deleted

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chompstation! Multiplayer Vore Roleplaying Game

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:04 pm

Needs a new IP, I want to join, but the server isn't appearing.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Bigfatpiggy wrote:I've noticed feral characters in the screenshot above... I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a feral character. It seems no matter how hard I try it ends up as a taur.

They are robots. Sign on as a robot.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:48 pm

Bigfatpiggy wrote:I've noticed feral characters in the screenshot above... I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a feral character. It seems no matter how hard I try it ends up as a taur.

to be a feral you need to frist go to the forum then when there, go to the whitlisting page and fill out a request to be able to use the job call cyborg the ferals in the photos are borgs dogs
heres a ling to the forum you need (( https://chompstation.tk/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=8 )) go there
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Trying the server link but the damned thing isn't working at all. >.<; I have Byond downloaded, signed in but it's not activating.

I Also left a Whitelist Request on the forums. [I am quite familiar with how these servers are operated.... I just hope there are no DICTATOR admins who swing the ban hammer for a little insult.]

EDIT: Okay yeah I got it going. Didn't explore much because work decided to be an ass and call me in early...
Last edited by Ryan-Drakel on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:17 pm

Konabird wrote:
Doughnutz2000 wrote:I don't understand how to join. I'm registered and tried the link, but nothing happens with the launcher open, closed or with space station 13 selected. I couldn't see it on the server list either :/

due to the adult nature of the server we aren't allowed to have it on the public server list. If you'd like help connecting feel free to DM me or hit me up on discord, I posted my discord name a bit further up.

Thanks, I sent you a request on Discord. I've never used Byond so I don't know how to access the private server.
All is good, turns out I needed the beta launcher to run the game.
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Konabird » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:50 pm

I think you may be talking about the dog Borgs! Those are actually a job class, and are whitelisted because they have a lot of power that could be abused. But you can apply to be whitelisted on our forums, which there is a link to near the top of this thread.
Konabird
Been posting for a bit

Postby Konabird » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:14 pm

HavocLordX wrote:Needs a new IP, I want to join, but the server isn't appearing.

If you need help connecting my discord name is posted in the first or second reply to this thread. Hit me up!
Konabird
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:07 pm

Just Registered, trying to connect now.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Carni-vore » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:53 am

This looks like alooot of fun but a bit overwhelming. I'm not exactly sure where to start.
.....I have ALOT of hungry dragons...Anyone want to say hello?

Carni-vore
???

Postby CandySquirrel » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:19 am

Is Discord a mandatory age verification tool for SS13 as a whole, or only for Chompstation ? Being an avid RimWorld and DwarfFortress player, I really dig the base game's mechanics and artstyle, even without vore. But setting up Discord just to play is a bit inconvenient.
To put it mild.
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Konabird » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:00 pm

CandySquirrel wrote:Is Discord a mandatory age verification tool for SS13 as a whole, or only for Chompstation ? Being an avid RimWorld and DwarfFortress player, I really dig the base game's mechanics and artstyle, even without vore. But setting up Discord just to play is a bit inconvenient.
To put it mild.

Unfortunately right now it is as we don't have another way of keeping track of our players ages etc yet. Not to mention we put out basically all of our announcements in the discord. I apologise for the inconvenience.
Konabird
Been posting for a bit

Postby CandySquirrel » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Konabird wrote:
CandySquirrel wrote:Is Discord a mandatory age verification tool for SS13 as a whole, or only for Chompstation ? Being an avid RimWorld and DwarfFortress player, I really dig the base game's mechanics and artstyle, even without vore. But setting up Discord just to play is a bit inconvenient.
To put it mild.

Unfortunately right now it is as we don't have another way of keeping track of our players ages etc yet. Not to mention we put out basically all of our announcements in the discord. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Hey, I'm thankful you brought SS13 to my attention :3 I probably wouldn't have noticed that game without your thread.
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:10 am

as a revenant from a citadel that can never be again and a virgo that couldn't fill the void, i wish thee the best of luck. straddling low rp and high rp is a challenge and i find that those who intend to be medium rp just end up being high rp after implementing their rules
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Konabird » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:as a revenant from a citadel that can never be again and a virgo that couldn't fill the void, i wish thee the best of luck. straddling low rp and high rp is a challenge and i find that those who intend to be medium rp just end up being high rp after implementing their rules

Thank you very much for your well wishes! We are doing our very best to stay the course for medium RP! Having played on both citadel and Virgo I think I can help steer us in the right direction to keep things that way.
Konabird
Been posting for a bit

Postby Konabird » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:17 pm

CandySquirrel wrote:
Konabird wrote:
To put it mild.

Hey, I'm thankful you brought SS13 to my attention :3 I probably wouldn't have noticed that game without your thread.

You're very welcome. Even if you don't wish to play on our server I am happy that you at least got into the game! It's a lot of fun :>
Konabird
Been posting for a bit

Postby Konabird » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:45 pm

bunp
Konabird
Been posting for a bit

Postby zarachrest1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:24 pm

Is it possible to make a Catbug, there was one always running around on Vore Station and it seemed like a funny little creature.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby mudkip01 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:26 am

Konabird wrote:If you have any questions you can message me on discord at Kona a Bird#4681

I wanted to try this out but im currently having difficulties adding you on discord if possible could you add me? mudkip01#1522
mudkip01
Been posting for a bit

Postby cloryon » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:08 am

I would really love to join but I'm not sure on a few things, as well as me being on a android device and not a PC. I may have some difficulties.
cloryon
New to the forum

Postby Konabird » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:31 am

Unfortunately this game will only work on a pc.

cloryon wrote:I would really love to join but I'm not sure on a few things, as well as me being on a android device and not a PC. I may have some difficulties.
Konabird
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game