Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-

Postby cableman » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:26 am

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 27208.html
Preview video in the description

I was surprised no one made a new topic about this so I will I guess.
From the guy who gave us the Demon Angel SAKURA series, The beginning of a new tale of Vore and perversion!

While it started off with allot of bugs, the current version 1.17 seems to be somewhat stable.
If you liked Demon Angel SAKURA you'll love this.
cableman
Participator

Re: Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-

Postby Nouvi » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:21 am

It's because most of the discussions about this game were in the JRPG Games thread.

Regardless, definitely an excellent game which is totally worth the money. It's STILL very obvious that Kokage no Izumi is very much improving on every game they make.
However, game still has crash issues, more prominent the farther you get into the game. Save often and save in more than one slot.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby cableman » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:33 am

Oh, I thought the JRPG Games thread was for games that were only in Japanese.
Since this is translated right out of the box I think it deserves some love, even if it's still buggy :P
cableman
Participator

Postby thespyfurry69 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:22 am

Lovely
thespyfurry69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phionna » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:58 am

The last few updates (very happy that they were on the ball with releasing them~) has adressed a good deal of the crashes but is still save every fight just to be sure~

The game itself is lovely and so well made! The only gripes I have is the reduction of vore content compared to demon angel sakura 3 and 4. I also feel that certain girls could have easily been given a vore scene in continuation to their prior scenes. Aside from that, I am in love with the game~
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kuru » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:59 am

As a vore game I wouldn't recommend it. Only a small percentage of the total scenes in the game are vore related. In fact I don't believe the first vore scene in the game isn't until a few hours in and even then I'd struggle to really call it vore. The full list of scenes that I recall are in the spoilers below:

Spoiler: show
Goblin girl: Essentially hard vore guro. Or cannibalism if you want to call it that.
Ghost girl: Swallows you with a mouth in her stomach and absorbs you(?)
Nymph: Also swallows you with a mouth in her stomach and digests you.
Frog girl: Swallows you whole the old fashioned way and digests you.
Ass fairy: Giant fairy which anal vores you. Includes gas.
Golem: Giant which swallows you whole and digests you.
Plant girl: Eats you with some kinda plant sac.
Lamia: Swallows you whole with mouth in her tail.
Water Dragon girl: Giant which unbirths you.
Hagmermaid thing: Eats you with her arm mouth thing after you pass out.

I don't believe I've forgotten anything. But that's just barely 10% of the total scenes in the game. If you're not into vore through unconventional methods like a mouth inside someone's tummy then you're really out of luck if that's what you're here for.
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

Postby suprano » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Phionna wrote:The only gripes I have is the reduction of vore content compared to demon angel sakura 3 and 4. I also feel that certain girls could have easily been given a vore scene in continuation to their prior scenes.

I agree, a very nice game but there could have been a bit more vore scenes. Only one really good scene in the swamp.

Also I'm stuck at the Water Dragon Queen and the game always crashes after I defeat her. (Using version 1.5) Anyone know how to get the latest update? Their updater I used for the previous patches doesn't work.
suprano
New to the forum

Postby cableman » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:59 pm

From the Japanese website that I put through google translate and was for some reason not put on the English one

* Because the update function added at ver1.16 can not be reviewed at the download sale site, it is decided to abolish it.
Regarding the latest version, please download it again from the download sale site so that you can download it again, thank you.
This function is planned to be limited to DVD version.
cableman
Participator

Postby AlluringPredation » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:02 pm

The game is a throwback to old school rpg's, not in a good way.
-The menus are haphazard and clunky
-Resources are hard to come by, limiting yourself even to equipping your main 6 out of a possible 28 recruitable characters is exceedingly difficult. It's a painful grind to keep pace with the enemies in every new dungeon
-Battles are too frequent, after about 10 steps you feel the anxiety of coming battle, and another 2 steps later it happens without fail. Even with the advantage of frequent recovery springs traveling through anywhere is incredibly painful.
-What should be a fun feature, where your party can recover their stamina/MP is annoyingly frequent with the risk of your party member dying if they run out of stamina, and they burn through it FAST taking a stamina hit EVERY round. Some party members spend near every other turn sucking the MC off to recharge. Relying on small magic based monstergirls becomes the optimal strategy for me, removing the risk of death when you missed the fact that stamina was low. And them having more resilience, able to take more turns and deal out heavy elemental damage without getting an inject constantly
-Adding the ability to infuse gems with power and dissemble/reassemble more powerful as you level up is a minor boon, considering how annoying it is to go through the whole process. And with how expensive suiting up your crew is, you'll be having to do this a lot, taking advantage of whatever you find to get through the game.

In the end I used cheat engine to set some expensive items at max, and sell them off for money. Adopting the strategy of running from every group of enemies until I reached a recovery spring, went full out against enemies grinding to make up for all the skipped battles before moving onto the boss. Escaping every battle on the way there. Also playing on easy mode.

I'm a pretty open person, who absolutely loves monstergirl (shota MC is bleh and way overused) so I got a lot of entertainment out fair number of scenes.

In the end. Not worth the time I sunk into. The story hot garbage, character development non-existent, the constant fighting is the majority of the gameplay. It was not fun, it was a chore.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby scottypilgrim » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:26 pm

I agree with everything AP said. This is definitely a game you get the save file and enjoy the scenes and that's it. The encounter system is worse than zubats in pokemon.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Derp342 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:18 pm

Idk what everyone is saying about the game being hard/grindy. I really only used 2 monsters to do most of the battles and never had to grind. My group was able to go near infinite for most zones because stamina doesn’t go down if it ends in one turn. My only problem is the game would crash during some of the girls spell animations.
Derp342
New to the forum

Postby Derp342 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:53 pm

Idk what everyone is saying about the game being hard/grindy. I really only used 2 monsters to do most of the battles and never had to grind. My group was able to go near infinite for most zones because stamina doesn’t go down if it ends in one turn. My only problem is the game would crash during some of the girls spell animations.
Derp342
New to the forum

Postby blaziken » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:59 am

When some people use cheat engine i feel like trying too but fail cause i got no idea how lol
So i just strike it the old way
Kill em before they kill you
My team is slime girl, kitsune ( this one damn OP ), dryad, and nymph ( also op the moment u get it )
Starter team is slime bunny elf and mushroom
Since i got tendency to use mq that i find beautifull
Just need to aoe all enemy and take turn in recovering sta
That or just buy mystery egg to recover

Though on the last boss since its too op with evade and 1 hit kill
I just rely on luck and machine laser gun ( 100% hit ) item
And hupla finished the game in less than half day
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zephyr231 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:10 am

blaziken wrote:Though on the last boss since its too op with evade and 1 hit kill

Elf Ranger stomped her with the Blind trap!
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby Black_Knight » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:43 am

scottypilgrim wrote:I agree with everything AP said. This is definitely a game you get the save file and enjoy the scenes and that's it. The encounter system is worse than zubats in pokemon.

ouch... having terrible flash backs
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:05 am

Here is a list of the monsters I have, someone can tell me if I have everyone, and where to find if I do not have it please:

Rabbit girl
Ranger elf
Mushroom girl
Slime girl
Golem girl
Nymph
Nine-tail
Water dragon
Cow girl
Octopus girl
Vampiress
Giant worm
Flower girl
Ghost girl
Ghost master
Zombie girl
Orc girl
Ground bat
Slug girl
Cat girl
Dog girl
Ass fairy
Goblin girl
Frog girl
Lamia
Hagmermaid
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby blaziken » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:59 am

Ryuu27 wrote:Here is a list of the monsters I have, someone can tell me if I have everyone, and where to find if I do not have it please:

Rabbit girl
Ranger elf
Mushroom girl
Slime girl
Golem girl
Nymph
Nine-tail
Water dragon
Cow girl
Octopus girl
Vampiress
Giant worm
Flower girl
Ghost girl
Ghost master
Zombie girl
Orc girl
Ground bat
Slug girl
Cat girl
Dog girl
Ass fairy
Goblin girl
Frog girl
Lamia
Hagmermaid

Go to gallery ( forgot what its called )
Click that board infront of house
Then click select character
See blank icon? There u missing it
blaziken
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:11 am

blaziken wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:Here is a list of the monsters I have, someone can tell me if I have everyone, and where to find if I do not have it please:

Rabbit girl
Ranger elf
Mushroom girl
Slime girl
Golem girl
Nymph
Nine-tail
Water dragon
Cow girl
Octopus girl
Vampiress
Giant worm
Flower girl
Ghost girl
Ghost master
Zombie girl
Orc girl
Ground bat
Slug girl
Cat girl
Dog girl
Ass fairy
Goblin girl
Frog girl
Lamia
Hagmermaid

Go to gallery ( forgot what its called )
Click that board infront of house
Then click select character
See blank icon? There u missing it

Oh, so i miss character between Nine-tail and Marine, and the two between Pamela and Treant girl, if anyone has clues, I'm interested ^^;
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby suprano » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:59 am

Ryuu27 wrote:Oh, so i miss character between Nine-tail and Marine, and the two between Pamela and Treant girl, if anyone has clues, I'm interested ^^;

You are missing Nadia the carnivorous plant girl (elven forest/Natura Woods) + Rita and Maya who are just short scenes and no collectable girls. You can find them in an inn upstairs later in the game and one at the very beginning. But nothing too interesting tbh.
suprano
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:10 pm

suprano wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:Oh, so i miss character between Nine-tail and Marine, and the two between Pamela and Treant girl, if anyone has clues, I'm interested ^^;

You are missing Nadia the carnivorous plant girl (elven forest/Natura Woods) + Rita and Maya who are just short scenes and no collectable girls. You can find them in an inn upstairs later in the game and one at the very beginning. But nothing too interesting tbh.

Thx for info, not too interesting maybe, but i want all ^^. Anyway, look i have very bad lack for Nadia because it's always same fight and she isn't in. I found Maya but not Rita.
Ryuu27
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game