, enjoying all the amazing games people have made.

I may make my own in the future, but for now, I'm just looking for games that include dragon vore, preferably with some sort of exploration inside or at least good interaction with the dragon.

At this point, I honestly don't care whether or not the dragon is male, female, demi, feral, anthro or anything; just so long as it's a dragon. Any kind of game is fine with me, as well. Thanks in advance for any help!
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Re: Games with dragon vore?

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Well, in Halcyon's "Nyan Adventures!," an RPG Maker game, basically the first thing you do is get eaten by a dragon, then crawl your way out of it.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Hansony » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:14 pm

In mysta's voredate have a dragon you can "date" and have some vore scenes with her in it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby horseware » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:54 pm

I'm a connoisseur of dragon games and so here is some of the best. Most of the dragons are feral and most of the games include smut as well as vore:
Escape the Prison (amazing COYA i found only a few days ago, the interaction with the dragon is literally some of the best Ive ever come across) https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=306&page=1
DefilerWings (has an English translation, the game is a pain to get, but worth the effort.)
Redscale's adventure (text adventure, one of a kind, interesting combat system as well)
Embryss Night (not much dragon yet,but looking like there will some good dragon content eventually)
Flexible Survival (The dragons name is Doran, gotta get far in the game to beat and unlock him.)( Also Christy,available earlier but doesn't have as much character depth.)
Skyrim: Choose Your Own Adventure (lots of dragon vore, including very well written scene with Paarthurnax)
The Vorest (has a short but decent dragon scene sparked sometimes when swinging on vines, unlock the camera for a good picture or two to accompany it)
Devour comfort (CYOA, short, its alright)

There’s some good quest games:
The Lab (5/5 game)
Advent vore (can’t remember if one of the characters is a dragon or or just reminded me of a dragon)
The hotel (Rankaros and the gator have a good scene, and there’s a couple other dragon characters.)
The lodge (complicated game, has dragons but the large gryphon’s (esp Harvest) has some really good scenes that play on the same power dynamics as many good dragon scenes)
The Tower (scenes involving a pair of dragons, also check out the snake scenes, they are pretty intense)

And theirs a few games that aren't as text adventury:
Chowder (can recruit, possess, command, transform. the text is very sparse but the gameplay makes the interactions with them very charming.)
Barbftr/Panftr (tons of variants of the game, some higher quality than others such as https://www.furaffinity.net/view/16214962/)

And just some other recommendations with little or no dragon vore
Foxy 2
Teraurge (no vore at all, yet, I think?)
Echidna Wars DX

Let me know if you find or have found any other dragon games that stand-out. Cheers!
(Disclaimer: I don’t play rpg maker games.)
horseware
New to the forum

Postby Crazyman536 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:35 pm

"Gineb" by Rakevuril. there's 2 that I remember, possibly a 3rd and it's a 1 time event.
"The Showers" by Kargrash. a flygon to be precise.
I THINK "Day at the Funfair" has a dragon. not 100% sure though
Vore Inc.
chaos in volencera
There is a bit more dragon vore in flexible survival. Christy has 3 types in total, and then there's the yamato dragons having a "bound state".
This is all I remember right now, that hasn't already been mentioned.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:46 pm

Predators Coliseum has some amazing Dragon vore that's also a lot of fun. There are some really great interactions with Serelith that are often very humorous. There is a really fun scene where she relaxes in a hot springs while you have to climb in her mouth and pull out a sword stuck in her teeth. Plus the game has monster girls to cater to pretty much any preference.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crazyman536 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:28 pm

I knew I was missing something, Feast. has a wyrm, a wyvern and 1 other dragon you may recognize.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/26712769/
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby horseware » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:47 pm

lypo, Thanks for the Predators Coliseum recommendation, it's first RPG maker game I've enjoyed. Any more that have good dragon content in them?

And Crazyman536, thanks! I hadn't come across feast yet, and I knew I was forgetting some of the quest games lol
horseware
New to the forum

Return to Vore game