[Beta][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2023-02-09

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Alpha][HTML]The Essence of Gender

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Got a NaNPregenant on the sex screen and a fairy in my tits who's got negative weight.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ugre » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:42 am

Draupnir7 wrote:My fingers are crossed for a way to direct fem/mas to specific features at some point.

Like a menu to spend the essence to upgrade player body instead or auto? Or a second game mode skipping the entire system?
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby windsweptcave » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:51 am

So I found this thread a couple days ago and played the game. I thought I'd chime in to let you know that, even in this early rough state, playing this game has really helped me come to terms with my non-binary gender identity.

The first time I played it, I of course sucked up everyone and became a giant-dicked, cavern-vagina'd monstrosity. (Incidentally, I also made myself super short, so I ended up being smaller than my vagina. I would actually leave this option in, as it's hilarious.)

But I ended up really identifying with the "doll" characters.(By the way, I'm not sure how other trans people will feel about the terms "doll" and "hermaphrodite," but I'm a kinky weirdo, so I kind of dig it!) I like the idea of being genderless and still able to operate, and even be sexual, in this hypersexualized world. Although I think it might benefit the game to have the gender affect gameplay more, I really enjoy being able to get by just fine without it. And it helped me understand my feelings about myself.

So thank you for making this. Your creation has done some good in the world already!
windsweptcave
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:07 am

windsweptcave wrote:So I found this thread a couple days ago and played the game. I thought I'd chime in to let you know that, even in this early rough state, playing this game has really helped me come to terms with my non-binary gender identity.

The first time I played it, I of course sucked up everyone and became a giant-dicked, cavern-vagina'd monstrosity. (Incidentally, I also made myself super short, so I ended up being smaller than my vagina. I would actually leave this option in, as it's hilarious.)

But I ended up really identifying with the "doll" characters.(By the way, I'm not sure how other trans people will feel about the terms "doll" and "hermaphrodite," but I'm a kinky weirdo, so I kind of dig it!) I like the idea of being genderless and still able to operate, and even be sexual, in this hypersexualized world. Although I think it might benefit the game to have the gender affect gameplay more, I really enjoy being able to get by just fine without it. And it helped me understand my feelings about myself.

So thank you for making this. Your creation has done some good in the world already!

Well then! Congrats? XD

ugre wrote:new update v0.14:
Vore:
Unbirth: Digestion or Age regression(Impregnate yourself with prey)
Breastvore: Milktf
Added non-working perksystem

Non-vore:
Added fluids system (beta)
Added eventlog to display under hood events.
Added Npcs name display

Planned:
Vore:
Interaction with prey.
Regurgitation of prey.

non-vore:
Improve Cum system.
Text/dialog as always...
Player race transformation.
Height difference system.
Inventory.

Fluids system? Like Bodily fluids? That's certainly different.
Turbotowns
???

Postby ugre » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:18 am

windsweptcave wrote:

Wow thanks, your words give warm fuzzy feeling inside.

I realy mean it, that my creation means something to you is really amazing to me.

The game is in magic world so black hole vaginas will come back either with perks or items.

I will soon add the ability to set your preferred gender pronoun.

And again thank you.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:31 am

Shadowlyger wrote:Got a NaNPregenant on the sex screen and a fairy in my tits who's got negative weight.

I found the pregnant bug but the other I need to research futher will release bugfix when I come home.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:16 am

This game is very well done so far! Aside from being able to be prey to npc/enemies. My only other question would be if there was going to be any plans for feral animals and creatures as well as the possibility to be a feral as the player too.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:40 am

plz explain what you gain from each level up stat
acrylic
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:50 am

acrylic wrote:plz explain what you gain from each level up stat

If you hover over them it tells you.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Draupnir7 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:55 am

ugre wrote:Like a menu to spend the essence to upgrade player body instead or auto? Or a second game mode skipping the entire system?

I was thinking of the menu, yeah.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:05 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:This game is very well done so far! Aside from being able to be prey to npc/enemies. My only other question would be if there was going to be any plans for feral animals and creatures as well as the possibility to be a feral as the player too.

In terms of sex, furry maybe feral furry is the is the limit for me. But if anyone wants to mod it in I won't stop them.

In terms of vore, player(pred) vs feral prey Or player(prey) vs feral pred is fine. Maybe even some area where player is tf to feral and hunts prey?
But that will be in the future to much other things I value higher right now.

player prey I am willing to add if I am gifted the dialog. I am myself both 100%pred and not great at writing so for me to write player(prey) is a waste of everybodys time.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Really enjoying the game! Got a question about the vore perks, even when I had a vore level of 10 I wasn't able to select them, nor when I had a normal level up. Is this a bug? Are they passive perks your gain on leveling up your vore level? Are they not implemented yet?
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:30 pm

So I'm wondering. Would it be possible to divorce ball size from dick size or breast size from vagina depth when you gain masculine or feminine points respectively?

This is just my personal preference, but while I love CV, I prefer big balls over big dicks. And for the latter it feels a bit strange to grow a foot+ deep vagina before I can BV anyone other than fairies.

Maybe use the points like skill points to purchase growth/extra orifaces/dicks rather than a meter?
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ugre » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:26 pm

Benevorlent wrote:Really enjoying the game! Got a question about the vore perks, even when I had a vore level of 10 I wasn't able to select them, nor when I had a normal level up. Is this a bug? Are they passive perks your gain on leveling up your vore level? Are they not implemented yet?

They are just placeholders, coming soon!
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Schpadoinkle wrote:So I'm wondering. Would it be possible to divorce ball size from dick size or breast size from vagina depth when you gain masculine or feminine points respectively?

This is just my personal preference, but while I love CV, I prefer big balls over big dicks. And for the latter it feels a bit strange to grow a foot+ deep vagina before I can BV anyone other than fairies.

Maybe use the points like skill points to purchase growth/extra orifaces/dicks rather than a meter?

Yes the manual essence system should work for you which the alpha version came with this days update v0.15.

I will also add more options to auto essence.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Ah cool. Thanks! Really looking forward to what you do with this game.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dragon32078 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:27 pm

Hello everyone! I am thoroughly enjoying this game. Thank you for submitting it so we could play it.

I have now played the game twice. The first time around, I was able to eat several herms, women, fairies, and more. Eventually, I could cock vore, breast vore, pussy vore them. am I only able to accomplish specialized vore, after my sexual parts reach a certain size, or are their other conditions, which need to be met as well? Looking forward to hearing back from you.
dragon32078
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:24 pm

dragon32078 wrote:Hello everyone! I am thoroughly enjoying this game. Thank you for submitting it so we could play it.

I have now played the game twice. The first time around, I was able to eat several herms, women, fairies, and more. Eventually, I could cock vore, breast vore, pussy vore them. am I only able to accomplish specialized vore, after my sexual parts reach a certain size, or are their other conditions, which need to be met as well? Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Atm it's looks like this:

function StomachCapacity() {
var capacity = player.Height / 3
var sub = 0;
if (player.hasOwnProperty("Vore")) {
var bonus = 1 + player.Vore.StomachExp / 100;
}
for (var e = 0; e < player.Vore.Stomach.length; e++) {
sub += player.Vore.Stomach[e].Weight;
}
return capacity * bonus - sub;
}

function VaginaCapacity() {
if (player.Pussies.length < 1) {
return 0;
}
var capacity = player.Pussies[0].Size;
var sub = 0;
var bonus = 1 + player.Vore.VaginaExp / 100;
}
for (var e = 0; e < player.Vore.Vagina.length; e++) {
sub += player.Vore.Vagina[e].Weight;
}
}

function BreastCapacity() {
var capacity = player.Boobies[0].Size;
var sub = 0;
var bonus = 1 + player.Vore.BreastExp / 100;
}
for (var e = 0; e < player.Vore.Breast.length; e++) {
sub += player.Vore.Breast[e].Weight;
}
}

function BallsCapacity() {
if (player.Balls.length < 1) {
return 0;
}
var capacity = player.Balls[0].Size;
var sub = 0;
var bonus = 1 + player.Vore.BallsExp / 100;
}
for (var e = 0; e < player.Vore.Balls.length; e++) {
sub += player.Vore.Balls[e].Weight;
}
}

function AnalCapacity() {
var capacity = player.Anal[0].Size;
var sub = 0;
var bonus = 1 + player.Vore.AnalExp / 100;
}
for (var e = 0; e < player.Vore.Anal.length; e++) {
sub += player.Vore.Anal[e].Weight;
}
}

If you or somebody else has opinions about the balancing please tell me.

There is perks about to come which will boost the bonus.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:41 am

Players if you want help me improve the game and have time could you answer a couple of questions?

Answer what you want you do not need to answer everything, all feedback is appreciated.

If you have used [options]:
Does the color pick system work for you to change colors to fit your taste?
Does the colors load the way you want them to when you reload the save?
Is there any options missing?

if you have used [Imgpack]:
If you have tried to add images to the folder did they load properly?
Is it clear how to name images in the folder?

Balance:
Does the battle system feel balanced?

Save & load:
If you have used save to file, did it work?
Have I managed to make old saves work through updates?
Is there anything I have missed to save? e.g. do you lose anything by saving and then loading.

Vore:
Do you think the capacity limits are balanced?

Design:
Does everything fit on your screen or is there buttons pushed below screen.
Is there anything you think I should change about the layout of the game screens.

Other:
Where do I need to add tooltips/help in order to make the game easier to understand.
Is there anything else about existing features you think I should change?

You have all been kind with your support, but almost to kind I need feedback/constructive critique in order to improve remember I am coding it myself so almost everything can be changed.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:45 pm

I really like the fact that you've included a pregnancy system~ But if I might make a suggestion, a better way to track the fact that you're pregnant would be useful. Right now, it looks like the only way to tell if your character is pregnant, or how far along they are, is on the after-battle sex screen. :P

And maybe, in future expansions, a way ta speed them up would be neat. :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game