Looking for games with cock vore in them.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for games with cock vore in them.

Postby slaggaX4 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:10 am

Anyone got any games with cock vore in them?
Been looking for a little bit and haven't had much luck, was hoping that other people might be able to help?
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for games with cock vore in them.

Postby DevS098 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:31 pm

slaggaX4 wrote:Anyone got any games with cock vore in them?
Been looking for a little bit and haven't had much luck, was hoping that other people might be able to help?

Maybe not as much as you may want but my own game Insides has a little something about that, check by the post here on Eka or on GCity.

For other examples I'd say Size Matters by Uru which contains some cv events, President Matsudo's Ambition by Ochiko (the most updated version) that has also an event about it and the two Shrinking games, "Shrink EXP" and "Shrinking Fun" which have some girls centered around cv.

Have a good day!
DevS098
Participator

Postby HeadPhones1 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:14 pm

DevS098 wrote:

Maybe not as much as you may want but my own game Insides has a little something about that, check by the post here on Eka or on GCity.

For other examples I'd say Size Matters by Uru which contains some cv events, President Matsudo's Ambition by Ochiko (the most updated version) that has also an event about it and the two Shrinking games, "Shrink EXP" and "Shrinking Fun" which have some girls centered around cv.

Have a good day!

Yo there

As I remember, Mysta's games had vore in there.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33146 here you need to be micro and then go to the inn (just gettin put into a dick, then you choose where to get out (oral to game over/anal to continue)

And the WTFuture game (maybe) where you get cock vored then getting into a harpy womb and die

But hey!

Try browse from the main post of this vore category:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739

Head
HeadPhones1
Been posting for a bit

Postby CapturePoint » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Escape from Vore Dungeon has a cock vore bit in it (I know because I animated it back in the day!)

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39556
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby metalman777 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:41 pm

The starbound vore mod has some CV preds.
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:20 am

Seems like we need a few more games with predominate CV scenes for both preds and prey.

Tempted to shift from just female to full herm on the game I am currently working on, but still in debate about that.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:59 am

There is a lot of cv if you look for it, just not many majority cv focused games.
Ryan's game has a cv pred to interact with (you are always prey).
Both shrink games (exp and fun) have endo cv.
a lot of quest games like Hotel and Theta have cv in them.
EmbryssNight has cv too.
Talking Head (an attempt at a procedurally generated text based game) has cv.

That is what I can think of right off the top of my head, I am SURE there are more to find both on this forum and on other sites.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:38 am

It's only a matter of time before Skyrim and Fallout fall to the "Dark Web" as it were and get sexual vore mods. Both games already have vore mods, it's only a matter of waiting for the Cock Vore, Breast Vore and Unbirth Mods to become a thing.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Hansony » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:33 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:It's only a matter of time before Skyrim and Fallout fall to the "Dark Web" as it were and get sexual vore mods. Both games already have vore mods, it's only a matter of waiting for the Cock Vore, Breast Vore and Unbirth Mods to become a thing.

as far as I understand the original devourment mod was pretty hard to add too without editing the coding which could in turn make it even more unstable (it tends to crash the game a lot) and on top of that, with the original devs excluding males due to personal taste (something I think is fair enough) cv is unlikely to be able to be added to that and with how much they wanted actual graphics for most things nether is breast vore.
ub could us the same belly looks and the original and just have a custom made interaction made with FNIS but only if someone new take up the idea of modding for it cause the people who worked on denouement all seem to ether have gotten burned out completely or have other projects they are working on right now.

The new capacity vore mod however do seem to have some promise but it is still at a rather early stage in it's own development so I don't know well that will turn out, thought what have been the idea seemed to be making a platform that is easy to add mod's onto.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Foxymew » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:15 pm

Nomad has a lot of great CV, and being updated a lot. Though you may have to join the discord to get the most up to date, as I think Warped has started updating Eka a little less of late, but maybe I think that because I'm in that server.
Foxymew
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seelane » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:10 pm

Shrinking Fun and Shrink Exp have some really good cock vore in them. However it isn't male pred if its what you wanted and you play as a male prey(shrunken prey).
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slaggaX4 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:19 am

DevS098 wrote:

Have a good day!

I think i did try your game insides a while back, but i gave up on it because i was stuck on the tutorial area (i'm not the best gamer), but i did look in the folders for the images that would have been used in the event.
Thanks for the help btw.
slaggaX4
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game