Old vore games?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Old vore games?

Postby jacobgr05 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:53 pm

Does anyone remember or have links to any old vore games from back when Jvarpg and mysta's vore rpg were the big games? I can remember playing a few but not much about them since it was so long ago. I can remember one game where later on in the game there was a beach cave with a naga in that i couldn't beat as I hadn't grinded at all.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Re: Old vore games?

Postby scottypilgrim » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:11 pm

Uhh If you can think of the name I probably have it. My vore game folder is pretty ridiculous at this point. Not gonna upload the whole thing though because I don't know where I can host 110+GB
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jacobgr05 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:16 pm

scottypilgrim wrote:Uhh If you can think of the name I probably have it. My vore game folder is pretty ridiculous at this point. Not gonna upload the whole thing though because I don't know where I can host 110+GB

I'm interested in any old rpg maker games, I can't think of any names but I know there's quite a few i've played that are buried dozens of pages back on the forums.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby taito » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:53 am

jacobgr05, Are you talking about Itoshi Kokoro or Okurete Sumimasen? I might have those. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Ash » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:56 pm

Anyone happen to have "The Chosen One?" I've been searching for that game in particular and haven't been able to find much other than conversations about it.
Ash
New to the forum

Postby scottypilgrim » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Ash wrote:Anyone happen to have "The Chosen One?" I've been searching for that game in particular and haven't been able to find much other than conversations about it.

Edit: it's right here viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42525
Last edited by scottypilgrim on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:58 am

@scottypilgrim: Why'd you set up your own link? Why not lead to my thread where you can find the original download link along with the rest of my collection?

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42525
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby scottypilgrim » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:01 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:@scottypilgrim: Why'd you set up your own link? Why not lead to my thread where you can find the original download link along with the rest of my collection?

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42525

Ah my bad! i didn't know it was still available on the site. This was a place for people asking for old unavailable free games. I'll remove my link and leave yours up!
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game