Looking for an old vore game set in College

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for an old vore game set in College

Postby cthulhukin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:56 am

I remember a few years ago, I found a game here on Eka's where you played as a college professor, you start in your apartment with your vorish roommate, and the game has a mechanic where you buy an item to reform after being digested.

The art was mostly pictures of women, photoshopped to have bellies, and one boss was a woman who was mutated, and you had to throw furniture at her to beat her.

Does anyone know the name of this game and where I can find it? thank you in advance.
cthulhukin
New to the forum

Re: Looking for an old vore game set in College

Postby Nekiame » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:41 am

Ryanshow World of Vore is the game, I do recall there being a new version of it not to long ago if im not mistaken.
Nekiame
Participator

Re: Looking for an old vore game set in College

Postby RC8015 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:24 pm

(link:https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53382)
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game