Sims4 Mod Possibility

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Sims4 Mod Possibility

Postby ShyPred » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:44 pm

There's a thread over at Lover's Lab discussing the possibility of a soft vore mod for Sims 4, and one user posted something that I found fairly interesting.

Lemonseed:

I think a very basic vore mod shouldn’t be too complicated if built off of existing mods.

For example, there’s already usable pregnant stomach meshes for both male and female sims. Alien pregnancies already change the default pregnancy moodlets and text, and NisaK has a mod that allows sims to lay eggs instead of having babies. MC Command center and various other mods allow you to edit pregnancy even more, such as changing the trimester/belly size, how long the pregnancy lasts, and instant impregnation/termination. So in theory you could edit the belly size for how many prey the pred eats, how long digestion takes (if digestion is toggled), etc.

I don’t think an actual swallowing animation is feasible, but you could definitely just teleport the “prey” sim away or use the clothes changing animation, then trigger a third trimester pregnancy on the “pred” sim. Obviously it won’t be called pregnancy and will have vore-specific effects and moodlets for however long it lasts. The prey sim would unplayable for this time (something like being instantly sent on vacation/to work), and if let out/reformed/whatever could have moodlets to match as well. To digest a sim, this option could be available on the vore mod’s menu and would be the same as killing a sim in MC command center, but without a death animation or the grim reaper appearing, hopefully.

In addition, it’s already fairly simple to build custom traits, so giving some sims “pred” or “prey” traits would effect which sims can eat others, and there could also be traits for pred sims who only do safe vore, or prey sims who like/hate being eaten, etc. Not actually sure if that could effect gameplay, but it would be nice flavor.

Thought I'd bring it over to Eka's and see what vore game makers/modders here think of it? It doesn't seem too impossible, and a vore mod for Sims 4 would be pretty fantastic, in my opinion.

One issue I see is that having a "pred trait" would probably override vanilla pregnancy for that sim, same as it does with NisaK's egg mod. But I think that's an okay exchange.

What do you think? Is something like this possible?

Thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/102465- ... -vore-mod/
ShyPred
New to the forum

Re: Sims4 Mod Possibility

Postby SubZero156 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:10 pm

I think it could be possible
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:12 am

A vore mod would be fucking fantastic!
Turbotowns
???

Postby mysta » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:43 am

I've always thought that this would be a good idea, and the scope isn't too crazy so I'm sure it's possible. That being said, as with any modern game mod, I'm sure it'll also be a massive faff to even get this simple concept working. ^^;

I don't own a copy of sims 4, else I'd have probably attempted to make a vmod at some point (probably poorly as I've never modded sims before!).
But there's a tutorial here to get someone started on modding:
http://simscommunity.info/2015/10/28/th ... ake-a-mod/

I hope somebody decides to try! :-D

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Noxyoursox » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Samesize vore animation is probably not feasible, but a shrunken/micro might be--the "eating raw ingredients" animation could work really well for that. Regardless, this is a really cool idea!
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby Eostre » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Noxyoursox wrote:Samesize vore animation is probably not feasible [...]

Um, what about the cowplant?
Eostre
New to the forum

Postby monstergut » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:55 pm

Noxyoursox wrote:
Samesize vore animation is probably not feasible [...]

Um, what about the cowplant?

More vorish interactions with the Cowplant would be a fantastic addition to a hypothetical vore mod, but I think the main concern here is figuring out same size vore animations between human sims.
monstergut
New to the forum

Postby Eostre » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:57 am

monstergut wrote:More vorish interactions with the Cowplant would be a fantastic addition to a hypothetical vore mod, but I think the main concern here is figuring out same size vore animations between human sims.

I think you misunderstood me. If the devs could pull off samesize animation with the cowplant, then the same thing for humans should not be such a big problem?
Eostre
New to the forum

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:50 am

Eostre wrote:I think you misunderstood me. If the devs could pull off samesize animation with the cowplant, then the same thing for humans should not be such a big problem?

Because although it's samesize, the cowplant is actually built for eating people. Big mouth that doesn't require much stretching to cram a person inside as compared to a tiny human mouth, everything properly rigged to allow for stretching... lots of stuff that the cowplant model has and the human model doesn't.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thedragon » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:50 am

yes! i hope it happens i will be so happy!!!!
thedragon
???

Postby HungryNacho » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:08 am

a Sims 4 vore mod would be really cool.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Twister88 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:35 pm

A vore mod would definitely be possible, since similar mods have been created for other games in the past. The question is just how advanced and well-crafted the mod would be.
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby whitewendigo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:43 pm

Ah this again look everybody says that a vore mod would be nice but no one as ever came up to do it so don't get your hopes up.
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game