Any Vore-Centric Ark Servers?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Any Vore-Centric Ark Servers?

Postby Kaylish » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:22 pm

As the title asks, are there any vore centered servers with Ark: Survival Evolved running?

I've been getting back into it, and I can't help but get more than a little hot and bothered when I get gobbled up... Wondering if there were some fellow people from Eka's to share the experience with!
Kaylish
Been posting for a bit

Re: Any Vore-Centric Ark Servers?

Postby Aces » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:38 pm

The game lacks any vore mods (like what would that even look like?) but even with the vanilla mechanics it could be fun to host such a server.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kaylish » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:01 pm

I hear you on that front... Vanilla game really just offers implied vore/"Hard" vore... I haven't seen a mod yet, and I get it, cus some people have said that it's not as simple as making edits to specific parts; apparently full download and uploads of the game are require to make even slight changes... and Ark is not a small game!

That being said... The game has a number of creatures built into the game that effect the player's position: Thyla's pin their prey and claw the bejesus out of them, Giant squids ensnare, etc. I suppose if a mod were to be done it would have to be an ability that folds the player up and moves them inside the model of the predator. Obviously this would only apply to the mid or larger dinos.... little ones need not apply. Player/player vore would be tricky... I honestly can't think of anything right now...

All in all though I'm really just looking for a vore friendly server
Kaylish
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:51 pm

Glad to see I'm not the ONLY PERSON WHO SEES THE POTENTIAL HERE with Ark and Vore. I do wish there were vore mods for the game, because COME ON... we've got Tyranos, Quetzals, Brontos, Paras, Stegos, Titanos, DRAGONS, Gigas, Sarcos, a whole SLEW of vore ready preds, and those are just the soft vore ones. Sadly, just to mod a game like that, it would take permission from Wildcard, because they're still adding new content. Granted, there are mods on the PC version that I've seen Sl1pg8r play over on Youtube, but they aren't alterations like that. Mostly it's cosmetics, building materials and items, as well as new "mounts" like a Tie Fighter and X-Wing from Starwars. But, those are all monitored HEAVILY by Studio Wildcard to make sure the content is "friendly". As in if kids are playing the game and download the mods, they aren't watching a buck nekkid woman slide down a Giga's dick. So unfortunately fetish mods, such as a Vore Mod, are going to be severely restricted.

To answer Aces question of "what would that even look like", I would like to point you towards a game called Primal Carnage. People can play as either survivors or Dinosaurs, such as a Suchomimus, Tyranosaurus, Spinosaurus, and other dinos. The smaller ones, such as the Raptor and spitting dino... which I can't for the life of me recall the name of, bad me... will tackle and maul you to death, but the bigger ones will swallow the survivors whole. People playing as the survivor get to see their character gulped down, whole and alive, by the dinos. Or... mostly alive. They do shout and scream until they disappear.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Luthroic » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:57 am

Can't say I know how to program or much about the engine ark runs on but I would imagine there are some serious issues to program vore into ARK

CrimsonFang mentioned that you require the permission of WildCard to mod the game, which I don't think is true, as the devkit is on the Epic Games Launcher under mod and installable by anyone.

The core of the system would be the Pred/Prey system how to get the Prey in a state where they will be out of play but still be able to interact via chat and talk but unnable to be affected by the world as well as following the pred.
I imagine the emulation of prey in the stomach would be a third person view of the pred with the Topor knockout visual effect overlaying the prey's POV.

A issue with dino vore would be stomachs, I'm pretty sure most dinosaurs have a single model with pallette swaps and set gestures, if you want a stomach on the dinosaurs that are similar size to prey, that would probably have to be manually added for each one.

Also the vore event itself, how would it trigger? I'd imagine intergrating it in a natural way into the AI of dinosaurs so it wouldn't be the only thing it does as that would be annoying, unless you want to be eaten and killed from a parasaur that has the vore command as it's only attack, although I'd imagine intergrating into AI would be hard, intergration to it's ai, a hp threshold for the prey or a item that can make event occur.

on the easier side, I imagine initiating tamed dino vore would just be a option in the tame menu

Also I imagine human vore (or player/player vore) would be easier, as the human model is modifiable in game (sliders and the reaper babies affecting the stomach ingame iirc), binding the vore event for humans to a menu option (hold E) or a key binding, and digestion being linked to the poop binding and releasing/puking up would be another binding. (as well as not having to worry about AI since humans are uncodable... at the moment)

Idk, again not versed in any of this shenanigans just fun to think about.
Luthroic
New to the forum

Postby Kaylish » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:44 am

I mean those are all great points. I'm not a coder, and I am by no means making a "make a vore mod" request demand.

If my computer was able to handle it I'd probably just host the server myself... buuuut it would catch fire.
Kaylish
Been posting for a bit

Postby armageddondevil » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:52 am

I always imagined any large Dino vore mods would have something to do with mounts or something idk...
armageddondevil
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game