Forest of Desire (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite character in the game?

Lucy, the sexy succubus
33%
Mizu, the water elemental maid
7%
Petra, the stalking earth elemental
4%
Ruby, the aggressive fire elemental
4%
Slyph, the sprinting wind elemental
6%
The Witch
16%
Yuki, the snow woman
10%
Melodiana, the innocent angel
20%

Total votes : 255

Re: Forest of Desire (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android)

Postby funfetish » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:00 am

I LOVE this game and the concept all together!

I would pay a lot of money for something like this, but with more content and executed a bit better, thought this made me very happy too!

Highly recommend it, the sensation of being chased by hot babes is great

PS:
Anyone know anything similar to this? or perhaps someone who can add content to this game?
funfetish
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:33 am

eatme1234, I can't seem to open it and I believe I have the right one for android but it won't work.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatme1234 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:18 pm

Good to see that I've finally released a game that doesn't have a large amount of bugs, so far only two ingame bugs have been reported, which is good in my eyes :D. Adding sounds to the game overs will be easy to-do, so that will be the one of the few changes that will be in the next version (along with any other bugs reported, and potential tweaks), which should be out by the following next week. I might add one more enemy, though it's not guaranteed.

eatme1234, I can't seem to open it and I believe I have the right one for android but it won't work.

The apk should be working fine. I have it on my phone and I play it when I'm not around my computer (I have to disable Yuki and Ruby or else it gets really laggy when they attack). I use an app called airmore to install it from my computer to the phone, if your willing you should try that.

Just played through this game and I have to say I love it, I went through and got caught on purpose to see all the vore scenes then tried to actually survive. It's really difficult if all of the enemies are on (Got caught by Slyph a lot) but once I did beat it I was glad to see there was an extra scene. Overall I have to say this is probably one of my favourite vore games, mainly because the vore is really good and it's an actual game unlike all of the RPG maker, Visual novel or text interactive ones. I would love to see if you make more games similar to this one, good luck with future endeavors.

It may hard at first, but its a game that requires memory to survive the harder game modes. Hear a mischievous giggle? Slyph is on her way. Succubus illusions on your screen? Find Lucy to get back your maximum stamina. I beat the game with the default settings, but I still have yet to beat it with the highest settings possible.
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Kiyoa » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:30 pm

Hmm... gonna have to report a Linux issue, basically a blank screen. I'm running on Ubuntu 18.04.

Digging down into the games config folder gives me the following log message as the very first line:

Error loading /home/user/games/V/Linux/Forest of Desire_Data/Plugins/x86/ScreenSelector.so: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Since the lines following seem to be about initializing the graphics card and assets, I'm guessing this is the issue. Checking through synaptic shows I've got gtk 2.0 installed, so I guess it's just not finding it for some reason? Maybe it's a 64 bit vs 32 bit thing.
Kiyoa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kiyoa » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:32 pm

Okay, finally got off my butt and got around to figuring out the problem above; it is indeed a 64-bit vs. 32-bit issue. Specifically the game is looking for the 32-bit version of gtk; not too hard to resole though, just gotta install the 32-bit version of gtk 2 alongside the 64-bit version.

Anyway, having played with the game a bit not it's a fun little diversion; a little bare bones but fun nevertheless. Aside from Sylph, Yuki and Ruby most of the girls pursuing you are a bit hard to figure out; Lucy in particular (who I'm guessing is the Succubus) has been kind of a mystery. I guess I'd have to play with just a single pred on to figure them out better.
Kiyoa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cryptwalker7 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:18 pm

I downloaded the android version and i cant open it is there a specific application i need to alow me to play the game?
Cryptwalker7
New to the forum

Postby jaebomber » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:12 am

Necro^ lol
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:33 am

Cryptwalker7 wrote:I downloaded the android version and i cant open it is there a specific application i need to alow me to play the game?

rar from the app store might be enough to open it, if not download unity from the store as well (I already had unity installed on my phone so I couldn't say about it being required)

if your phone asks you to search for a source it should lead you to rar in the app store anyways
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:33 am

Mizu's such a cutie, I was hoping there would be a gulp sound when she eats us, but I don't notice anything...(or sound effects for ANY of the girls when we get vored for that matter...) ...Am I just missing files or something?

(And Petra and Ruby's bellies could stand to be a bit bigger...)
Turbotowns
???

Postby ian66613 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:29 am

Yuki and the witch I like the most because I love being shrunken, and I love yuki onnas. Breast / cleavage absorption is just a plus. (But if I had to choose between these two, definitely Yuki.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby 2quick4u » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:19 am

Having random lag spikes and framerates drops on current android OS. Is there any fix for this?

This persists, even when significantly reducing number of preds
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Trerdneyrn » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:47 pm

One question: How do you get eaten by Mizu? I simply can't seem to pull it off. All that happens is that I get pulled up a bit
Trerdneyrn
New to the forum

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:56 am

Trerdneyrn wrote:One question: How do you get eaten by Mizu? I simply can't seem to pull it off. All that happens is that I get pulled up a bit

Bread-crumbs, they're you're only hint.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Trerdneyrn » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:23 am

HavocLordX wrote:
Trerdneyrn wrote:One question: How do you get eaten by Mizu? I simply can't seem to pull it off. All that happens is that I get pulled up a bit

Bread-crumbs, they're you're only hint.

Thank you. I got the ending.
Trerdneyrn
New to the forum

Postby shakey2 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:31 am

Cool concept, but maze generation takes way too long. It sucks all the fun out when I have to wait a good 10 minutes between every death to get back into the action. Pausing the game also pauses generation so I can't even tab out and do other things while it loads. Also would love some more depth to the "vore" scenes rather than just a zoom in, fade to black, then a bloated belly shot.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:13 pm

I, uh, hate to break it to ya, but this was a Halloween project from two years ago that was made with the creator's OC characters as a surprise release, with one update after it's launch to fix a bug, and no plans to update further. I'm all for constructive criticism, but yer a bit late on the review bandwagon.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby shakey2 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:22 am

tbf I wasn't the one who necro'd this thing, and the authors last post is on this page. Also there is only 3 pages so it's not that weird to think it's a new game when you aren't really paying much attention to reply dates.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game