Abundant Farm (0.089) text cowtaur management (abandoned)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Abundant Farm (0.08) text cowtaur management/sim game

Postby Benevorlent » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:10 pm

Ngasta wrote:
Benevorlent wrote:
Jazzumness wrote:also what constitutes your cow being healthy is a little vague
some times my cow is extremely healthy other times they are just very healthy but all I did was just feed them hay for both days

You have to look at the food your giving your cows in your inventory, it'll say how healthy it is for your cow. I found the easiest way to get their health up quick when starting out is to give them 1 hay feed and 1 protein shake.

I am having some troubles with Fitness however. It was fine at first, I kept with the diet as described above, and it increased by about 0.2 per feeding. Once I started getting their weight up, though, it started going down, and I couldn't find a diet that'd increase their strength enough in accordance to their weight, so fitness just kept going down from there.

You have to increase protein to keep fitness high. Despite the name, protein shakes aren't a great source of protein (oops). I mean, not for the price. Try whole chickens using the funnel, or other cows (you have to type feedlive when in the stall of the cow you want to have eat another)

Well, I've taken this into account, but still can't really get my cow's capacity any more than ~300 because their strength just isn't going up. I've had them on a diet of 12 whole chickens and 2 protein shakes, hoping to increase their strength but without getting their % of calories needed to maintain weight from going too far over 100% (The diet gives about 110% per day). I tried doing the same with one hay feed and less chickens but I'm really struggling to find a balance that works.

Sidenote, I need to preview my posts before sending them, lmao
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Re: Abundant Farm (0.08) text cowtaur management/sim game

Postby Ngasta » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:20 pm

Benevorlent wrote:Well, I've taken this into account, but still can't really get my cow's capacity any more than ~300 because their strength just isn't going up. I've had them on a diet of 12 whole chickens and 2 protein shakes, hoping to increase their strength but without getting their % of calories needed to maintain weight from going too far over 100% (The diet gives about 110% per day). I tried doing the same with one hay feed and less chickens but I'm really struggling to find a balance that works.

Sidenote, I need to preview my posts before sending them, lmao

Hopefully the new update will make things a little bit better. I find it's still rough at the start, which will have to be addressed, but once a cow's weight reaches a certain point it's much easier to gain strength than weight.
Ngasta
Been posting for a bit

Re: Abundant Farm (0.085) text cowtaur management/sim game

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:05 pm

I'm keeping an eye on this, I'm really impressed with how it's grown so far, though I'm waiting for the opportunity to talk to and feed yourself to your cows. One thing I have noticed is that even in normal difficulty it's bloody hard to earn enough to feed your cow even selling all her milk and scat I'm barely getting by and can't even think of saving up, plus since her food requirement increases faster than her milk production it goes from brutal to completely impossible as now I can't even feed her enough to get her full milk production so I can afford even less food, so I'm basically at a dead end. (I', feeding her nothing but hay bales at this point, and I can only afford 2-3 a day now that her milk production is down, though she needs 6 just to get 100% full)

Also how do you improve her fitness? I've tried the shakes the burgers, even whole chickens, they don't make a dent.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby LostSoul13 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:08 pm

The game crashes when starting a new day, here's a screenshot of the crash report, because I'm not sure if there's a log file generated on a crash.
Attachments
crash.png
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nomadic » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:29 pm

My cow has become a black-hole. 3000 litres go in 10 come out and they gain 3 pounds. Truly terrifying. 8O
Nomadic
New to the forum

Re: Abundant Farm (0.086) text cowtaur management/sim game

Postby Ngasta » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:08 am

What are your opinions on the cow natures? To be perfectly honest, I'm biased towards the crude and posh ones myself :lol:, so I think the other ones need much more work. In particular, the "shy" and "flirty" seem pretty bleh to me right now. So here's the ideas I have for what each personality should be: some are more implemented than others. I think it would be really cool if each personality feels unique and interesting, both mechanically and dialogue wise.

Sweet:
*Girl/guy next door type, despite being a terrifying eating machine
+Gets a bonus to affection from chatting (upcoming)
*Overall the nicest and most easygoing personality, kind of vanilla, doesn't have any huge quirks

Glutton:
*Single-minded eating machine, not very interested in talking... or pretty much anything
+Gets a bonus to gluttony off the bat
+Easier to increase capacity
*Not stupid, but distinctly "bovine" in terms of personality
-Has a higher chance of eating you when hungry or when affection isn't high

-Crude
*Rude, crude, kind of a tomboy/redneck
+Gets a bonus to improving digestion rate
+Bonus to milk quantity
-Reduced milk quality
*Has a VERY hard time gaining etiquette, and a very easy time losing it

-Posh
*An egocentric diva type, an exaggeratedly posh southern lady/gentleman crossed with an opera singer
-Slightly lower gluttony to start
*Opposite of crude in terms of etiquette
+Is the best at beauty contests (upcoming)
-Considers many things beneath their stature
+Increased milk quality

-Flirty
*Playful and talkative, likes messing with the player
+not sure
-not sure
*oof

Shy
*Reserved and meek, but possibly hiding a dark side
-Affection starts significantly lower (upcoming)
-Gains affection more slowly (upcoming)
+Not sure yet (upcoming)
+Gains more affection from eating live prey

Your opinions and suggestions are welcome!
Ngasta
Been posting for a bit

Postby nullstuff » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:41 pm

I love the different personality types! Personally, I'm probably thinking a little too much about the player being prey, but I think how that works out with the cowgirl's personality could be interesting. Maybe it would be cool to have some kind of mini game devoted to not being eaten? I was thinking it might be cool to have a "mastermind" type of game, where the cow gets you halfway into their mouth/udder/etc, and then you have four ways of struggling to choose from. If you pick the right four in the right order, then you're free. Get it wrong, and the game either tells you how many struggles were in the correct spot, or if you're out of tries you lose. Maybe affection could determine how many tries you have?

Anyway, gamifying being eaten by your cowgirl could open up a lot of room for personality-based quirks. Maybe the shy personality could get a significant boost in affection from almost eating you, or the flirty and sweet types could offer a non fatal version of the mini game at high affection. Maybe they could have preferred types of vore too, if that's something you add in the future.

I wrote a bit more than anticipated, but I hope this is helpful brainstorming! Love this game, keep up the amazing work you've been doing!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:05 pm

nullstuff wrote:I love the different personality types! Personally, I'm probably thinking a little too much about the player being prey, but I think how that works out with the cowgirl's personality could be interesting. Maybe it would be cool to have some kind of mini game devoted to not being eaten? I was thinking it might be cool to have a "mastermind" type of game, where the cow gets you halfway into their mouth/udder/etc, and then you have four ways of struggling to choose from. If you pick the right four in the right order, then you're free. Get it wrong, and the game either tells you how many struggles were in the correct spot, or if you're out of tries you lose. Maybe affection could determine how many tries you have?

Anyway, gamifying being eaten by your cowgirl could open up a lot of room for personality-based quirks. Maybe the shy personality could get a significant boost in affection from almost eating you, or the flirty and sweet types could offer a non fatal version of the mini game at high affection. Maybe they could have preferred types of vore too, if that's something you add in the future.

I wrote a bit more than anticipated, but I hope this is helpful brainstorming! Love this game, keep up the amazing work you've been doing!

I agree, player prey is one of the big things I'm excited about in this game. More depth to the player prey feature would be really cool and I love the game idea too, though I'd like an option to willingly feed yourself to the cow without struggling, preferably with unique text for each personality for both struggling and willingly feeding yourself to her/him.

The good: Yay! Easier easy mode! :) Also much better price system in the shop.

The still bloody hard: Still pretty difficult since her milk production doesn't seem to increase to scale with her stomach capacity, making it hard to keep feeding her (especially when it becomes bad-milk, reducing my income by 33%). Also no idea what the different foods do, how to increase her fitness (tried a diet of 50% whole chickens with no benefit) and absolutely no idea how to increase her milk quality or why it becomes bad milk either (fat seems to help sometimes but I don't know why), a guide would be very helpful as I'm feeling very lost and I can't get her health back up no matter what I try.

I think fertiliser should sell for a little more and that fat should be cheaper as I need to feed her some every day or two and at 250 a pop it's too expensive, 100 or 125 would be more fitting.

As for personalities I think they look great, my main hope is that they each get slightly different text to give the cows a unique feel, though it'd be nice to be able to choose their personalities. I reckon giving the posh one a slight British upper class feel would add to it.

Glad the update is much easier, I've actually been able to slowly save up money this time to get a shop card!
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Benevorlent » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Enjoying the new update! Haven't played enough to feed any cows the new "items" yet but I like how feeding your cows people seems to increase milk production.
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:absolutely no idea how to increase her milk quality or why it becomes bad milk either (fat seems to help sometimes but I don't know why), a guide would be very helpful as I'm feeling very lost and I can't get her health back up no matter what I try.
Milk quality is dependent on your cow's health. Feeding them unhealthy items (e.g. hamburgers, pizzas) or not feeding them enough can drop it. Start putting some of the new health shake's in your cow's diet and their health and milk quality should start going up.
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:how to increase her fitness (tried a diet of 50% whole chickens with no benefit)
Fitness is a bit extreme, 50% whole chickens is nowhere NEAR enough. I figured out how to keep it up after my last post, which was that I wasn't giving my cow enough calories to burn off to increase their fitness. I think it ended up where for every hay feed I gave my cow, I was giving them about 10 whole chickens to go with it. On my current save, I'm giving them one mound of hay and 5 hay feeds a day, and to keep up the protein with that they're getting 100 protein shakes a day too! And it's still not increasing all that much, I think maybe due to the new diminishing gains mechanic? Either way, it doesn't cost too much thanks to protein shakes being really cheap now but it makes using the funnel a requirement.
Speaking of the funnel, could we stay in the funnel menu after adding an item? It'd make it much faster and less frustrating to not need to go back into the menu after adding every item.

Also, couple of bugs: all types of hay and divine milk still have "oops" as their health descriptor, so I assume they're not referencing the correct code. Also, when feeding your cow a person the 3rd text piece has "...but [cowname]slowly swallows..." without a space between your cow's name and the "slowly"
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:41 pm

Benevorlent wrote:Enjoying the new update! Haven't played enough to feed any cows the new "items" yet but I like how feeding your cows people seems to increase milk production.
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:absolutely no idea how to increase her milk quality or why it becomes bad milk either (fat seems to help sometimes but I don't know why), a guide would be very helpful as I'm feeling very lost and I can't get her health back up no matter what I try.
Milk quality is dependent on your cow's health. Feeding them unhealthy items (e.g. hamburgers, pizzas) or not feeding them enough can drop it. Start putting some of the new health shake's in your cow's diet and their health and milk quality should start going up.
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:how to increase her fitness (tried a diet of 50% whole chickens with no benefit)
Fitness is a bit extreme, 50% whole chickens is nowhere NEAR enough. I figured out how to keep it up after my last post, which was that I wasn't giving my cow enough calories to burn off to increase their fitness. I think it ended up where for every hay feed I gave my cow, I was giving them about 10 whole chickens to go with it. On my current save, I'm giving them one mound of hay and 5 hay feeds a day, and to keep up the protein with that they're getting 100 protein shakes a day too! And it's still not increasing all that much, I think maybe due to the new diminishing gains mechanic? Either way, it doesn't cost too much thanks to protein shakes being really cheap now but it makes using the funnel a requirement.
Speaking of the funnel, could we stay in the funnel menu after adding an item? It'd make it much faster and less frustrating to not need to go back into the menu after adding every item.

Also, couple of bugs: all types of hay and divine milk still have "oops" as their health descriptor, so I assume they're not referencing the correct code. Also, when feeding your cow a person the 3rd text piece has "...but [cowname]slowly swallows..." without a space between your cow's name and the "slowly"

Thanks for the advice, I managed to get her to pretty healthy and it's going pretty well now, I just need to try and get her fitness up. Also I like the funnel, it makes feeding her mass chicken much easier.

I've managed to get her fitness up with the funnel but it took a lot of protein shakes, could they be made 5 times more effective and priced at 15 instead of 3? That way you wouldn't need to buy so many of them. Plus it seems whole chickens should fill her up more than just 1%, maybe more like 4% Health shakes are perfect right now though IMO, expensive but effective. Also fertiliser needs increased quite a bit, as I fed her a whole person and she produced less than 1 liter of fertiliser, which seems a little low.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby mr_dawg » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:50 am

Ngasta wrote:What are your opinions on the cow natures? To be perfectly honest, I'm biased towards the crude and posh ones myself :lol:, so I think the other ones need much more work. In particular, the "shy" and "flirty" seem pretty bleh to me right now. So here's the ideas I have for what each personality should be: some are more implemented than others. I think it would be really cool if each personality feels unique and interesting, both mechanically and dialogue wise.

I'm most interested in shy, though I came around to posh as well. I was kinda hoping the shy cows would be similar to the cowgirls from Monster Girl Rancher where they start off accepting feed only but can be convinced to eat live prey through your actions. Reluctant predators are <3
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:11 am

Crude is my fave, though sweet or flirty may be runners up depending on interaction with the player as food.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Ngasta » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:56 am

nullstuff wrote:I love the different personality types! Personally, I'm probably thinking a little too much about the player being prey, but I think how that works out with the cowgirl's personality could be interesting. Maybe it would be cool to have some kind of mini game devoted to not being eaten? I was thinking it might be cool to have a "mastermind" type of game, where the cow gets you halfway into their mouth/udder/etc, and then you have four ways of struggling to choose from. If you pick the right four in the right order, then you're free. Get it wrong, and the game either tells you how many struggles were in the correct spot, or if you're out of tries you lose. Maybe affection could determine how many tries you have?

I like the ideas a lot! I think I'll do something similar. And thank you for the kind words!

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
The still bloody hard: Still pretty difficult since her milk production doesn't seem to increase to scale with her stomach capacity, making it hard to keep feeding her (especially when it becomes bad-milk, reducing my income by 33%). Also no idea what the different foods do, how to increase her fitness (tried a diet of 50% whole chickens with no benefit) and absolutely no idea how to increase her milk quality or why it becomes bad milk either (fat seems to help sometimes but I don't know why), a guide would be very helpful as I'm feeling very lost and I can't get her health back up no matter what I try.

Yeah, I agree, I'm pondering what kind of help there could be in game. I don't want it to be immersion breaking, but still useful. Because as it is, it's pretty opaque... or more like completely inscrutable and unfair :lol:. You're right that milk production doesn't scale with stomach capacity; in fact, they're completely unrelated. One of the most important variables your cow has, and this is something that will surely be addressed in a guide, is "isFed". Basically, this tracks whether your cow is, uh, fed. I tried setting it up in a way that makes it harder to "game" the system. For example, in the old version, you could just feed your cow like, a saltine cracker every day and that would do it. But now it's more tricky. There are a couple different things you can do to have your cow be "fed".

1. If you feed them a food item that is difficult to eat, that counts. If the item's volume will push the cow's fullness above their capacity, that counts as being difficult, and the cow is considered fed.
2. If after feeding a cow a food item or live prey, their kcal is >= their base metabolic rate * 1.1, that will make them fed. So the intention is that even if you aren't filling up their stomach capacity, if you still give them enough calories, that'll do the trick.
3. If you feed a cow anything living, that counts as being fed. This is probably too OP, because you can keep buying the cheapest item in the black market (man/woman for 5000) to have your cow be fed, even if it doesn't nearly meet their caloric needs. So this will likely be changed into requiring the live food to have a decent amount of calories in comparison to the cow's metabolism.
4. When you go to sleep, if, after calories and fullness have been processed and lowered, the cow has either: a calorie count greater than 2x their base metabolic rate, or fullness greater than 1.5x their capacity * glutMult, the cow will be considered fed. The point of this is to make it so a cow can potentially be satisfied for multiple days after a giant meal, especially because they might be too full to even eat anything else.

Also, isFed can also go even lower, when you go to sleep with calories <= 0. This will cut milk production in half, and increase affection penalties from milking.

... This is going to be hard to succinctly explain ingame, I guess. The moral of the story is that cows like 1. Having more calories than they need to maintain their weight 2. Eating live prey 3. Stretching out their capacity. If you don't do at least one of those three things, or have calories be <= 0, your cow's health, milk production, and affection will suffer.

I've multiplied the protein shakes' stats by five for next update, good idea. Done the same thing with the health shakes. Hopefully they will have more noticeable effects at lower quantities now. They absolutely DO increase fitness and health... but admittedly you need a LOT of them. For fitness, I use around 100 protein shakes a day, and for health 2 or so health shakes a day. (You can divide that by five in the next version)
Ngasta
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ngasta » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:04 am

mr_dawg wrote:
Ngasta wrote:What are your opinions on the cow natures? To be perfectly honest, I'm biased towards the crude and posh ones myself :lol:, so I think the other ones need much more work. In particular, the "shy" and "flirty" seem pretty bleh to me right now. So here's the ideas I have for what each personality should be: some are more implemented than others. I think it would be really cool if each personality feels unique and interesting, both mechanically and dialogue wise.

I'm most interested in shy, though I came around to posh as well. I was kinda hoping the shy cows would be similar to the cowgirls from Monster Girl Rancher where they start off accepting feed only but can be convinced to eat live prey through your actions. Reluctant predators are <3

Yeah, that does sound pretty nice! I've been looking for an angle to develop the shy personality more, and that sounds very appropriate.
Ngasta
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jazzumness » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:00 pm

Im curious on what causes digestion rate to increase as I think its going up to fast imo.
my cow is going through 30k calories a day now
also my health mod is 88 and my health is 100 yet im still putting out low grade milk even when it says my cow radiates health
Last edited by Jazzumness on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Ngasta wrote:

I like the ideas a lot! I think I'll do something similar. And thank you for the kind words!

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:

Yeah, I agree, I'm pondering what kind of help there could be in game. I don't want it to be immersion breaking, but still useful. Because as it is, it's pretty opaque... or more like completely inscrutable and unfair :lol:. You're right that milk production doesn't scale with stomach capacity; in fact, they're completely unrelated. One of the most important variables your cow has, and this is something that will surely be addressed in a guide, is "isFed". Basically, this tracks whether your cow is, uh, fed. I tried setting it up in a way that makes it harder to "game" the system. For example, in the old version, you could just feed your cow like, a saltine cracker every day and that would do it. But now it's more tricky. There are a couple different things you can do to have your cow be "fed".

1. If you feed them a food item that is difficult to eat, that counts. If the item's volume will push the cow's fullness above their capacity, that counts as being difficult, and the cow is considered fed.
2. If after feeding a cow a food item or live prey, their kcal is >= their base metabolic rate * 1.1, that will make them fed. So the intention is that even if you aren't filling up their stomach capacity, if you still give them enough calories, that'll do the trick.
3. If you feed a cow anything living, that counts as being fed. This is probably too OP, because you can keep buying the cheapest item in the black market (man/woman for 5000) to have your cow be fed, even if it doesn't nearly meet their caloric needs. So this will likely be changed into requiring the live food to have a decent amount of calories in comparison to the cow's metabolism.
4. When you go to sleep, if, after calories and fullness have been processed and lowered, the cow has either: a calorie count greater than 2x their base metabolic rate, or fullness greater than 1.5x their capacity * glutMult, the cow will be considered fed. The point of this is to make it so a cow can potentially be satisfied for multiple days after a giant meal, especially because they might be too full to even eat anything else.

Also, isFed can also go even lower, when you go to sleep with calories <= 0. This will cut milk production in half, and increase affection penalties from milking.

... This is going to be hard to succinctly explain ingame, I guess. The moral of the story is that cows like 1. Having more calories than they need to maintain their weight 2. Eating live prey 3. Stretching out their capacity. If you don't do at least one of those three things, or have calories be <= 0, your cow's health, milk production, and affection will suffer.

I've multiplied the protein shakes' stats by five for next update, good idea. Done the same thing with the health shakes. Hopefully they will have more noticeable effects at lower quantities now. They absolutely DO increase fitness and health... but admittedly you need a LOT of them. For fitness, I use around 100 protein shakes a day, and for health 2 or so health shakes a day. (You can divide that by five in the next version)

If you make people less filling could you at least increase their protein content?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Benevorlent » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Ok, so I thought I had fitness this time, but apparently not.

I've got a cow that I just cannot figure out how to keep their fitness up with. Their fitness is ~4.6225, they weigh ~4253.7627 kilograms, they have a height of 382cm. I gave them a diet of 1 man, 3 mounds of hay, 1 health drink, and 2000 protein shakes, filling their capacity to 2941 / 1231.4974 . They have a calorie count of 2927238 and a protein count of 200958, with their calories being 873.4681% of what they need to maintain weight. I've rubbed their belly every day I could.

The next day, their fitness has dropped from ~4.6225 to ~4.5134. I had just increased their diet from 1500 protein shakes to 2000 because I had noticed it going down slightly, and increasing it by more has seemingly made it drop even lower. I'm SUPER confused about how I'm supposed to keep it up.

Now I've just changed their diet from 3 mounds of hay to 5 and 2000 protein shakes to 1000. Now their fitness has gone back up to ~4.6564 ! I can't tell when I'm giving my cow too much protein or not enough, plz gib tutorial, or some way to know if you're to go higher/lower with how much protein you're giving your cow.

Also, please make it so when you drain the funnel, you regain the items you've placed in. Too often have I pushed the upper boundary for what my cow will eat and had them not have anything from the funnel, so I exit and re-load the save to get my stuff back.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tassie » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:30 am

Is Windows XP too old for this game to work?
I can't make it run.
Tassie
Participator

Postby AcidicAura » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:37 pm

this games so interesting and i wanna see what all it has to offer but im like rly bad at it lul. can't seem to make it to the vore parts ^^;
AcidicAura
New to the forum

Postby Ngasta » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:16 pm

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Things have been more hectic with the holidays, also I'm working on the combat system, which will take some time.

Benevorlent wrote:Ok, so I thought I had fitness this time, but apparently not.

I've got a cow that I just cannot figure out how to keep their fitness up with. Their fitness is ~4.6225, they weigh ~4253.7627 kilograms, they have a height of 382cm. I gave them a diet of 1 man, 3 mounds of hay, 1 health drink, and 2000 protein shakes, filling their capacity to 2941 / 1231.4974 . They have a calorie count of 2927238 and a protein count of 200958, with their calories being 873.4681% of what they need to maintain weight. I've rubbed their belly every day I could.

The next day, their fitness has dropped from ~4.6225 to ~4.5134. I had just increased their diet from 1500 protein shakes to 2000 because I had noticed it going down slightly, and increasing it by more has seemingly made it drop even lower. I'm SUPER confused about how I'm supposed to keep it up.

Now I've just changed their diet from 3 mounds of hay to 5 and 2000 protein shakes to 1000. Now their fitness has gone back up to ~4.6564 ! I can't tell when I'm giving my cow too much protein or not enough, plz gib tutorial, or some way to know if you're to go higher/lower with how much protein you're giving your cow.

Also, please make it so when you drain the funnel, you regain the items you've placed in. Too often have I pushed the upper boundary for what my cow will eat and had them not have anything from the funnel, so I exit and re-load the save to get my stuff back.

For the next version, I've renamed fitness to mobility. I think this will make things much more easy to understand. The idea was just to add a bit more difficulty to having a cow weight an insane amount--if a cow's fitness is above 1, it doesn't matter what it is. At 4, your cow is definitely fit enough! So it's just going to be called mobility, because it's more of a binary check than something very important for health. It might also be used purely flavor-wise for examining a cow, too. But overall, to increase fitness (err, mobility) strength is the main thing.

Tassie wrote:Is Windows XP too old for this game to work?
I can't make it run.

Ouch, I fear it may be. I'll look into if it's possible, but I'm worried that it won't be.
Ngasta
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game