[Beta][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2023-02-09

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Alpha][HTML]The Essence of Gender

Postby Revx_Z » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:15 am

ugre wrote:
Revx_Z wrote:Is there a way to fix my negative height in this version?
Maybe you could make it a generic function at some magical vendor: 10 000 gold, "Bodily reset" purchase that sets your size back to the starting size, and refunds all your spent perk points and essence so you can put them elsewhere.

BTW manual essence spending is very much unbalanced compared to auto, is this deliberate? manual essence spending apparently gets you much less organ size for the same amount of essence

it should auto fix if it doesn't tell me.

Game is unbalanced because it's hard to balance a game(to me atleast),will try to improve it. At the moment I'm leaning toward auto essence being to fast rather than manual being to expensive.

I'm using 11-02 and it is not auto fixed, one of my characters is still -169 cm high.

I don't know which one is right or wrong of the essence costs, I just know that they're really out of whack. Having 30 000 male essence on an Auto character gets you about 450cm of length, while a Manual character spending the same amount can only buy about 60cm. (single dick) The Manual cost at that point is over 3000 essence for the next cm.

But I realize that balance is hard, so don't worry about it, future changes and new items/monsters/perks will probably upset the balance anyway. Features first, balance later!
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Revx_Z » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:22 am

Unrelated question: What is the formula for absorbing essence from eaten prey?

I have +20 in the Absorb Essence perk and absorbed 186 essence from an incubus with 2730 essence, then absorbed 180 essence from an incubus with 1509 essence, which made me go :?: :?: :?: trying to figure out the pattern.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ugre » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:45 am

Revx_Z wrote:Unrelated question: What is the formula for absorbing essence from eaten prey?

I have +20 in the Absorb Essence perk and absorbed 186 essence from an incubus with 2730 essence, then absorbed 180 essence from an incubus with 1509 essence, which made me go :?: :?: :?: trying to figure out the pattern.

if (Settings.VoreSettings.AbsorbEssence == "Both" || Settings.VoreSettings.AbsorbEssence == "Masculinity") {
if (player.Vore.Stomach[e].Masc > 0) {
player.Vore.Stomach[e].Masc -= player.Vore.VorePerks.AbsorbEssence.Count * 0.001;
player.Masc += player.Vore.VorePerks.AbsorbEssence.Count * 0.001;

if (Settings.VoreSettings.AbsorbEssence == "Both" || Settings.VoreSettings.AbsorbEssence == "Femininity") {
if (player.Vore.Stomach[e].Femi > 0) {
player.Vore.Stomach[e].Femi -= player.Vore.VorePerks.AbsorbEssence.Count * 0.001;
player.Femi += player.Vore.VorePerks.AbsorbEssence.Count * 0.001;

It's standalone from digestion, if you want all the essence you can pause digestion until they are dolls.

And looking at it I should change so if you only want one type of essence the steal rate is doubled.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:52 am

Revx_Z wrote:
ugre wrote:
Revx_Z wrote:Is there a way to fix my negative height in this version?
Maybe you could make it a generic function at some magical vendor: 10 000 gold, "Bodily reset" purchase that sets your size back to the starting size, and refunds all your spent perk points and essence so you can put them elsewhere.

BTW manual essence spending is very much unbalanced compared to auto, is this deliberate? manual essence spending apparently gets you much less organ size for the same amount of essence

it should auto fix if it doesn't tell me.

Game is unbalanced because it's hard to balance a game(to me atleast),will try to improve it. At the moment I'm leaning toward auto essence being to fast rather than manual being to expensive.

I'm using 11-02 and it is not auto fixed, one of my characters is still -169 cm high.

I don't know which one is right or wrong of the essence costs, I just know that they're really out of whack. Having 30 000 male essence on an Auto character gets you about 450cm of length, while a Manual character spending the same amount can only buy about 60cm. (single dick) The Manual cost at that point is over 3000 essence for the next cm.

But I realize that balance is hard, so don't worry about it, future changes and new items/monsters/perks will probably upset the balance anyway. Features first, balance later!

Yeah looking at I seem to have deleted my fix? Must have bug fixed wrong version lol...
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrimsonRogue » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Something that is slightly frustrating, is how there isnt really any support for Portrait resolutions: that is, screen resolutions that are greater vertically than horizontally, such as phones.

Earlier versions actually supported this somewhat decently, after adjusting text and map size. Though, some things, such as player health in battles is off screen. However, with the inclusion of the minimap, it just covers too much of the screen to be playable.

Thus, I request that you please add some sort of adjusted layout for mobile resolutions.
CrimsonRogue
New to the forum

Postby ugre » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:36 pm

CrimsonRogue wrote:Something that is slightly frustrating, is how there isnt really any support for Portrait resolutions: that is, screen resolutions that are greater vertically than horizontally, such as phones.

Earlier versions actually supported this somewhat decently, after adjusting text and map size. Though, some things, such as player health in battles is off screen. However, with the inclusion of the minimap, it just covers too much of the screen to be playable.

Thus, I request that you please add some sort of adjusted layout for mobile resolutions.

Hmm will try, can probably as a temp fix disable minimap on small width(less than 600pixels?), then I will have to try the game myself on phone and see what I can change to make it better.
I should be able to quite a lot with css @media you if have ideas please do say.
Initial ideas:
Move health to top?
One button to bring up all other buttons like a button menu covering whole screen.

The game on github will have the tempfix today but a real release will come tomorrow evening.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jazzumness » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Noticed you added a taur race which I think is sweet. Also cool you are adding separate after combat scenes for different TF's
Would be cool if taurs could have a second larger stomach for their bottom half.
Also noticed that the number of vore perks i have available to spend only updates once, once you spend any perks for the first time it stays at 0 even if you have points to use
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar

Postby Njux » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:17 pm

When player grows in height shouldn't the orifice capacity increase? It is kinda awkward when my stomach has a capacity of over 11k yet my anal is barely over 225.
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:27 pm

Njux wrote:When player grows in height shouldn't the orifice capacity increase? It is kinda awkward when my stomach has a capacity of over 11k yet my anal is barely over 225.

True, it's just that the "anal" in whole needs work. I'm just not sure how to.
Also it only change size on auto right now I need to fix that.

My ideas right now is:
Anal size depends on size, race and stretch?
Using anal for sex and vore makes it stretrier.

Yeah so if anybody has ideas please do tell me.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Jazzumness wrote:Noticed you added a taur race which I think is sweet. Also cool you are adding separate after combat scenes for different TF's
Would be cool if taurs could have a second larger stomach for their bottom half.
Also noticed that the number of vore perks i have available to spend only updates once, once you spend any perks for the first time it stays at 0 even if you have points to use

Race dependent stomach are a really cool idea will add it when I have time.

I see the perk bug will fix it.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:18 pm

ugre wrote:
Njux wrote:When player grows in height shouldn't the orifice capacity increase? It is kinda awkward when my stomach has a capacity of over 11k yet my anal is barely over 225.

True, it's just that the "anal" in whole needs work. I'm just not sure how to.
Also it only change size on auto right now I need to fix that.

My ideas right now is:
Anal size depends on size, race and stretch?
Using anal for sex and vore makes it stretrier.

Yeah so if anybody has ideas please do tell me.

I'd actually prefer to keep the "height" and "capacity" stats separate, so I can play midgets who do this: https://aryion.com/g4/view/443908
But you can't make everyone happy, and I've seen some games burn out when they tried to keep everyone happy and added fifty different options in an attempt to match every possible preference. Please don't burn yourself out doing that.
Linking capacity to height is also reasonable, I suppose. Or linking it to experience (ie. number of things put in that hole), or making it purely a vore perk, or some combination.

Here's a separate suggestion/idea I have: make a special perk that can only be bought once, which adds a flat +100 to the capacity of every hole rather then a percentage increase, to enable same-size vore more easily.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randulf » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Some bugs I noticed
Missionary is the only position that lowers your fluid amount all others do not affect it
Fat seems to be gained way to quickly for just eating one or two things making frequent trips to the gym mandatory to keep up your physique
Also a suggestion if there could be an option to change the weight and length measurements in between imperial and metric
Another bug, im not sure why but sometimes the event log is just disappearing randomly
You can take people home after sex even if you choose to eat them if you reached max orgasms
Trying to kick a dorm mate out will give the description for getting impregnated by servants option
Setting the options for what patrons use your brothel doesn't seem to work as I set females to false and they are still gaining masculinity
Capacity for stomach seems to go up arbitrarily fast imo. My stomach is still expanding even though it is 45/450kgs full. Maybe you could hold 150% of capacity for an orifice and anything over 100% would increase it slowly
Choosing what essence you would like to absorb seems to only work for your stomach other forms of digestion ignore the preference
Simply having sex even if you top will get you impregnated by male incubuses
Just pointing out stuff as polish is just as nice as new content
The game is really great and I look forward to its development
Edit: saw you just updated to v.22 the version I was playing as the one before that
Gah Edit 2: Just played the newest version, here's what I got
I cant kick out dorm mates anymore and I cant take home new ones
I am also unable to digest things anymore and turning vore off than back on again removes the vore button permanently
Regurgitating things does not remove the space they took up inside you either and eating new people doesn't add any but does how ever put them in the map which is neat
Also when ending a sex scene the dungeon crawler screen comes up after each fight if you went in it once before
I was using a save from the last version so I don't know if that was affecting it.
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:13 am

Randulf wrote:Some bugs I noticed
Missionary is the only position that lowers your fluid amount all others do not affect it

Will fix today.
Fat seems to be gained way to quickly for just eating one or two things making frequent trips to the gym mandatory to keep up your physique

Yeah think I will add a new perk, maybe "predator's metabolism" that increase fat burn and in exchange grants higher passive heal rate? Would be fun to that it makes player have to vore in order to avoid starving.
Also a suggestion if there could be an option to change the weight and length measurements in between imperial and metric

will do today or tomorrow.
Another bug, im not sure why but sometimes the event log is just disappearing randomly

Must be that I forgot to set display style of event log to 'block' instead of 'none' when you exit something. If you find the specific exit/leave button that doesn't re add event log, do tell me. I found one when exit dungeon.
You can take people home after sex even if you choose to eat them if you reached max orgasms

Should be a easy fix.
Trying to kick a dorm mate out will give the description for getting impregnated by servants option

Will check if I can fix it.
Setting the options for what patrons use your brothel doesn't seem to work as I set females to false and they are still gaining masculinity

I think I know what wrong can hopefully fix it today.
Capacity for stomach seems to go up arbitrarily fast imo. My stomach is still expanding even though it is 45/450kgs full. Maybe you could hold 150% of capacity for an orifice and anything over 100% would increase it slowly

Yeah the balance still need work. I like the idea that you need to stretching the orifice for it to grow.

Simply having sex even if you top will get you impregnated by male incubuses

Odd will check if i can figure out what's wrong.
Just pointing out stuff as polish is just as nice as new content
The game is really great and I look forward to its development

And I thank you for that, it makes my life much easier. I try to bug test but doing it alone takes time and it's easy to miss stuff or fuck something old up when you do something new.

I cant kick out dorm mates anymore and I cant take home new ones
I am also unable to digest things anymore and turning vore off than back on again removes the vore button permanently
Regurgitating things does not remove the space they took up inside you either and eating new people doesn't add any but does how ever put them in the map which is neat

I'm not able to reproduce these bugs will try look if I find something wrong.

Also when ending a sex scene the dungeon crawler screen comes up after each fight if you went in it once before

Will fix today.
I was using a save from the last version so I don't know if that was affecting it.

It shouldn't.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randulf » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:26 pm

I like your name for the imperial system conversion script lol
Some stuff I found with the latest version today
You can buy a house before beating the bandit quest, completing it allows you to buy it again.
Some actions still don't affect cum levels. Things like cunnilingus blowjobs and rimjobs don't lower fluid levels when you orgasm. Also some don't describe the amount of fluid expelled if your arousal is less than 1 as in you orgasm in one turn, blowjob describes it only if you switch positions when having 80+ arousal
Im pretty sure orc brew restored health but now its description is just undefined
Noticed characters scale in level with you, a quality of life option like being able to disable exp gain at some point would cool
The measurements in manual TF mode are still in CM when switched to inches, on the topic of inferior units it would be consistent to change kgs to pounds when switched to the inches system
Pretty big bug the absorb stats perk doesn't cost any points and you can keep getting it even sending your points into the negatives
Could be just a placebo but It feels like it takes a lot more gender points in manual tf mode to get the same lengths as auto tf mode
Sometimes in the dungeon you will get an orgasm but your arousal wont go down
Really weird bug, went in the dungeon and encountered a female elf, I hit her and sent her to -36 hp pressing hit and tease did nothing after that and got me stuck
Not sure if it was fixed but orifices involving vore other than the stomach still don't obey the absorb essence preference
That's all I found for now
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:26 am

Yeah the stuff github is kinda beta content(beta of alpha?).

Think I will be able to fix most of the things you mention by tonight.

But that elf thing I have no idea how it's possible and balance need rework, will have to test stuff out until something works I guess.
I'm also a bit uncertain how to deal with feet and inches should sexual organs always be just inches or feet and inches?
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:11 am

Randulf wrote:Could be just a placebo but It feels like it takes a lot more gender points in manual tf mode to get the same lengths as auto tf mode

That is definitely not a placebo.

I have an Auto mode character who's grown 15 meters high with a 500cm dick, and if I switch him to Manual, the dick menu shows that buying another cm will cost 4.97e+21 essence of masculinity. Regular numbers didn't fit in the box any more, so it rolled over to exponential notation.

(E+21 means "Multiply by 10^21", which is 1000000000000000000000.)
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ugre » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:39 am

I will try to rebalance and also make it so manual cost change with player size. Maybe add a roof for the essence cost?
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:58 am

ugre wrote:I will try to rebalance and also make it so manual cost change with player size. Maybe add a roof for the essence cost?

Here's another idea: buy length as percentage-of-height, so that you're buying relative amounts?
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randulf » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:08 pm

ugre wrote:Yeah the stuff github is kinda beta content(beta of alpha?).

Think I will be able to fix most of the things you mention by tonight.

But that elf thing I have no idea how it's possible and balance need rework, will have to test stuff out until something works I guess.
I'm also a bit uncertain how to deal with feet and inches should sexual organs always be just inches or feet and inches?

I would say feet and inches would be easier to imagine at first glance
ill keep trying to replicate that elf glitch
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby ugre » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Updated the game, managed to hopefully fix most of the bugs.

Making organs growth scale with height was harder than I first thought so it isn't added to this update. Also added a essence cost roof at 2k for now.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game