Vore game ideas (Needs PRG Maker Developpers)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore game ideas (Needs PRG Maker Developpers)

Postby b5n » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:03 am

Okay before reading i thinks y'all needs to know that i'm french, so the english will not be really good. ^^;

Thats been said, i have been playing a lot of different game but i never developped one and to be honnest i'm really bad at game development (visual novel, text game and rpg).

But i have some of ideas (3 to be exact).

so if you are interrested :-D and you are a rpg maker developer :D (any extension would go :wink: )
So the games would be about those kind of vore theme :gulp:

:-D Surely will : F/F, M/F, M/M, F/M, player gender selection, player pred, player prey, pregnancy (maybe mpreg),oral/anal vore and monster girl.

:) Probably going to be : giants or micros, furries, child pred/prey, unbirth/cock vore, scat, hyper-pregnancy and weight gain.

:? Will not : guro, feral, death fetish and monster (giants worm, spiders etc).

So if you are interested to develop or talking about the game somewhere else you can pm me i'm very often on eka's :D

i would send you the story and character i have imagine and if you want you could put your character or idea in (you will do the harder job after all) (at least if it's not one of those : ":? Will not : guro, feral, death fetish and monster (giants worm, spiders etc).")

EDITS : 17/09/2018

here's the story :

kay so the main game i have ideas for is a nyan adventure inspired RPG call "meuh quest" .

the story will be in a world of monster, human, and semi-human-monster.

yo'll plays as lana a cow girl (18-21) wich live as a milking cow in a barn rule by a old jerk.

one day she decide to break up by eating the farmer.

but she is spot by the only farm employee a young man (20-23) named ben (her best friend since childhood where she arrived at the farm.)

the two of them decide to run in a village where they (at the entrance ) find a wolf-girl (after a long fight and digestion) the mayor decide to integrate them into the adventurer guild of the place

they will make adventure explore the world and make new partner (like a trap stiper pred, a bunny girl and a mage (i will decide the gender of this last one later). )

develop relation beetwen them and even :oops:
Last edited by b5n on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore game ideas (Needs PRG Maker Developpers)

Postby Aleph-Null » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:00 pm

what is the game idea?
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:31 pm

If you want to make people show interest in your ideas, you need to make some groundwork for them first.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/ho ... video-game

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+ ... refox-b-ab
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby b5n » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:00 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:what is the game idea?

Bright wrote:If you want to make people show interest in your ideas, you need to make some groundwork for them first.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/ho ... video-game

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+ ... refox-b-ab

okay so the main game i have ideas for is a nyan adventure inspired RPG call "meuh quest" .

the story will be in a world of monster, human, and semi-human-monster.

yo'll plays as lana a cow girl (18-21) wich live as a milking cow in a barn rule by a old jerk.

one day she decide to break up by eating the farmer.

but she is spot by the only farm employee a young man (20-23) named ben (her best friend since childhood where she arrived at the farm.)

the two of them decide to run in a village where they (at the entrance ) find a wolf-girl (after a long fight and digestion) the mayor decide to integrate them into the adventurer guild of the place

they will make adventure explore the world and make new partner (like a trap stiper pred, a bunny girl and a mage (i will decide the gender of this last one later). )

develop relation beetwen them and even :oops:
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Appo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:31 pm

I recommend that you write this as a story. I wouldn't make a game unless you find cause to include some element of game into your work.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby b5n » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:04 pm

Appo wrote:I recommend that you write this as a story. I wouldn't make a game unless you find cause to include some element of game into your work.

well i think you have seen how bad my english skills are, so for the story i don't think i would be able to make it clear :(

but the system of vore in this game is pretty similar to other vore game (fight the enemy-if he defeat you he eats you-if you defeat him you have the choice-eat him or-let him go-then you digest him-and you gain-xp-life points. or you (like in MMA) come across a character talk to him and maybe a vore scene start.

the guild system (like in nyan adventure or god complex) make a good point to start an adventure (you find a poster for a service-you decide if you want to do it-and then you see if you have to kill/eat enemies or find object)

i have the plan to put pregnancy in the end (the pregnancy will make you have craving so you can eat more like multiple prey)

as for the main antagonist (because you need one to finish your game) you will find her (an evil overpowered succubus pred) in a mission and you'll have to eat her ( in another mission ) in order to finish the game.

thats are all the gameplay element i have think off. ^^;
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Appo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Try to make it yourself. RPG maker is amazingly easy to use with ~30-60 minutes of tutorials on youtube.

If you can't succeed in that it may be necessary to accept that the game may have to be a dream built within your mind.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Have you considered making your game in your own language?
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby b5n » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Appo wrote:Try to make it yourself. RPG maker is amazingly easy to use with ~30-60 minutes of tutorials on youtube.

If you can't succeed in that it may be necessary to accept that the game may have to be a dream built within your mind.

well i guess your right but there is always hopes i'll just wait (2 or 3 month before before delete if no one is interested.)
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby jacobgr05 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:47 pm

Here's an idea for a vore game. An RPG maker game where we play out the kemono friends anime but with various opportunists for willing vore with our friends. Paying patreon's get access to bonus scenes with characters not found in the anime. The setting has a wide variety of interesting characters, settings and a clear ending goal. I'd pledge to that.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:20 am

jacobgr05 wrote:Here's an idea for a vore game. An RPG maker game where we play out the kemono friends anime but with various opportunists for willing vore with our friends. Paying patreon's get access to bonus scenes with characters not found in the anime. The setting has a wide variety of interesting characters, settings and a clear ending goal. I'd pledge to that.

I don't think this is helpful.

@OP,
Your idea is interesting, but if you are unwilling to write out a story, it is unlikely that someone else will take that upon themselves. Most people have ideas for stories and scenarios, and if someone has the ability to effectively evoke these stories, through writing, visual art, or game making, they are pretty much guaranteed to have their own ideas. You really have to inspire people if you want them to pick up your ideas.

I think Brights suggestion is the best. Make a french language version. There is a small french speaking population here, and I'm sure they would be interested, then it may be translated to English later.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby b5n » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:51 am

Aleph-Null wrote:
jacobgr05 wrote:Here's an idea for a vore game. An RPG maker game where we play out the kemono friends anime but with various opportunists for willing vore with our friends. Paying patreon's get access to bonus scenes with characters not found in the anime. The setting has a wide variety of interesting characters, settings and a clear ending goal. I'd pledge to that.

I don't think this is helpful.

@OP,
Your idea is interesting, but if you are unwilling to write out a story, it is unlikely that someone else will take that upon themselves. Most people have ideas for stories and scenarios, and if someone has the ability to effectively evoke these stories, through writing, visual art, or game making, they are pretty much guaranteed to have their own ideas. You really have to inspire people if you want them to pick up your ideas.

I think Brights suggestion is the best. Make a french language version. There is a small french speaking population here, and I'm sure they would be interested, then it may be translated to English later.

i love your idea's very much but i'm truly bad at programming. :(
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:04 pm

Programming can mean a lot of things. All you have to do with RPG maker is script events. You can do more, but you don't have to.

Consider creating a small game that is really just a prologue of the full game you want to make.

It could be really simple, focusing on the story more than game elements. This way you wouldn't have to worry about game systems so much.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby b5n » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:Programming can mean a lot of things. All you have to do with RPG maker is script events. You can do more, but you don't have to.

Consider creating a small game that is really just a prologue of the full game you want to make.

It could be really simple, focusing on the story more than game elements. This way you wouldn't have to worry about game systems so much.

i will see but the fact is that i'm ruunning out of money and rpg makers is kinda expensive :| . but i will see :-D
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:31 pm

b5n wrote:i will see but the fact is that i'm ruunning out of money and rpg makers is kinda expensive :| . but i will see :-D

RPGMaker is only expensive if you buy it at full price. Steam and Humble Bundle often have sales that reduce their cost by 75+%
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Speedyblupi » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:17 pm

b5n wrote:
i will see but the fact is that i'm ruunning out of money and rpg makers is kinda expensive :| . but i will see :-D

You could download the trial version and use that. I'm not really sure how limited it is, but I assume it would be at least usable.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby Bright » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:18 pm

You can get started with the LITE version.
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/fre ... x-ace-lite

It's free.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby 2inchlich » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:06 am

In addition to just programming it yourself, please keep in mind that programmers expect to be paid for their work generally speaking. Would you rather spend $10-$20 on a discounted copy of RPG maker and just do it yourself, or pay someone hourly for their work programming it? If money's tight, just do it yourself. And if your english isn't good, just make it in french. There's plenty of french speaking people into vore.
2inchlich
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game