Ultimate Arena Vore Modification (so far Female Centric Prey

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Ultimate Arena Vore Modification (so far Female Centric Prey

Postby TomFrame » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:10 pm

I hereby ask that IF\WHEN you download the modification (when it's sufficiently worked on) that you also purchase the game on steam. It's not expensive at all. I am unable to upload anything but the entire executable file(barring excessive per-user download self-modification) and I feel that this is the best solution.

I started doing some stupid editing of a game called Ultimate Arena (on steam). https://store.steampowered.com/app/385240/Ultimate_Arena/

The source code is available for all who owns the game, and so I began editing some images and sounds to make the game suit my own tastes. I didn't fancy seeing Gandhi get blown up anymore so I googled some images of sexy ladies and put them in instead.

2018-12-08_00-51-27.png
Main map screen view 1
2018-12-08_00-51-27.png (33.83 KiB) Viewed 8357 times

Runner_2018-12-08_00-54-12.png
Main map screen view 2
Runner_2018-12-08_00-54-12.png (36.92 KiB) Viewed 8358 times

Runner_2018-12-08_00-54-39.png
Update screen view

explorer_2018-12-08_00-57-34.png

Thus far, I have made some naughty sounds combining female masturbation audios with monster sound effects (chewing, gore etc) for when the girls eventually perish. A lot of my edits are placeholders and just for the hell of it, it's lazily made, but it IS made.

I will upload audio as well later on.

I have not received permission to edit the game in this manner specifically, but permission for this natured fetish is doubtful to be accepted by anyone not already included in the world of vore. Permission was granted in general and so I do not feel I am doing crossing THAT boundry, although as mentioned, approval by original devs is doubtful.

The question is: Are people interested in downloading my work (a lot more than I have not yet shown) and\or costumizing the content to their own liking? I could see furry, male vore and a lot of stuff being possible. Animations are not yet in, but for now the "audio" part and text description should suffice. What do people think of this?
Last edited by TomFrame on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TomFrame
New to the forum

Re: Ultimate Arena Vore Modification (so far Female Centric

Postby Houyo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:42 pm

Oh hey, I was thinking of doing the same thing sometime. Cool.
Houyo
???

Postby Saraheatsstuff » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:58 pm

Cool Idea, really much potential, could be amazing if done right
Saraheatsstuff
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:15 am

Tasty potential here! I've already played some Ultimate Arena, and it's pretty cool! I'm following along the progress of the 3D sequel that's being developed.
Turbotowns
???

Postby christhereaper » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:26 am

I would be VERY much interested in downloading this :)
christhereaper
Been posting for a bit

Postby TomFrame » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:13 pm

A note to anyone wanting to download. The game is not free, and the developers have pleaded that all who share their modified game do so in consideration to whether or not the recipient already owns the game. I am uncertain to how I should go about doing this. For one I don't want to snag the developers of their hard-earned cash, however I have no reliable way of ascertaining the information of who does or does not own Ultimate Arena.

I could ask anyone who wants to download the game to add me on steam so I could check, take a pledge from anyone who wants to download etc - but that is severily cumbersome, unfeasible even given the nature of this site and it's content with connection to anything external.

I hereby ask that IF\WHEN you download the modification (when it's sufficiently worked on) that you also purchase the game on steam. It's not expensive at all. I am unable to upload anything but the entire executable file(barring excessive per-user download self-modification) and I feel that this is the best solution.

For now I am working on changing the core game and graphics to fit the vore-theme.

You may notice that all the girls are named by generics rather than name. I don't know the policy of submitting names etc for modifications of games, but I would be a bit careful here. Several of the women on the images above are from real women (obviously) and would not differ much from the vore manipulations found on this site, deviantart or thevoretube. I can't say that the base game that allows for Gandhi or Taylor Swift to be torn apart\blown up is any better, but there is no sexual tones there. I ask for advice on what to look out for, pitfalls if you will - for now I am assuming that there is no real issue with uploading said content.

Barring the above (eventual) restriction, I could also take requests. I am not into furries or male vore or even same-size F\F, but it would be NO trouble at all to add a couple of images into a character\fighter regardless of what fetish. Characters\fighters aside, I am also able to work on predators. For now, the only thing capable of eating women are events and non-visible predators that show up in text if a woman kills another. I wish to change this into allowing for a new "predator" type that is able to consume women and possible not the other way around. If same-size F\F is desirable by yours truly, then I would need to expand the object-types instead of modifying them.

What do people want to see? F\F - Plants - Tigers - Taylor Switf etc. You can suggest almost anything and I will consider it based upon policy rules, common sense and popularity.

I have some stuff irl I have to take care of for the next 2 weeks, but after that I am able to delve further into work. I hope you'll like what I can muster from this silly little game ^^
TomFrame
New to the forum

Postby christhereaper » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Still very much waiting for this ^^
christhereaper
Been posting for a bit

Postby TomFrame » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:06 pm

Working on it from time to time, still not much presentable yet :)
TomFrame
New to the forum

Postby darknessblades » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:59 am

could you not just share only the files you modified
just like a folder only without the core game elements that you did not alter so people just have to copy paste the data into the game folder to alter the game.

this way you do not break the game policy but you can keep sharing the files.
and do not have to violate steam policy for sharing adult content/mods for a game.
darknessblades
Participator

Postby franciscofranco » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:12 pm

This seems like a really cool idea. I for one am more than willing to purchase this game. Can't wait to see the first version
Last edited by franciscofranco on Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
franciscofranco
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:40 pm

is it all 100% Hard vore??
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby franciscofranco » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:12 pm

I purchased the game and played around a little. And here are my suggestions as to what I think you could add to the game.

1. I think this game really suffers from a limitation of information. The game keeps track of who has the most kills but doesn't let you see that statistic for anyone except the person in first. I think a more comprehensive list of kills, perhaps one that you could scroll through would be nice. It would also be nice to see who each person has killed rather than just see who is dead. Lastly the ability to scroll through the updates would be really helpful in seeing what's going on. Currently, it becomes difficult to comprehend the game at the highest speeds because the updates come in so quickly. These I think are the most important things that could be changed.

2. There are already character specific updates but what would be very cool is character triggered updates and events. So currently character specific events work simply as different characters have unique updates, but what would be cool are events that work more like this: In a game where there are players A-Z should player A eat Player G a very specific update pops up that would not have occurred for any other player.

3. Right now the events are limited between; events that kill and events that are inconsequential, new types of events that aren't necessarily one or the other would be interesting and add customization. So perhaps an event (for anyone who likes scat) where a player "dumps" one of their victims or an event where one player escapes the belly of another. I think this could really liven up the gameplay

4. More vore oriented animations on the map could be cool.

5. Additive stats other than the 4 current stats. So perhaps there could be a weight mechanic wherein players who digest other players weigh more and are therefore slower but also harder to eat.

So to talk specifically about the fighter screen, the one with fighter specific information, I think the ideal would be one that in addition to the current location, health, hunger, thirst, sanity, it could also display, number of kills, who the kills were, how they were killed, and maybe weight.
franciscofranco
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:33 am

Also, pred toggle. Some of us would still like to play with our existing characters, just with vore added, of course, not all of us would like ALL our characters to be preds(Moby Dick would be OP in that regard XD (Not a serious comment)).

(More serious) Speaking of Water and OP. One issue with the game is that water can allow a character near death to insta kill someone with full health, which is KINDA bullshit, doing something about that would be nice.
Turbotowns
???

Postby TomFrame » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:41 pm

@darknessblades
I am modifying the game executable, I may not release this as a "mod" or an "addon" (even though the thread says it's a mod) since the entire thing(exe) will be altered to accomodate our little fetishes.

@Ryan-Drakel
No, but a lot of work is required before the soft-vore parts are gonna come in. At the moment, each "death" sound is limited to a single Fighter-specific audio file. In order for the audio to properly represent Soft-vore, I need to differentiate the sounds played by making a "death-type" dependency for audio files. This also includes graphical animations if I ever bother. You can disable any predators you don't like which will probably be relevant to you WHEN I add soft-vore monsters in.

@franciscofranco
Thank you for purchasing the game. I feel much more at ease with this that the game might actually garner more interest than steal away customers lol.

1. Not gonna lie, this is a fairly low priority for me. I am not certain as to what I do to effectively make the flow of information better at high speeds as well.

2. I can probably add this. It MIGHT require some hefty code diving.

3. Might just code in scat in and of itself as a default thing that is a hidden stat. Eat someone and you gotta let it out eventually. One should be able to disable this of course. Having fighters be inside of someone\something else and still be alive sounds really awesome, but this is going to require some work.

4. Might do it at some point. Very low priority as graphical animations take a LONG time as I am barely functional in that area.

5. Probably easy to do.

As for displaying information, I am not certain how much I am going to work on that. If I end up investing in it, it's going to be after some higher priority things have been sorted out first.

@Turbotowns
I will keep the idea of playing with default and\or costum characters in mind. Hope you like the taste of Ghandi. Jokes aside, you should totally be able to play with default\costum characters and have them integrate into the modded executable's functionality. There are a couple of things I won't do, like editing male digestion screams etc, so unless someone supplies me or themselves with some additional stuff, that won't be in, in regards to normal default fighters.

I'll do something about the water.

Thanks for the continued interest, life has been busy, but work continues. As of right now, the majority of work is just for me to understand the language and structure of the game.
TomFrame
New to the forum

Postby Potatopocalypse » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:14 am

Would it be possible to make some predators similar to the way events are currently spawned, but rather than place a giant deadly circle, it would just place down something that would be a predator?

Also, maybe predators and prey should have different extra stats. Something like tracking for a predatory unit might be nice.
Potatopocalypse
New to the forum

Return to Vore game