Endo games with player as prey?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Endo games with player as prey?

Postby Etherthedrake » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:26 pm

I've noticed most of the games around here are digestion-based. I respect that, after all, digestion is natural and easier to make a game out of, like "objective is to survive". But I always liked endo more, and would love to find more games which focus on it! Games with toggle-able endo, strictly endo, mostly endo are all something I'd like to see!
Something less desirable, but still a thing I play would be with reformation. (something like predator's coliseum.)

Games I know of:
A day at the Funfair.
PanFTR.

Thanks in advance!
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Re: Endo games with player as prey?

Postby Benevorlent » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:01 pm

All of Flexible Survival's non-bound state vore has no digestion, and even some of the bound states don't have digestion, instead just having you become subservient to the creature that ate you.
Gineb also has lots of non-fatal vore, the only digestion I remember is one where you have to be willing and one where you have to purposefully ignore someone you ate (although sometimes they can get digested so fast you can't actually act fast enough to get them out -_-)
The Showers has plenty of non-fatal vore. I don't think I've actually ran into any fatal vore in that game.
THETA has warnings for any vore that'll result in a bad ending for you, just don't show the cat the dragon in the park or the ferret in the tree. Maybe more, possibly best to not have the cat come with you.
Embryss Night is a Visual Novel, and if interacting with the sprited characters you won't see fatal vore, however I think it's possible for some shadow wolf things to eat and digest you in the forest, and I don't remember the correct choices to avoid that happening. I think it's still pretty difficult to get yourself into that bad a spot, though.
Nomad's vore is mostly fatal, but there are flag settings which I think will allow you to avoid it. Unfortunately, I can't be 100% certain.

All of these feature player as prey endo, but Nomad, THETA, and Gineb also feature player as pred endo.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:15 am

"Chaos in Volencera" has you able to recruit party members and once you sleep in a hotel, any party member you have recruited you can sleep inside for an endo scene. There are also a few npcs scattered about you can have endo scenes with.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16276771/

Fair warning, much of "The Hotel" is digestion, but the creator is nice enough to leave a walkthrough in the description so you can go straight to the handful of endo scenes if you'd like.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/29006636/

And here are a couple of finds that I listed before from another thread: "A High Stakes Game" has you fight like hell for your endo scenes, but technically each game you survive is endo. Eventually you girlfriend in the game warms up to you enough to have some less dangerous, more cuddly endo vore with her. viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44706

"God Complex" can have you make friends with a naga if you spare her, and if you talk to her afterwards, she can repeatedly unbirth you as part of a sex scene until you recruit her. Also, more importantly, the pleasure house/brothel in Grandhol has a massive ton of friendly vore scenes with each girl that you can hire. viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51006
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Diminishment by Eskoz does feture a single endo UB scene so far and MAY include more endo of diferent kinds in the future as Eskoz does tend to make a lot of that but when and even whether it will continue I do not know as it seems Quest was not really suited for what they wanted to do with the game.
Diminishment, Prologue

There are a lot of endo scenes in both of mysta's games thought it is in between all the fatal once so might not be what you want.
Mysta's Myst Adventure
Mysta's Myst adventure 2: WTFuture.

Oh and Mysta's dating game have you esxlusively prey where I am pretty sure all scenes have a endo version and only getting the end version leads to fatal, thought it is an unfinished game with some bugs and dialog paths that does nothing.
Mysta's Voredate
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:35 am

Hansony wrote:Diminishment by Eskoz does feture a single endo UB scene so far and MAY include more endo of diferent kinds in the future as Eskoz does tend to make a lot of that but when and even whether it will continue I do not know as it seems Quest was not really suited for what they wanted to do with the game.
Diminishment, Prologue

He is still working on it, but in Unity instead. It says so in the link you provided. And none of the scenes are endo. If you fail at any of the QTE's (all the way that is, since most of them have several "stages"), you lose and your character dies. Still heavily recommend it, by far my favorite vore game, but if you're specifically looking for endo, this isn't it (yet at least). Also, he dropped an update with a new scene on his patreon a couple of days ago. Will hopefully pop up in his blog soon enough!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:48 am

And none of the scenes are endo. If you fail at any of the QTE's (all the way that is, since most of them have several "stages"), you lose and your character dies.

To the best of my understanding and knowledge endo is just when a person is inside another person (literally, not in sex metaphor) and there isn't a digestion or implied digestion.
Now onto how this fits the game which obviously includes spoilers so I put it in one:
Spoiler: show
When you lose the QTE by being pulled in, instead of by being pulled out you end up in the womb where it goes on to a dialog suggesting that you are simply going to be kept inside of her, not digested or anything like that, for as long as she wants (which seems to be a very long time)

As far as I know that is what endo is.
Yes it is a game over, but it is still endo, to my knowledge at least.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:36 am

I think both the shrink games are endo right? or at least have the content. It's hard to fully grasp what is actually meant by Endo and what does and doesn't come under it
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:22 am

UBFanDrake wrote:I think both the shrink games are endo right? or at least have the content. It's hard to fully grasp what is actually meant by Endo and what does and doesn't come under it

Uh... I'm not sure why you find it hard, the term for endo is VERY straightforward. It basically means SAFE vore, where noone gets digested, vanishes etc. Basically, pleasure oriented with zero forms of death involved.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby lazulite_sword » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:56 am

Some monsters in Forest of the Blue Skin have what appears to be endo or at least non-fatal. The Stone Mimic, poltergeist and the Mizutori(what appears to be a sort of cat slime with a blue tabard) both have endo where the latter keeps you inside her until you decide to go to the continue screen, and the Stone Mimic and Poltergeist you can capture and they'll keep you inside them as long as you want and let you leave whenever. There's a topic on it if you want to check out more: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=48463
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:39 pm

Nouvi wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:I think both the shrink games are endo right? or at least have the content. It's hard to fully grasp what is actually meant by Endo and what does and doesn't come under it

Uh... I'm not sure why you find it hard, the term for endo is VERY straightforward. It basically means SAFE vore, where noone gets digested, vanishes etc. Basically, pleasure oriented with zero forms of death involved.

Why do I find it hard to understand? because there was never a given definition I could find that was straightforward.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Return to Vore game