[Beta][Unity]The Essence of Gender 3D 2023-02-09

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Alpha][HTML]The Essence of Gender

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:21 pm

I had already made my suggestion--that humans be the absence of species. You posed your suggestion as the alternative, as I hope you recall now.
- It's simple to implement. Start the player and human NPCs with no species essence and make the presence of other species essence change things about their physiologies.
- It starts the player at essence zero, yet doesn't pose to alienate new players who didn't expect to start as some ethereal, indefinite being. Now, perhaps with your system, the player could be started as human and lose essence to become a doll, but I think it works better for the player to start at zero essence across the board. I must also ask--how would your proposed difference between dolls and humans work for manual-assignment players like I? What traits would one invest in in order to become human?
- It makes sense for humans to be the absence of species by means of being the base template, due to all the creatures in this setting being, as far as design goes, based off of humans but with traits added or taken away.

I'm not opposed to doll-like being being a thing, though. A "mechanical" or "automaton" essence for becoming dolls and whatever-technology-level-punk fuckbots would be a pleasant addition.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:04 pm

sorry for repost but my message seems ignored:

"maybe it just me but for some reason i cannot battle anyone upon new game in recently file v.26
as i enter battle, hit,tease, surrender, flee r not working. i try play around toggle and battle remain same"

i recently tried .261 and result remain same, i dont know what trigger it
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:49 am

Oh, bug report:
- Using Semen+ gave me more breast milk instead.

Anyways, short of grind until I can use my butt for villainy or wait for my dozens of progeny to grow up and see what they do, I think I've reached the point where I'm waiting for the next update.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ugre » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:13 am

bahamut24 wrote:sorry for repost but my message seems ignored:

"maybe it just me but for some reason i cannot battle anyone upon new game in recently file v.26
as i enter battle, hit,tease, surrender, flee r not working. i try play around toggle and battle remain same"

I haven't manged get the same result what web browser do you use? I have had issues with egde and ie before.
It can also be a script-blocker like Ublock, sometimes they block vital scripts.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ObsidianSnake » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Lots of exciting stuff happening on this on GitHub. It looks like there's some new enemy types with new races coming, as well as a brand new area. I'm happy to see a lot of refinement to functions and fixes, too. My favorite change summary: "Crusade against global vars"! :lol:
If you have some time to burn, check out my gallery for some stories!
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Postby bahamut24 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:21 am

ugre wrote:

I haven't manged get the same result what web browser do you use? I have had issues with egde and ie before.
It can also be a script-blocker like Ublock, sometimes they block vital scripts.

okay that make sense. i have been using firefox for a while, sudden it doesnt work recently, until u mentioned web browser, i tried safari and chrome, game work. safari seem unable to save for some reason tho. thank :D
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orosaki » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:28 am

ugre wrote:

ublock doesn't cause problems for me it is just an add blocker after all.

Also maybe want to add a changelog to your op as well as version number in the topic title so people will look at the topic and say oh it got an update.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:31 am

bahamut24 wrote:
ugre wrote:

okay that make sense. i have been using firefox for a while, sudden it doesnt work recently, until u mentioned web browser, i tried safari and chrome, game work. safari seem unable to save for some reason tho. thank :D

I don't have this issue on firefox and i use ublock alongside it so it might be something else. Perhaps you should clear your cache or update the browser. Safari hasn't been updated in a while it might be discontinued at least as far as windows.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LightningLord2 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:07 am

Whenever you orgasm while you have the ability to infuse essence, your partner will gain some amount of both essences regardless of whether you choose to give any or not. Is this a bug or intentional?
LightningLord2
???

Postby ugre » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:04 am

LightningLord2 wrote:Whenever you orgasm while you have the ability to infuse essence, your partner will gain some amount of both essences regardless of whether you choose to give any or not. Is this a bug or intentional?

I first made the passive system then added the active way due demand, the passive can be disabled under [Essence] -> [Give essence] click on it till it says "None".

I'm not sure yet which way I prefer, might keep both or maybe make it so you can choose? I kinda like the idea of having the option to both steal and add essence fully auto without buttons.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:48 pm

I don't know if this is happened before but whenever I run into somebody, the screen just turns blue and nothing happens.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 20.46.37.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 20.46.37.png (26.08 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ugre » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:43 pm

rjgyo wrote:I don't know if this is happened before but whenever I run into somebody, the screen just turns blue and nothing happens.

Most likely culprit should be that combat.js script has failed to load or that some variable is fuckt.
Test if different browser(firefox or chrome recommended) has same issue and if you have script blocker like ublock / adblocker test if disabling it fix it.

And if you can check if there is a error code in console, which you should find by right click -> inspect -> console or F12.
Often is always some errors in the console but what to look for is red colored error, or if something has failed to load.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby gorgonzoladealer » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Combat.js:11 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token {
CheckFlags.js:47 Set imgpack: false
Gamescript.js:1203 NO Ball
Gamescript.js:1216 Uncaught ReferenceError: UpdateStats is not defined
at BattleSetup (Gamescript.js:1216)
at Touching (Gamescript.js:1234)
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (Gamescript.js:1473)

So I paused adblock and it still goes blue. Here's the error for ya.
gorgonzoladealer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ugre » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:40 pm

rjgyo wrote:Combat.js:11 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token {
CheckFlags.js:47 Set imgpack: false
Gamescript.js:1203 NO Ball
Gamescript.js:1216 Uncaught ReferenceError: UpdateStats is not defined
at BattleSetup (Gamescript.js:1216)
at Touching (Gamescript.js:1234)
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (Gamescript.js:1473)

So I paused adblock and it still goes blue. Here's the error for ya.

Odd seems to first run Updatestats as line 11 is inside it then later it says the function isn't defined.

Will do some changes to it and upload to the github.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadeTrigger » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:46 pm

On the past few updates on github I've had a little problem. As soon as the game starts you start to shrink and wind up at 5 cm tall. Just thought I would let you know cause it seems like an odd bug to me.
ShadeTrigger
New to the forum

Postby ugre » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:48 am

ShadeTrigger wrote:On the past few updates on github I've had a little problem. As soon as the game starts you start to shrink and wind up at 5 cm tall. Just thought I would let you know cause it seems like an odd bug to me.

Omg lol I forgot to remove a player.height-- inside the loop that I used to test stuff.

Thanks you telling me.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadeTrigger » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:20 pm

Your welcome glad I could help.
ShadeTrigger
New to the forum

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:06 am

How is it going with the game so far
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby ugre » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:17 pm

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:How is it going with the game so far

I'm a bit stuck at the moment uncertain how I want "race essence" to work currently it gives you "race essence" every time you siphon "gender essence", I'm not a fan of that solution but I haven't found anything better.
couple of ideas for improvement so for is:
A toggle so don't have to gain unwanted "race essence".
Perks or other means to convert unwanted "race essence".
Have a reason for why player is easier affected by "race essence" that other enemies/npcs, maybe player belongs to a so called faceless race which absorb "race essence" to fit its environment. Or maybe player is born with higher sensitivity for essence than normal.

Also while trying to add harder enemies I felt like combat is currently garbage it really needs more depth such as skills, spells, equipment and such but that has to wait for now.
ugre
Somewhat familiar

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:19 pm

Good to know
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game