Forest of Desire (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite character in the game?

Lucy, the sexy succubus
33%
Mizu, the water elemental maid
7%
Petra, the stalking earth elemental
4%
Ruby, the aggressive fire elemental
4%
Slyph, the sprinting wind elemental
6%
The Witch
16%
Yuki, the snow woman
10%
Melodiana, the innocent angel
20%

Total votes : 255

Re: Forest of Desire (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android)

Postby DB1224 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:36 pm

So, I did some testing. I had some frame drop, mainly with Lucy and her projections, and the tips only show on 2 lines, cutting the text (playing on Windows 64 full screen).
I beat the game against all pred (one at a time).
Spoiler: show
I would say I love Yuki, Petra and Lucy the most. Yuki because it's sadly the only breast voring pred, Petra and Lucy for the gameplay mechanics. Depending of your play style Miku is literally non-existent as a threat, Ruby can be the most unforgiving depending of the placement of her trap, Witch is fun and Sylph.... Every time I start a game with at least 2 pred with Sylph, she seems to always spawn 10 meters behind me...

All in all I find it really good, I was hopping a little more unbirth and breast vore, the possibility to modulate the difficulty is really good. Keep up the good work !
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:13 pm

DB1224 wrote:So, I did some testing. I had some frame drop, mainly with Lucy and her projections, and the tips only show on 2 lines, cutting the text (playing on Windows 64 full screen).
I beat the game against all pred (one at a time).
Spoiler: show
I would say I love Yuki, Petra and Lucy the most. Yuki because it's sadly the only breast voring pred, Petra and Lucy for the gameplay mechanics. Depending of your play style Miku is literally non-existent as a threat, Ruby can be the most unforgiving depending of the placement of her trap, Witch is fun and Sylph.... Every time I start a game with at least 2 pred with Sylph, she seems to always spawn 10 meters behind me...

All in all I find it really good, I was hopping a little more unbirth and breast vore, the possibility to modulate the difficulty is really good. Keep up the good work !

I have one request for an Additional Unbirth Enemy: Demon Maids from RAADD [providing Eatme can get a 3D model of said enemy.]
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:26 pm

The Mac version doesn't work. It gives me an error that "The application “Forest of Desire (Mac)” can’t be opened."
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Phorcyz19 wrote:The Mac version doesn't work. It gives me an error that "The application “Forest of Desire (Mac)” can’t be opened."

I can't help you there...have you thought about running the game as an administrator? Macs are unusually finicky with Unity-coded games.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby ejames » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:27 pm

So how do you download this game?
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby hunter2045 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:31 pm

Go to the first post. The link is there.
hunter2045
Participator

Postby hunter2045 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Downloading the game right now. I'll let you (the developer, and initial poster) know what I think of it, after I've tried it out.
hunter2045
Participator

Postby luke1401 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:01 am

HavocLordX wrote:
Phorcyz19 wrote:The Mac version doesn't work. It gives me an error that "The application “Forest of Desire (Mac)” can’t be opened."

I can't help you there...have you thought about running the game as an administrator? Macs are unusually finicky with Unity-coded games.

You need to use the terminal to go into the same directory and find the app and use the chmod command to make it an executable. For some reason its not marked as such at unzip.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7586240
luke1401
Participator

Postby Wanderer » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Amazing work as always Eatme

simple but fun gameplay and great vore sequences. it doesn't hurt that we have very similar tastes in preds as well.

a few suggestions that could make it even better:

sound effects: sure, the standard gulps, burps, and gurgles are everywhere, but they add a nice level of immersion. listening to those looping digestive tract tracks on a game over screen never gets old

alternate vore scenes for enemies: either random or perhaps with specific triggering conditions, suddenly getting UBed by Petra or gulped down by the Yuki would be a nice change of pace. I'd especially like an alternate for Melodiana where she "turns" on you, maybe through a "fake" gem that turns her bad temporarily, she lures you in making you think you've won, then eats you up. I really like angel preds...

you've got a great selection of preds already, but there's always room for more. Fairies, Neko, frog girls? to pull from RADD. Maybe some new ones too, Naga, oni-girls, dog-girls? the more the merrier! heheheh
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby starfighter101 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:56 pm

what program can you use to run this? I tried VLC media player, but it doesn't want to play it. any ideas?
starfighter101
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:05 pm

This game reminded me of Spooky's house of jumpscares in a lot of ways... and it got me thinking, a vore version could be done of spook's house of vore or some along those lines.

and thanks for the game btw eatme, enjoyed it
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby HavocLordX » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:31 pm

starfighter101 wrote:what program can you use to run this? I tried VLC media player, but it doesn't want to play it. any ideas?

The Game is Coded in Unity.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby jaebomber » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:20 am

Great game sounds would take the cake though a Sfx-less game makes the game less intriguing (like a car game without engine sfx) for example but I’m positive you’ll improve good job!
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby ejames » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:00 pm

hunter2045 wrote:Go to the first post. The link is there.

You mean the png. I dont't see anything else.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:05 pm

Click on it.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ejames » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:25 pm

Then what? All I get is a picture. Am I missing something?
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:18 am

Well, normaly if you click on the picture with the succubus holding the "Click here to download" thing, you land on the patreon post and the download link.
But here you go, the direct link then: https://mega.nz/#F!89VG3A7D!1JKuHwmgVvXXkBKrwNWTxg
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:47 pm

Man, how did this game slip under my radar? Well, I'd love to play and test this game out more, but my computer is kind of old now, and I don't think it can handle stuff like this well. Started chugging when a lot of things happened around me, and I only managed to see the unbirth scene from the one that chases you. Might try with the lowest graphic settings later, but it might just be a performance issue on my end. Well I'll be getting a new computer eventually, so I'll keep trying with this one for now.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Christess12 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:48 am

Just played through this game and I have to say I love it, I went through and got caught on purpose to see all the vore scenes then tried to actually survive. It's really difficult if all of the enemies are on (Got caught by Slyph a lot) but once I did beat it I was glad to see there was an extra scene. Overall I have to say this is probably one of my favourite vore games, mainly because the vore is really good and it's an actual game unlike all of the RPG maker, Visual novel or text interactive ones. I would love to see if you make more games similar to this one, good luck with future endeavors.
Want some fun? I RP and get off on pleasing others however I can, just PM me and I can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:53 am

So... Slender but sexier? And in a maze? Cool!
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game