Lunar Eclipse Garden

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Lunar Eclipse Garden

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:04 pm

From the creator of that free RPG maker game called voregeMBA, comes another RPG maker game that will be sold on the DLsite this time.
Here's the thread for the first game and you can get the first game there.
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50553
And here is the DLsite page where you can get the demo. Only has 1 scene that I found, unfortunately.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ240855.html
Everything is in Japanese, once again, so I have no idea what the story is. If what I read in the read me file in the demo folder is right from Google Translate, you're playing as the blonde haired girl this time, as opposed to the black haired girl from the last game. Something about the latter becoming sick, so the blonde needed to go on a journey for her? Like I said, no idea what the story is.
The gameplay is pretty much the same from the last game. You can examine quite a lot of things in the room. Some are just there, but others are key things to trigger the next event or forward the plot.
If what I see on the author's twitter is right, this game will probably be released at the end of the month, around New Year's.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Lunar Eclipse Garden

Postby Eirain » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:46 am

Game is out!
Eirain
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:22 pm

Eirain wrote:Game is out!

Ah, beat me to the punch. Well, if this is like their last game, I'm gonna be looking at everything in all the rooms I go in. Got high hopes for the scenes in this game.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eirain » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:05 pm

It's pretty similar. I think there's about the same number of scenes, though I also think their last game got a patch with 5 extra scenes post-release. These scenes seem a little bit longer.

This game's encrypted unfortunately, so it'll be a little bit trickier to translate if anyone wants to take that on.
Eirain
New to the forum

Return to Vore game