Chompstation! Multiplayer Vore Roleplaying Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Chompstation! Multiplayer Vore Roleplaying Game

Postby Konabird » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:12 am

Introducing Chompstation!

A science fiction top down vore focused roleplaying server. Free to play and available to anyone age 18 or older.

Do you like video games? Do you like making friends in a community? Do you like vore? Then we may have just the thing for you! Chompstation is a 2D free to play variant of Space Station 13. What's Space Station 13 you might ask? Most of it can be summarized here. A shorter way to put it is: SS13 is a survival multiplayer sandbox game in space (usually). The environment is top down 2D. Chompstation utilizes its attention to text vore ERP, injecting and creating features to make it possible. We aim to be friendlier to roleplaying with extra spice of having your game with it too. Throughout updates, we as a community will be building and fine-tuning in this direction.

THE SERVER ADDRESS

→→→http://chompstation.tk/ss13←←←

What to Expect

Spoiler: show
• Vore focused! Anyone can eat and get eaten. NPCs could swallow you. Your co-worker could eat you and you can eat your co-worker. An experiment gone wrong could end up in a gut. It’s almost impossible to avoid vore!
• The game itself! There are many jobs and things to do in your idle time. You could build a remote controlled drone. You can create some kind of super virus that will help people. Experiment with dangerous plants. Play with a shrink ray. Attempt to teleport some poor soul into your stomach. Place someone under belly arrest. Build your own fortress blueprints. Fight hungry space creatures. The list goes on!
• Micro/Macro features. For those that like a difference of size in vore. It’s more than visual!
• Customization. For your own characters! It can be original, or whatever you want! We have a wide selection of ways for you to create your own character with some flare!
• A Weight System. So you can measure how fat prey made you. (This can be adjusted how you like.)

Multiplayer and Free to Play!

Anyone playing at the same time will run into each other. The server is always kept up for anyone wanting to play at any time around the clock 24/7. You don’t have to pull any strings to play. Follow the “How do I play the server” guide at the bottom and you’re in! You can begin your adventure easily into the bowels of Chompstation at no costs! Even Byond doesn’t pester you with anything extra.

The Server is a Medium Roleplay Community

There are rules and regulations for what you can and cannot do. The server is always for roleplaying no matter when you join it, and what goes on. Your character is expected to stay in character while in the game, but the fun part is, every new day is canon to the game. You can create your own history and story here!

Medium Roleplay (MRP) means we keep the roleplaying atmosphere. It is against the rules to do anything too immersion breaking to the fantasy world. Your character is NOT allowed to be careless and chaotic like they’re aware of being in a video game. In the game, you are in-character to the game’s environment, and nothing from out of character should be with it. However, we do not enforce anything heavily with roleplaying it out such as strict job rules and actual grueling paperwork on board the space station. You can play as heavily detailed as you want in the life of living on a space station, but most importantly, we want you to have fun and eat people freely!

What Vore can I/Others do?

Anything you can put your creative mind to! Oral, Anal, Ubirth, Cock, Tail, you name it! Vore has the option to be customized through a Vore Panel window. Within that window, you can set descriptions, sounds, names, and other game mechanics prey will interact within it. You can also be in control of if prey is digested, held safely, absorbed, turned into an egg, and other unique things. User controlled vore isn’t the only thing lurking in the shadows when you join. Animals and alien creatures may want to take a bite out of you. They may even swallow you whole! Some are more dangerous than others, but you can turn this feature off if you’re not a fan of it.

ImageCustomization!Image

There’s more ways to personalize how you play other than Vore! You create your own custom species from the selection from our many race sprite parts if you aren’t satisfied with any of the default choices. You can even change the size of them. Are you a lover of size difference? Go ahead and change it. You can be small, or even giant. There are some features to play with that comes with it too! Along with slime species and customizable traits to give your custom species any weakness, strengths, or quirks. Within our loadout selection, there are over 100 items you can pick for what your character to wear and take on to the station. (You will also come with default stuff related to whatever job your character joins as.)

ImageHow do I join the server?Image

First you’ll need a Byond account. Byond stands for “Build Your Own Net Dream”. It is a free software suited for creating and playing online games. It is the platform our game is built on. In order to CONNECT to our server, you will need to register an account with Byond, and log in it on the byond client. You can download BYOND here. After you got all this finished, go ahead and give our server link a try.

Advert by DHA.
Last edited by Konabird on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Konabird
New to the forum

Re: Chompstation! Multiplayer Vore Roleplaying Game

Postby UnidentifiedTurian » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:44 am

Very interesting. I've always wanted to play ss13, and this looks like a fun sin on it. I'll definitely keep a eye on this thread.
UnidentifiedTurian
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Konabird » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:50 am

UnidentifiedTurian wrote:Very interesting. I've always wanted to play ss13, and this looks like a fun sin on it. I'll definitely keep a eye on this thread.

If you have any questions you can message me on discord at Kona a Bird#4681
Konabird
New to the forum

Postby Christess12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:17 am

Is this server actually up yet? I can't find it for some reason if it is...
Want some fun? I RP and get off on pleasing others however I can, just PM me and I can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Konabird » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:20 am

Christess12 wrote:Is this server actually up yet? I can't find it for some reason if it is...

It is up right now. You may have tried to join between rounds by chance, when the server restarts.
Konabird
New to the forum

Postby therusted » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:23 am

what kinds of vore can u do in this game?is there unbirth?
therusted
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:42 am

therusted wrote:what kinds of vore can u do in this game?is there unbirth?

read the first post instead of asking a question that's been answered
Firon
---

Postby SubZero156 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:18 am

There not slimes or you going to add them
SubZero156
Somewhat familiar

Postby Konabird » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:42 pm

SubZero156 wrote:There not slimes or you going to add them

There are slimes, and a slime race that can shape shifting called Prometheans.
Konabird
New to the forum

Postby Konabird » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:04 pm

therusted wrote:what kinds of vore can u do in this game?is there unbirth?

Yes, UB is possible!
Konabird
New to the forum

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:25 pm

so i noticed the big blue and black feral doggo? is that playable?
YukiArikaMuze
Been posting for a bit

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:30 pm

I don't understand how to join. I'm registered and tried the link, but nothing happens with the launcher open, closed or with space station 13 selected. I couldn't see it on the server list either :/
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby DroolingPred » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:45 pm

If new to Byond and SS13, how would you describe the learning curve? How actively does one need to engage with the mechanics of ss13 vs focusing on vore roleplay opportunities? Is there a skillset or occupation that is easier to learn or better adjusted towards predation?

I could see getting into this as a routine bit of fun, but from jumping on and milling about as a ghost, it seems like there is a lot going on and I'm not sure how to get started. Perhaps I'll take an evening this week to just dive in and see what I can figure out.
DroolingPred
Been posting for a bit

Postby Konabird » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:01 pm

YukiArikaMuze wrote:so i noticed the big blue and black feral doggo? is that playable?

yes! Everything in the picture is someone's character!
Konabird
New to the forum

Postby Konabird » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Doughnutz2000 wrote:I don't understand how to join. I'm registered and tried the link, but nothing happens with the launcher open, closed or with space station 13 selected. I couldn't see it on the server list either :/

due to the adult nature of the server we aren't allowed to have it on the public server list. If you'd like help connecting feel free to DM me or hit me up on discord, I posted my discord name a bit further up.
Konabird
New to the forum

Postby Konabird » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:02 am

DroolingPred wrote:If new to Byond and SS13, how would you describe the learning curve? How actively does one need to engage with the mechanics of ss13 vs focusing on vore roleplay opportunities? Is there a skillset or occupation that is easier to learn or better adjusted towards predation?

I could see getting into this as a routine bit of fun, but from jumping on and milling about as a ghost, it seems like there is a lot going on and I'm not sure how to get started. Perhaps I'll take an evening this week to just dive in and see what I can figure out.

It can be a little difficult if you do it on your own! But we have mentors to help teach you, as well as a very helpful community that is willing to pitch in to teach you the ropes.

Really, learning the game isn't hard when you have a community to back you up, so I would say it isn't hard at all.
Konabird
New to the forum

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:09 am

how do you play as said black and blue doggo? if i did join thats what id like to play as also i added you on discord so would be esayer to ask question and stuffs!
YukiArikaMuze
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:41 am

.... Piques my curiosity and I have experience in SS13...
But I ended up getting banned from the other SS13 vore servers due to Dictator Admins ordering me to be "mindless sheep" despite it going AGAINST my character's personality.

I WANT to join... but I'm scared I might get dictator-slaughtered. AGAIN.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:44 am

ehhh id say just give it a shot ohistly never know and i also know what your talking about iv had same issue with afew severs i tryed in past only ever found 2 that were not super dictator or were admins we can do whatever we want are sever style of play
YukiArikaMuze
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:47 am

I've noticed feral characters in the screenshot above... I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a feral character. It seems no matter how hard I try it ends up as a taur.
Bigfatpiggy
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game