Player Pred Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Player Pred Games

Postby frogcubus » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:43 pm

Just like it says on the tin: I'm interested in player-pred games of every variety that you've heard of, provided they're free. I've played a bunch, but I'm looking forward to hearing any suggestions that you lot can come up with.

Games like Monster Girl Rancher and abundantFarm are also great because the player is feeding the prey to the predator, and that ticks a lot of the same proverbial boxes for me.

To be clear, anything that pops into your head, recent or old, complete or incomplete, the whole nine yards. I'll leave the things I like and don't like to my own discretion; if there's any filtering to be done I'll be doing it.

Thank you for your time in advance!
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Re: Player Pred Games

Postby DroolingPred » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:23 pm

If you haven't already, check out Nyan Adventures and God Complex. Mysta's Myst Adventure 1 and 2 also have player pred content, but they have several prey scenes, MMA2 is ideal for one who likes both.

Taste of Adventure is neat, but currently a bit short. I didn't get very far in on Chocola but it appeared to be pred oriented. Larapha was excellent, one of the best I've seen, but development has frozen.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby frogcubus » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:42 pm

No familiar with a couple of those yet, which is fantastic! I'll look into them before the day is over. Thank you very much for your contributions!
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaptainElusive » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:35 am

Nomad, Vore War and Flexible Survival allow you to play as a pred. Though in Flexible Survival's case, you need to find a perk to vore. I believe you can type "hunt inner predator" (without quotes) to find it faster.
Usually silent, hiding in plain slight. Only seen when he wants to be. Amateur edgelord [hey!].
CaptainElusive
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:24 pm

Nyan adventures is a long, very fleshed out play-pred game, can be prey too, but many chances to be pred.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby frogcubus » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:49 pm

CaptainElusive wrote:Nomad, Vore War and Flexible Survival allow you to play as a pred. Though in Flexible Survival's case, you need to find a perk to vore. I believe you can type "hunt inner predator" (without quotes) to find it faster.

I picked up Flexible Survival, but even whilst using that command there seems to be a barrier from getting the event to trigger early on. The wiki wasn't much help either, is there a level constraint or anything?
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaptainElusive » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:33 am

BewitchedTwist wrote:
CaptainElusive wrote:Nomad, Vore War and Flexible Survival allow you to play as a pred. Though in Flexible Survival's case, you need to find a perk to vore. I believe you can type "hunt inner predator" (without quotes) to find it faster.

I picked up Flexible Survival, but even whilst using that command there seems to be a barrier from getting the event to trigger early on. The wiki wasn't much help either, is there a level constraint or anything?

I could do it at level 1. Granted I may have an older version, but usually you just got to keep trying.
Usually silent, hiding in plain slight. Only seen when he wants to be. Amateur edgelord [hey!].
CaptainElusive
New to the forum

Postby smiley » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:54 am

smiley
Participator

Postby frogcubus » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Thank you! Both of these are quite new to me, and I appreciate the contribution.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:50 pm

wait i don't find Flexible Survival could i get a link please?
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2230 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:16 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:wait i don't find Flexible Survival could i get a link please?

https://blog.flexiblesurvival.com/
New to the forum

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Thanks
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:53 pm

i, too, seek this kind of game. i'll be watching this space if anyone has any other suggestions
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game