Ideas for a vore clicker game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Ideas for a vore clicker game

Postby Matchstick9 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:50 am

Hello,
for the past 3 days I´ve been working on something similar to cookie clicker but with the theme of vore.
You select a prey and click/sweep on the belly to digest.
I´m asking for ideas / game changes that would help the project, just stuff you would like to see in such a game.

(Animations are only placeholders right now, I´m focusing on the programming)

Stay tuned, I will post updates on my blog about the development
Last edited by Matchstick9 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matchstick9
New to the forum

Re: Ideas for a vore clicker game

Postby DatFireAlien » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:26 am

I've been looking for a Vore clicker game for a long time, so seeing this is very nice!
Do you have a link to the game? I'd love to play it!
As for ideas, maybe different types of vore? Possibly as a choice at the start of the game, that changes certain animations and the names of certain upgrades, but that might be a little much.
"You can't write me off like that~ You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!" - "Sweet" JP
DatFireAlien
New to the forum

Postby ParallelBlack » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:24 am

In terms of different types of vore, I highly suggest going with a Realm Clicker-style approach where, at the start of each game, the player chooses a "class". Each class would be a different specialization of vore, or perhaps a different biological/magical trait that allows certain types of vore. I feel this would suit the whole concept nicely and allow players to try and focus on whichever is their favourite type.

Picking a certain class would boost the production of certain preds/preys and allow the player to use that class's special ability. No idea how complex you're wanting to make this but the sky's the limit with idle games.

Here's my ideas for classes so far:
Slippery - boosts oral vore preds.
Stretchy - boosts anal vore and unbirthing preds.
Muscular - boosts cock vore and tail vore preds.
Goopy - boosts absorption and slime-based preds.

These boosts would probably take the form of a multiplier.

Thoughts?
ParallelBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Matchstick9 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:23 am

NappleSnapple wrote:I've been looking for a Vore clicker game for a long time, so seeing this is very nice!
Do you have a link to the game? I'd love to play it!
As for ideas, maybe different types of vore? Possibly as a choice at the start of the game, that changes certain animations and the names of certain upgrades, but that might be a little much.

The game is still in development (3 days in), but not very far away from the beta release I´ll post updates soon, thanks for the interest
Matchstick9
New to the forum

Postby Matchstick9 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:29 am

ParallelBlack wrote:In terms of different types of vore, I highly suggest going with a Realm Clicker-style approach where, at the start of each game, the player chooses a "class". Each class would be a different specialization of vore, or perhaps a different biological/magical trait that allows certain types of vore. I feel this would suit the whole concept nicely and allow players to try and focus on whichever is their favourite type.

Picking a certain class would boost the production of certain preds/preys and allow the player to use that class's special ability. No idea how complex you're wanting to make this but the sky's the limit with idle games.

Here's my ideas for classes so far:
Slippery - boosts oral vore preds.
Stretchy - boosts anal vore and unbirthing preds.
Muscular - boosts cock vore and tail vore preds.
Goopy - boosts absorption and slime-based preds.

These boosts would probably take the form of a multiplier.

Thoughts?

Sounds good, haven´t thought about the class and bonus
For the types I want to do more ways to be vored than oral, as well include to choose from female and male preds
Matchstick9
New to the forum

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:31 am

I just hope there's an option for anal vore.

Although I like the idea of increasing your "Capacity" or size over time to unlock bigger prey, or higher quantities of smaller prey.

Would also be nice to have many types of prey. Each with its own size, and reward for digestion.

Honestly the more factors the better. Size, speed of digestion, various currencies.

But I realize it's a lot of work for a single person, so keep it as simple as you like. I'll still play it!
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby ParallelBlack » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:36 am

AlisaBlueBird wrote:I just hope there's an option for anal vore.

Although I like the idea of increasing your "Capacity" or size over time to unlock bigger prey, or higher quantities of smaller prey.

This! This right here is exactly what you need. As the player's minion preds eat more and more prey, you could have it so that the player builds up "Indigestion" (or something that sounds less queasy) and that is what serves as the game's prestige currency. The more of this prestige currency you have, the more prey your preds' bellies will be able to hold on the next run, allowing the player to progress further into the game.
ParallelBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Matchstick9 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:39 am

AlisaBlueBird wrote:I just hope there's an option for anal vore.

Would also be nice to have many types of prey. Each with its own size, and reward for digestion.

Honestly the more factors the better. Size, speed of digestion, various currencies.

But I realize it's a lot of work for a single person, so keep it as simple as you like. I'll still play it!

Hehe, Something similar I already have in, where you need to eat smaller preys and after time you increase stomach size to vore bigger ones
and yeah, there is anal vore
Matchstick9
New to the forum

Postby SubZero156 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:20 am

what type of coding you are planing to usw
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Matchstick9 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:39 am

SubZero156 wrote:what type of coding you are planing to usw

I use Game Maker Studio
Matchstick9
New to the forum

Postby SubZero156 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:08 pm

cool i like those types of games
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Okay, you could have two girls, you and opponent, each start clicking, have unique power ups, bonus clickers, temp multi clickers and etc.

The more you have the more they could start to swallow you or etc, until your all gone, could have a arm or head outside as the last piece of you to go down, or them, and if you can suddenly recover from such a lower amount of clicks, you can slowly pull yourself out reverse, until your both infront of each other again. ;/

Your feet in mouth, then legs, then lower body, then upper body, then head, then arms, you would have to have a double art for each girl with the other, unless you want POV style like the blackjack game.

just an idea.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Murderkarp » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:16 pm

Welp, color me interested.
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phoenixdemon » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:57 pm

Hope something comes of this.
I am more shy than is wise, so just think of me as a lurker who occasionally does what little he can before returning to the shadows.
Phoenixdemon
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:33 am

Ooo~ This sounds interesting!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Jacket » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:18 pm

I've never seen someone make something like this before, actually. I'll be sure to check this out!
Jacket
New to the forum

Postby Setton » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:19 am

Bumping to show interest
Setton
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cobbly » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:24 am

Will there be scat?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby acrylic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:50 am

Please add unbirth/regression/rebirth too
acrylic
Participator

Postby Blaxbone » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:57 am

Maybe a reincarnation mecanic? Having small buffs and after tresholds, you can unlock new preds with different mecanics?
Depends of likings, but you could get anthros, demis and maybe some feral preds? They would give different bonuses and maybe playstyles?
Blaxbone
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game