Vore Games where they player can be pred

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Games where they player can be pred

Postby EdgyAssassin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Hey guys I am enjoying playing vore games lately. The kind of games i like to play is where you play a female/male character and you are able to eat npcs when you win but get eaten when you loose. I have played: Nyan Adventure, God Complex, MMA 1 + 2, Ultimate Vore Blackjack, Witches Game, Taste of Adventure. I would be very grateful for every recommendation you guys are willing to give me. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
EdgyAssassin
New to the forum

Re: Vore Games where they player can be pred

Postby Cimche » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Nomad comes to mind, only female though (some W/ dicks)
Cimche
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hoodoo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Most of Duamatef's games fit that category. VRPG or the Cartovore series.
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EdgyAssassin » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:39 pm

Thanks i for the fast suggestions you guys rock^^. Im gonna check them out.
EdgyAssassin
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:22 pm

There is, of course: Krishna3ca's VGame, though you gotta build it(download several files), AND download the 3rd party mod that makes it even PLAYABLE nowadays. At least you can customize it.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aces » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:46 pm

Flying Unbirth Ninja comes to mind.

I need to get off my arse and build that vore beat-em-up I keep talking about and never started programming.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:50 pm

I'd definitely recommend Chocola RPG by this forum's CarnivorousVixen! Full disclosure, I did some dialogue for the second episode, but only because the first one really blew me away with its vore appeal!

The demo for episode 2 just dropped, and between the two parts, there's F/F, F/M, and F/feral scenes with the player as pred, and several F/F scenes (and one M/F scene) with the player as prey. All really great stuff with original spritework, couldn't recommend more!

Links: Episode 1, Episode 2 demo
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:18 pm

YouCanFreshMyFresh wrote:I'd definitely recommend Chocola RPG by this forum's CarnivorousVixen! Full disclosure, I did some dialogue for the second episode, but only because the first one really blew me away with its vore appeal!

The demo for episode 2 just dropped, and between the two parts, there's F/F, F/M, and F/feral scenes with the player as pred, and several F/F scenes (and one M/F scene) with the player as prey. All really great stuff with original spritework, couldn't recommend more!

Links: Episode 1, Episode 2 demo

Should mention it's furry(though I guess it's implied by your avatar(and how you said you did some dialog for it) and use of the term "feral"), cause that's not everyone's cup o tea.
Turbotowns
???

Postby DroolingPred » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:05 pm

By "witches game" do you mean Larapha? I am saddened that development there has stopped, I found it to be the most interesting and fun pred game around. Nyan Adventure feels like the most "complete". God Complex I think has been the most rewarding as a pred, feels like it will be my favorite game of the genre after the rough edges are smoothed out.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby EdgyAssassin » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:47 am

Agreed. And yes i mean Laraphas
EdgyAssassin
New to the forum

Postby Orosaki » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:45 am

Vore night was pretty popular in it's heyday though it sadly was never finished beyond the first dungeon.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Hoping that it's fine to bump this (2 months is not necro, right?). In my opinion "On The Menu: Rise of Zee" deserves a mention, albeit it's been presumably abandoned like Laraphas.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:17 pm

Fatty Text Adventure (FTA) has you as a pred, but you can only eat enemies if you have a large enough stomach capacity.
FTA also has a game heavily inspired by it and much more focused on the vore, called Word Fantasy of consuming things and brawling (WFOCTAB). Yes, that is the actual full name of it.

There's also GenkoKitsu's Consume flash game. Bear in mind the one I posted here is V0.28, as V0.29 had a major code re-write, losing many of the features. I believe that as of the latest version, however (V0.52) that nearly all the features in V0.28 have been re-added.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game