Idea for a visual novel...

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Idea for a visual novel...

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:07 am

So lately I've read a game summary which goes like this: It's 2019, the era of Biological Technology. You take on the role of a student that failed a biology test and must undergo a Special Class: your organs are anthropomorphized and they act as your teachers. Part 1 of a planned series.

Sadly that game is unfinished (not completed), but it gave me the spark of an idea which is mostly set at an university campus, so maybe it would help if it had an educational aspect to the vore? Also, there would be a lot of university students at the campus. Tldr: Would a visual novel centered around vore set at a university campus work? If so, how would the vore work, and how many npcs per scene? (work in progress)

Possible NPCs:

Professors
Professor Selene Sea
Professor Altos Femur

College Deans:
Kayo Regalis
Henri Walter
Luke Heeler
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Re: Idea for a visual novel...

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:16 am

Perhaps, at least for teachers, you could have multiple choice tests every day/week and if you fail, you're lunch.
And I'm not sure for peers, but I think you have a solid idea.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby b5n » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:27 am

is the player can be pred :?:
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:03 am

Yes, the player can play as pred or prey depending on the course taken
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond