[M.U.G.E.N Vore] Dilly's Video Directory!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [M.U.G.E.N Vore] Dilly's Video Directory!

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:07 am

I'm sorry.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:22 am

N-nani?! Is everything okay?

Wait... what just happened?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:13 am

Turbotowns wrote:N-nani?! Is everything okay?

Wait... what just happened?

blog.php?b=44097

My heart's been shattered into a billion pieces because someone who I sent Dilly to thought I couldn't take a joke, and decided to leak my shit.
I don't think I feel like I'm in the mood to continue Season 2 right now...
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VampireFlowerLover22 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:47 pm

maybe this is why people shouldn't be trusted especially people whom you send your content to.
VampireFlowerLover22
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:02 pm

VampireFlowerLover22 wrote:maybe this is why people shouldn't be trusted especially people whom you send your content to.

Ouch, not all of us, I after all have yet to break Dilly's trust, And I don't plan to ever break it! I'm actually a decent human being.
Turbotowns
???

Postby VampireFlowerLover22 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:02 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
VampireFlowerLover22 wrote:maybe this is why people shouldn't be trusted especially people whom you send your content to.

Ouch, not all of us, I after all have yet to break Dilly's trust, And I don't plan to ever break it! I'm actually a decent human being.

people like you are acceptable and it's people like you that make dylanius still sane.
VampireFlowerLover22
New to the forum

Postby Unfortunate » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:47 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:blog.php?b=44097

My heart's been shattered into a billion pieces because someone who I sent Dilly to thought I couldn't take a joke, and decided to leak my shit.
I don't think I feel like I'm in the mood to continue Season 2 right now...

That's cold...
... But also not very surprising: The MUGEN community as a whole is notorious for being really fucking cut-throat. You're not the first to be decieved or wronged by someone else, and you'll not be the last either. There have been many stories of characters being stolen, redistributed and even outright highjacked by other people; and it's scared off many creators over the years, both good and bad.

Generally it goes like this: Wonno makes several popular characters. Twoie and Threep become diehard fans. Twoie however constantly bothers Wonno over updates and new shit. Wonno has a life; and quickly becomes jaded. Enter Fourson, who is rubbed the wrong way by Wonno's shift in attitude and decides to sort them out; provoking them into no longer sharing their creations. Twoie and Threep are both saddened by this, but continue to follow them; And eventually get gifted a new private character. Fyve however hears of the character and also convinces Wonno to give the character; then they innocently give it to their pal Sixi, who then gives it to Severn, who then gives it to Fourson, who then posts links on a forum: Wonno is deeply upset and proceeds to burst into flames.

The end.

Generally when it comes to sharing characters; you have to make a judgement call. How important is this character to me? Here's how I sorted shit once upon a time...

Tier 1:
"This character I'm happy to just throw out there."
Simple. Just give a public link. Just note that it could be used for anything; many people have had to accept that their hard work was edited to fit with those rape characters...
Tier 2:
"This character is something I'm not happy to just give out, but I understand that at any time someone could leak it; and I will have to deal with it."
You can email/pm links, but this isn't foolproof: The person requesting after all is literally just a username, profile picture and some text; that fact reveals very little about their true colours. Always brace yourself for the possiblity, because it can be reuploaded easily once someone has it. Pro tip: Approach this expecting the worst; but remember that you're providing joy to those who are your fans.
Tier 3:
"This character is deeply personal to me, and having it leaked would be greatly distressing."
DO NOT HAND IT OUT THEN! If people request it, tell them no...! Give a good reason they'll understand first, but make sure to tell it to them straight: NO! If they question your reasoning; you'll know you've made the right choice... Those who actually give a fuck about you would understand why.
Tier 4:
"This character should not exist, it is an affront on humanity."
It happens to the best of us.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:53 pm

I'm curious as to a character that would qualify as an affront on humanity. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:59 am

Leaving a message for those who follow my youtube channel.
https://youtu.be/vFDclHj1d9Q
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:06 pm

Beemovieiscancer wrote:Ok I'm new here and I'm looking for a way to get elsa vore for mugen. How cand I get her and were?

Beemovieiscancer wrote:Ok I'm new here and I'm looking for a way to get elsa vore for mugen. How cand I get her and were? If enyone has a link or a folder the can send me pleas do it.

You're in the wrong thread, bucko.

Also, double post.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:38 pm

Beemovieiscancer wrote:Can someone send me a link or folder of Mugen queen bee or grezelia (vore)

This is not the thread for that. I did not make either of these edits anyway.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Buggingbug8020x » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:23 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
Beemovieiscancer wrote:Can someone send me a link or folder of Mugen queen bee or grezelia (vore)

This is not the thread for that. I did not make either of these edits anyway.

It's like they can't read. Really kicking a guy while he's down.
Buggingbug8020x
New to the forum

Postby Roan » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:53 am

Some people just wanna see the world burn.

Wish you had a patreon or a paypal or something to show support.

Think these were the only characters that felt like balance and gameplay actually mattered.
Roan
New to the forum

Postby ladre » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:24 pm

thats great, but..why necro posting tough.
ladre
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:33 pm

ladre wrote:thats great, but..why necro posting tough.

Noob, seems like...
Turbotowns
???

Postby potatodudeman » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:05 am

is this situation the reason dilly is trying to make himself completely off the grid if so then i despise the person who caused this to happen with every fiber of my being
potatodudeman
New to the forum

Postby ShadowChann » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:17 pm

You know after years looking for the person who made MUGEN VORE Season Finale with that Jigglypuff and Oshowatt and finding this. It kinda upset me, since now I will never be able to find or use this models.
ShadowChann
New to the forum

Postby Themastermushroom » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:42 pm

Say thanks to the one who make all this mess.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:06 pm

ShadowChann wrote:You know after years looking for the person who made MUGEN VORE Season Finale with that Jigglypuff and Oshowatt and finding this. It kinda upset me, since now I will never be able to find or use this models.

...models? They're sprites, not models.

And no, I was never planning to release my vore edits (outside of Osha that one time) due to past incidents of people just sharing them in places I didn't want them to be in.
As the other guy said, blame the guys who completely disregard people's boundaries for the sake of "M.U.G.E.N is open source, creator's rights are a myth" and all that nonsense.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:14 am

DillyKirb wrote:
ShadowChann wrote:You know after years looking for the person who made MUGEN VORE Season Finale with that Jigglypuff and Oshowatt and finding this. It kinda upset me, since now I will never be able to find or use this models.

...models? They're sprites, not models.

And no, I was never planning to release my vore edits (outside of Osha that one time) due to past incidents of people just sharing them in places I didn't want them to be in.
As the other guy said, blame the guys who completely disregard people's boundaries for the sake of "M.U.G.E.N is open source, creator's rights are a myth" and all that nonsense.

They are kind of right though. The moment you post something on the internet it's there for any one to see and grab. Though I wonder now if you're not going to be releasing any new characters or reuploading existing ones for various reasons whats the point of keeping the thread up?
Talon13
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game