Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby snowspider » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Hello all, thought I'd share what I have so far with you - a concept for an idle/incremental vore game.
I'll start by saying this is *purely* concept; no coding has been done so far, it's entirely what you see in the two documents, and won't have anything to show for a little while. (It's a messy month for me...)

That being said, it's got a few basics that could be adapted (if anyone decides to build off of my idea before I can):
    List of foods
    Upgrade types
    Concept UI
    General gameplay
I'm looking for feedback/suggestions, and I've opened up commenting to allow people to offer their thoughts in the document itself. You can see it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O3U ... sp=sharing
(A list of 'foods' can be found in the document, near the bottom; still pretty empty, though.)
snowspider
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby NappleSnapple » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:55 pm

There was someone else who was going to do a game like this, but it never really went anywhere, here's hoping you'll turn out better and give us something great!
Being able to shape-shift and reform after digestion only serves to help me on my quest to bang beautiful preds and preys.
User avatar
NappleSnapple
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:35 am

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby Brohamicus » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:20 pm

Id recommend not having it on comment cause suggestions on google docs in a public place can sometimes be cancer id say just put it on view and have them comment here. If you've seen DunRun's document it got filled with horrid amount of spam.
User avatar
Brohamicus
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby snowspider » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:56 pm

Brohamicus wrote:Id recommend not having it on comment cause suggestions on google docs in a public place can sometimes be cancer id say just put it on view and have them comment here. If you've seen DunRun's document it got filled with horrid amount of spam.

I'm keeping this advice; however, I've already created a backup for the docs, so I'll be able to judge how bad spammers get, and don't have to worry about it. (If/when it gets that bad, I'll have my backups, and set those to view only.)
snowspider
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby Tilalumtar » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Looking forward to such an idea. :)
I am always eager to support people with their ideas of creating new games for our forum as I nearly played every bit of content posted here. :evil:
Keep on! I hope you can do what you wish to do :-D
User avatar
Tilalumtar
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby snowspider » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:35 pm

NappleSnapple wrote:There was someone else who was going to do a game like this, but it never really went anywhere, here's hoping you'll turn out better and give us something great!


Yeah, I saw their post (and that inspired me for this one), as well as the vore clicker concept. I'm trying to make sure I don't get anyone's hopes up before anything's shown for it (also why I'm saying it'll be some time before I can even work on it...)

Tilalumtar wrote:Looking forward to such an idea. :)
...Keep on! I hope you can do what you wish to do :-D

Thanks for this :)
With some luck, I'll have a concept up by the end of December. If I don't, feel free to contact me about it. (Also, I'll ask for art/story concepts, but at a much later time.)
snowspider
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby Hansony » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:47 am

There have actually been a surprising amount of this kind of games lately:
Abundant farm, Tumagotchi and monster trainer are all sort of incrimental thought both MT and AF is much more action based then an standard incrimental game is, while Tg does fit the normal idea to some extend.
I would advice to look those up for inspiration in this sort of game, and best of luck to your project.
Hansony
Participator
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 6:16 am

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:13 am

Monster Trainer?
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby Hansony » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:32 am

Turbotowns wrote:Monster Trainer?

My bad, had it in a folder called that but the name of the game is "Monster Girl Rancher".
Hansony
Participator
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 6:16 am

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby snowspider » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:33 pm

Hansony wrote:There have actually been a surprising amount of this kind of games lately:
Abundant farm, Tumagotchi and monster trainer are all sort of incrimental thought both MT and AF is much more action based then an standard incrimental game is, while Tg does fit the normal idea to some extend.
I would advice to look those up for inspiration in this sort of game, and best of luck to your project.


Don't worry, I've been reading r/incremental_games. Although, I'll look at those, thanks for the recommendations.
snowspider
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby Hansony » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:31 pm

snowspider wrote:
Hansony wrote:There have actually been a surprising amount of this kind of games lately:
Abundant farm, Tumagotchi and monster trainer are all sort of incrimental thought both MT and AF is much more action based then an standard incrimental game is, while Tg does fit the normal idea to some extend.
I would advice to look those up for inspiration in this sort of game, and best of luck to your project.


Don't worry, I've been reading r/incremental_games. Although, I'll look at those, thanks for the recommendations.

Uhm... Did I not make what I meant clear?
Just in case: the game I mention are vore games, with (what I at least would call) incremental game elements if not entire play style to them.
Hansony
Participator
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 6:16 am

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby snowspider » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:49 pm

Hansony wrote:Uhm... Did I not make what I meant clear?
Just in case: the game I mention are vore games, with (what I at least would call) incremental game elements if not entire play style to them.

...Well, I see how I've screwed up. I'm going to rework my concept before I go forward. That, or use Abundant Farm's console design.
snowspider
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Re: Incremental vore game (still in concept)

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:56 am

How is it going with the game so far
CCTELONEWOLF
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 2:55 pm


Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: calldahotline, Drgaonknight89, eusuna, forumlurker, Galmar1313, Google [Bot], Goshmy, GreenSlime, Kuja, Lollllol, strijing987, sunmen737, timestimes, Zarken and 19 guests