Page 2 of 2

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.01 )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:34 pm
by empatheticapathy
Chompler wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Lesser-used kinds of preds are always appreciated. Squirrels, rats, fairies, apes, classic halloween-style witches, uncommon things like that. I'd especially love to see some overweight female preds.

I have already 3 of those prepared to be realeased in a few days ( i hope ) :
- Squirel
- Rat
-Classic halloween style witch
-( depends on how much overweight )Overweight female preds (this one will get more late tho).


Color me pleasantly surprised. I'm looking forward to this.

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.02 )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:12 pm
by jeveasy
That's a creative monster design

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.02 )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:14 pm
by Chompler
thanks m8
jeveasy wrote:That's a creative monster design

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.02 )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:54 pm
by bloodle8
"Mini" Chompler

Man if that's a small version, I'm not sure I ever want to meet the full-size. (Unless "mini" is referring to the picture resolution and not the monster itself)

Really, though, the design is super cool! Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with!

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 pm
by Chompler
Thanks ! It's both for the rez and the creature so, yeah, mini Chompler isn't even it's final form ^^

bloodle8 wrote:"Mini" Chompler

Man if that's a small version, I'm not sure I ever want to meet the full-size. (Unless "mini" is referring to the picture resolution and not the monster itself)

Really, though, the design is super cool! Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with!

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:11 am
by nullstuff
Wow! I love the story so far and the writing. It's a little short, but it's an excellent proof of concept! More than anything, though, I LOVE the art! It's such an awesome style, and everything feels very vibrant and alive. Great work! And I can't wait to meet the full-size chompler, by the way.

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:34 am
by Chompler
nullstuff wrote:Wow! I love the story so far and the writing. It's a little short, but it's an excellent proof of concept! More than anything, though, I LOVE the art! It's such an awesome style, and everything feels very vibrant and alive. Great work! And I can't wait to meet the full-size chompler, by the way.


Thank you ! It feels good hearing that ! I hope that the next updates will make you appreciate it even more !

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:01 am
by acutelittlerabbit
Amazing game! Can't wait for any vore especially unbirth haha

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:07 am
by Chompler
acutelittlerabbit wrote:Amazing game! Can't wait for any vore especially unbirth haha

Thanks ! And yeah don't worry there will be sime UV soon -3-)b

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:11 pm
by CrimsonRogue
Something that might be useful for mobile users, would be to scale the images based upon the horizontal resolution of the page.

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:13 pm
by Chompler
CrimsonRogue wrote:Something that might be useful for mobile users, would be to scale the images based upon the horizontal resolution of the page.

'll see what i can do !

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.01 )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:35 pm
by Zbeubyx
Turbotowns wrote:Just so long as we can play a female pred, I'll be happy.


Same here

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:32 pm
by thespyfurry69
a scenario that ends with a fart maybe ?

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:05 am
by cainthemadmanking
i enjoyed your game so far cant wait for its progression :)

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:18 pm
by Murderkarp
Huh, how did I miss this when it first cropped up? Gonna keep an eye on this.

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:08 pm
by Foxymew
Well this certainly seems really neat. Liking the art style a lot.
Sure hope there's a lot of CV. 'tis my favourite by a large margin.
I'll be keeping an eye out. Should be neat.

Re: Soul of Gluttony ( SoG v1.03 )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:16 pm
by MarkusFreeman320
One thing I'll say from my own experience making an illustrated interactive (35 pics and 15 scenes for the player alone so far) is know what it'll have from the get go rather than trying to add features later (by god is adding or changing something a pain in the arse when you've got over 30 pics needing reworked to make it work). And if you find it easy to come up with a few solid scenes but can't make them fit together, consult friends with similar tastes. They'll either help you decide by telling you how they'd do it or what they like most if you have some idea's already but just can't decide between them, or if they're particularly good writers they may even help you write the game. I found that having a friend help by taking on the lions share of the writing has helped me focus more on art, especially when the scenes they write inspires my art with events that just need drawn.

Though you seem to have a much more solid idea of the scope of the game than I did at first. Also well done on adding a gender choice from the get go, I added it later, which involved redrawing about a dozen pics that were in the game already.

So yeah, you've made a great start to this game and I can't wait to see how this develops, I do love human prey games and hope there will be some willing scenes. I know you said scat is out, personally I'd like to see some post digestion gas, possibly as an option to be disabled, though if you don't wanna add that I certainly understand, I've experienced my share of strange requests outside my comfort zone ;)

Also love overweight female preds, not enough of them around.