[M.U.G.E.N Vore] Dilly's Video Directory!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [M.U.G.E.N Vore] Dilly's Video Directory!

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:13 pm

Nothing necessarily. I mostly just like digging around in the files to see how they're made, and to see if I can understand it well enough to make alterations. For the Arbok edit, I changed the character so that it couldn't "poop" you out, but instead if you struggled in its second stomach you were returned to the first one, and from there you could escape entirely, as well as stop Arbok from being able to push you back into the first stomach from the second. Kind of like a tug of war between predator and prey. Simply because it was fun to do and it fit my tastes better. I also changed the Charizard (high res one) to always get enough SP for the "full tour", so as to make the move more dangerous and to get to see all three phases more often. But I'd like to reiterate that I one: don't have any interest in reuploading or sharing it regardless of if I change it or not, especially since you've explicitly said that you don't want us to, and two: won't bother changing it at all if you're actually against that.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:25 pm

Oh...right, the "hi res" edit that I absolutely loathe (moreso due to personal attachment to the original version), yet still bothered to borrow code from to use in Jigglypuff's belly hold. To be fair, I'm not really supportive of the fact that most vore editors have the belly hold give power back even if the move itself costed power to use. But hey, having them spam the power charge to get a full three bars beforehand (even at the risk of getting smacked around) is...maybe okay. Still, since you gave me the option, I'd rather prefer having Rotom and Jigglypuff not "changed" at all, if I handed them to you.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:18 pm

I'd really like Jigglypuff(But I think you already knew that. XD)(The only possible edits I'd do(IF I make them at ALL) is palettes(to make a green one to play as) and tweak the button inputs to make the commands easier(both things I've done to NT Mama, and only a couple others)(And It's not like I'd upload them anyway(The edits are, by nature, personal, I'm sure the more "pro" players would prefer to play with the typical street fighter/quarter circle inputs, and a green palette might not be in anyone's interest(though I'm really proud at how the NT palette came out.)))).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:43 pm

Turbotowns wrote:I'd really like Jigglypuff(But I think you already knew that. XD)(The only possible edits I'd do(IF I make them at ALL) is palettes(to make a green one to play as) and tweak the button inputs to make the commands easier(both things I've done to NT Mama, and only a couple others)(And It's not like I'd upload them anyway(The edits are, by nature, personal, I'm sure the more "pro" players would prefer to play with the typical street fighter/quarter circle inputs, and a green palette might not be in anyone's interest(though I'm really proud at how the NT palette came out.)))).

Hmmm...I see. He already has a green palette, I believe. As for tweaking the button inputs...eeeh, QCB a+b isn't THAT hard to do, now, is it...?
Besides, I get a little...picky when people edit my own works (even, ironically enough, the edits that I myself make). Sooo...probably would be best to keep 'em mostly untouched like when I talked with HentaiProdigy 'n stuff.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:52 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:I'd really like Jigglypuff(But I think you already knew that. XD)(The only possible edits I'd do(IF I make them at ALL) is palettes(to make a green one to play as) and tweak the button inputs to make the commands easier(both things I've done to NT Mama, and only a couple others)(And It's not like I'd upload them anyway(The edits are, by nature, personal, I'm sure the more "pro" players would prefer to play with the typical street fighter/quarter circle inputs, and a green palette might not be in anyone's interest(though I'm really proud at how the NT palette came out.)))).

Hmmm...I see. He already has a green palette, I believe. As for tweaking the button inputs...eeeh, QCB a+b isn't THAT hard to do, now, is it...?
Besides, I get a little...picky when people edit my own works (even, ironically enough, the edits that I myself make). Sooo...probably would be best to keep 'em mostly untouched like when I talked with HentaiProdigy 'n stuff.

That's alright, like I said, I only did that to a few characters, and if you don't want them edited, no prob! ^^
(Besides they already have a green one apparently, and I should probably get used to the typical inputs anyway, so that I can play other fighting games.)

...(How do you "makes edits" of your own works?! Wouldn't that just be updating the characters? Unless you mean making an alternate version. XD )
Last edited by Turbotowns on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Twister231 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:07 am

Watched those Rotom vore vids and the ghost has me really interested in trying him out, you made it work good!
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:50 am

Turbotowns wrote:...(How do you "makes edits" of your own works?! Wouldn't that just be updating the characters? Unless you mean making an alternate version. XD )

No, I mean like edits of other characters that I made that they themselves end up getting edited.
Or something. I'm so weird...

Twister231 wrote:Watched those Rotom vore vids and the ghost has me really interested in trying him out, you made it work good!

Huh. Just the ghost boy, or did you also wanna try out the puff boy as well?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby metalman777 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:14 am

These Characters are just getting better and better.
I'd love to try them, but I understand not wanting to risk it.
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Twister231 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:24 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:

Mainly just ghost boy interests me but I can try out Jigglypuff as well. They both are good vore edits.
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lolasaur » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:36 am

I Wanna Try Rotom and Jigglypuff! :3
Lolasaur
New to the forum

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:45 am

metalman777 wrote:These Characters are just getting better and better.

Myeeeah...I mean, I'm only worried that people are going to just take them and upload them somewhere that I don't want them to be uploaded.

Twister231 wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:

Mainly just ghost boy interests me but I can try out Jigglypuff as well. They both are good vore edits.

Ahhhh. I see. Well, hopefully I can DM ya about it soon enough.

Lolasaur wrote:I Wanna Try Rotom and Jigglypuff! :3

Okay, you have literally only one post on the forum, so that's a bit suspicious...buuuut your account seems to have existed for a year, now, so, uh...not sure what to say on the matter.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Twister231 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:22 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Ahhhh. I see. Well, hopefully I can DM ya about it soon enough.

Alright thank you. I look forward to it!
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:37 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:

Myeeeah...I mean, I'm only worried that people are going to just take them and upload them somewhere that I don't want them to be uploaded.

Well, I promise not to upload your stuff ANYWHERE!(or anyone's stuff anywhere, it should be the creator who uploads their work cause people are just going to assume that the uploader and creator are one and the same, and that causes all kinds of issues and misunderstandings(And I HATE misunderstandings)).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:51 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:

Well, I promise not to upload your stuff ANYWHERE!(or anyone's stuff anywhere, it should be the creator who uploads their work cause people are just going to assume that the uploader and creator are one and the same, and that causes all kinds of issues and misunderstandings(And I HATE misunderstandings)).

Well, good! Glad we're clear on that.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:21 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Well, good! Glad we're clear on that.

So... does that mean I can have Jigglypuff(And maybe Rotom, I'll have to see one of your videos of it again to see if I want it for my collection. *after watching the first vid* Oh, DEFINITELY! These are top notch!)?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:48 pm

Turbotowns wrote:

So... does that mean I can have Jigglypuff(And maybe Rotom, I'll have to see one of your videos of it again to see if I want it for my collection. *after watching the first vid* Oh, DEFINITELY! These are top notch!)?

Hmmm...maybe. Just give me a moment.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:56 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

Hmmm...maybe. Just give me a moment.

I promise to not betray your trust!(If I did, I wouldn't be able to get any future characters that you decide will be private. Also, having something few others have makes them feel really valuable, and sharing, devalues it... though saying that might make me sound greedy. XD)
Turbotowns
???

Postby zoidburg05 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:03 am

Oh my.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:06 pm

so i saw your d.a page and i saw you made some really good beedrill vore

man...would love to play them on mugen, tough i will understand if they are not in it
ladre
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Hate to burst your bubble, Beedrill isn't a vore character.
It's just an art piece I did.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game