Dominator quest

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Dominator quest

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm

The group that did all the demon angel sakura games currently has a free demo out for another project (its RPG maker style gameplay done in Unity) but while the demo is lacking pretty heavily in vore (only 2 scenes and 1 is same size gore vore, description only, so not showing the gore... and the other is a tail vore done by the main male character) the full game looks like it will have some more giantess action.

having played through the entire demo I've noticed there are multiple sizes of monster girl ranging from same size, to slightly larger, and then much much larger, that we only get a glimpse of in the demo. I figured since I found the demo and enjoyed it (even if the gameplay itself needs some help) there are a lot of possibilities with this game and figured I would put it on the radar of other people as well.

http://kokageno.net/adult/?lang=en

link above is the English version of the official webpage and the download link for the free demo is on the right hand side of the screen.

also saving might take you a minute to figure out but it is in the ETC icon, but save often and on multiple files as I've become stuck more than a few times and had to revert to a previous save.

(also make sure to activate skinship)
tgcidolfus
Participator

Re: Dominator quest

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:16 am

Player Pred is a nice change from the original games they did, I wish we could play as a female, though... If this protag is anything like the protag of the DAS games(who was male, but a considerably feminine male), Trap Pred is workable! ^^
Turbotowns
???

Postby ajmajm28 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:02 pm

Wasn't there a slime vore scene as well?
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:18 am

This is actually pretty nice. I'm quite liking the direction they're taking it, by making it mostly 'relationship'-based scenes, while still having some combat based scenes. Less need to constantly replay due to everything being GOR-unlocked and all that.

Plus that skinship thing can go a long way...
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:00 am

How can I open the pause menu?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lakeless » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:02 am

Archangel64 wrote:How can I open the pause menu?

Right click. The save/load menu and a few other options are then under the "Etc" tab.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:04 am

Lakeless wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:How can I open the pause menu?

Right click. The save/load menu and a few other options are then under the "Etc" tab.

Okay, thanks
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:00 am

I found only 1 scene vore with goblina, what is second ?
This game is too much same then MGQ Paradox :gulp:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:42 am

I hadn't actually clicked the link when I made my first comment ^^; But now I have and first off, there are FOUR Demon Angel Sakura games?! Damn! Also, dat angled RPGMaker perspective! And that 4-titty cow girl!

...HOLY FUCK! 6 boobed worm girl!

Love the game so far! Since it's an RPG, I like it more than the Sakura games, it also has a kind of monster raising aspect, where we capture a monster girl and add them to our party(tough it seems like we can only get 1 of each), reminds me of Sakura Dungeon(from an entirely DIFFERENT series of Sakura games). XD
(Hmmm, since we get our monster girl opponents and add them to our team, I wonder if we can get from predatory vore from them?(not used on US, like used on the enemy during battle))

Also, in the forest, in the area where you right before the worm fight, you can't go back down, trapping you.
Turbotowns
???

Return to Vore game