Micro Vacation

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Micro Vacation

Postby Eezi » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:39 am

Image

Micro Vacation is a 3D game I'm developing in the unreal engine based around the Macrophilia fetish. You play as a university student who on the morning he's supposed to leave for a vacation finds himself in his bed at a tiny size for an unknown reason. The player then tries making his way through the house collecting/crafting things and trying to get help from the now giant women who he lives with to try and get back to his regular height.

Current Features
-Inventory system
-Crafting
-Climbing
-Only one giantess so far (More planned)

The controls are : E = Interact/Climb. C = Crafting Menu. Tab = Inventory.
Cheat controls : Z = Increase sprint speed x3. [Toggle]
Also holding right click during scenes will let you free-look around. And "Alt" will bring up your cursor if you ever need to.

The game is free, i'll have a Patreon though with earlier access to updates etc.

Screenshots
Spoiler: show
Image Image


Current Scenarios
Spoiler: show
The game is pretty early in development and currently only has 2 scenarios to find. One is Vore and the other is Foot-fetish, both are unaware.


I'm not sure when the next update will be, I try to work on this game as often as i can but i have limited time, whenever the next update is it probably won't have a whole lot of content as i'll have to fix any bugs you guys find, and do a lot of under the hood stuff as well as figuring out how i'm going to implement future features i have planned.

Current version : 0.14
Windows 64bit : https://mega.nz/#!7vJi1SjA!KQsiHXEc8N03 ... P4J-YkCr_0
Windows 32bit : https://mega.nz/#!fqQ2lACS!gvZ8kf3Z_r8H ... QM0NCtR44A
Latest update
Spoiler: show
0.14
-Fixed the TV not displaying the video. [Maybe?, let me know]
0.13
-Slight increase to characters sprint speed.
-Added turbo sprint 'Z" key.
-Fixed getting stuck in couch cushions.
-Made more of the wall trims climbable.
-Lowered reflections on some materials.

There's a discord link below if you want to report any bugs or suggest anything etc.

Image Image
(My patreon is "currently under review" I don't know how long till it will be up, it's been 2 weeks so far)
Last edited by Eezi on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Eezi
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:42 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Willing_prey94 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:04 am

I've been unable to find any of those scenarios, although i did find the giantess
User avatar
Willing_prey94
New to the forum
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Eezi » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:12 am

Willing_prey94 wrote:I've been unable to find any of those scenarios, although i did find the giantess


Spoiler: show
Climb up the red shirt on the couch (You need the hook found in the vent) > jump onto the phone on the table > climb up the coffee cup handle > jump in.
The second scenario is by the front door.
User avatar
Eezi
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:42 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby SubZero156 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:15 am

its Rare to see a 3D fetish game I hope you keep up the good work :-D
User avatar
SubZero156
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Appo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:59 am

This looks like a great project. It plays smoothly so you seem to know what you're doing.

The narration you've included in this game is encouraging and I'd like to encourage you to have more. I think the stomach scene may be improved by added narration. Eskoz is an artist on the portal who has made a lot of amazing animations. I consider their recent work on the game Diminishment to blow their previous work out of the water, despite the ubiquitously high quality of their work, because of the addition of heavy narration.
User avatar
Appo
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:40 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby bartek21 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:32 am

will this game work windows xp service pack 3 ?

please win32

sorry my english is weak
bartek21
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Eezi » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:04 am

SubZero156 wrote:its Rare to see a 3D fetish game I hope you keep up the good work :-D

Thanks :D. I'll try update this game as much as i can. I got some pretty cool features planned.

Appo wrote:This looks like a great project. It plays smoothly so you seem to know what you're doing.

The narration you've included in this game is encouraging and I'd like to encourage you to have more. I think the stomach scene may be improved by added narration. Eskoz is an artist on the portal who has made a lot of amazing animations. I consider their recent work on the game Diminishment to blow their previous work out of the water, despite the ubiquitously high quality of their work, because of the addition of heavy narration.


Thanks, i'll definitely keep that in mind going forward. My writing skills definitely aren't that great, when i'm testing the game and i read the dialogue i wrote most the time it makes me cringe to be honest lol.

bartek21 wrote:will this game work windows xp service pack 3 ?

please win32

sorry my english is weak


I'm uploading a 32bit version to mega now. Not sure how well it will run, but you can try. My countries internet is pretty bad so it'll be up in 2 hours.
User avatar
Eezi
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:42 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby bartek21 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:27 am

Eezi, thanks
bartek21
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Yin/Yang » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:49 am

I don't seem able to play it, is there some kind of program I need to download to play or what?
I am the Balance.
User avatar
Yin/Yang
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:58 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Eezi » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:18 am

Just uploaded the 32bit version.

Yin/Yang wrote:I don't seem able to play it, is there some kind of program I need to download to play or what?

From what i know you don't need any programs or anything besides the game, maybe some version of directx? which you most likely already have. Are you on a 32bit system? if so you'll need the version i just uploaded.
User avatar
Eezi
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:42 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Birichino » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:26 pm

Thank you for including a speed-up. Every game like this I've seen is plagued by slow movement.
User avatar
Birichino
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:01 am
Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Ryahsson » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Dang nice addition to the vore games. Hope someday someone will have a 3D same size game too!

Oh and whenever I alt-tab. I can't free look as the doesn't register the mouse movements after alt-tabbing.
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
User avatar
Ryahsson
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:17 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Dante46 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:11 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm not able to reach the vent, the blocknote is not high enough.
Dante46
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:59 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Jeice » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:05 pm

Looks good so far. Interested in seeing more
User avatar
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Xyxksyd45 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:25 pm

Dante46 wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm not able to reach the vent, the blocknote is not high enough.


Spoiler: show
Push the post-it note stack over to the vent and press E to climb up it.
Xyxksyd45
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:11 pm

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Sindiya » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:44 pm

A very good proof of concept. Can't wait to see where this goes from here.
User avatar
Sindiya
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby lolboy13 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:09 pm

This is amazing!! I love what you have so far. The sense of scale and models are really well done. The crafting is a unique touch I haven't seen outside of the text adventures. I love both foot fetish and vore stuff so this is right up my alley. While it is in my niche market I would hope to have a full tour (Clean of course), if its possible, someday. So far you have my attention and I look forward to your next installment. I love the foot scrunches and the movements of her feet in between idles. Everything looks fluid and very well done. Cutscenes are well executed and sound design is great as well.
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,



Daze 273
User avatar
lolboy13
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:12 pm

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Monopolus » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:25 am

Loved the vore scene. ^_^ 'Can't wait to see future updates.
User avatar
Monopolus
???
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby killermeow » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:17 am

Xyxksyd45 wrote:
Dante46 wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm not able to reach the vent, the blocknote is not high enough.


Spoiler: show
Push the post-it note stack over to the vent and press E to climb up it.

Pushing mechanic is horrendously slow, with no way to speed it up- and even then couldn't get to the vent. Honestly, pushing either needs sped up massively or removed, if the way to get out of the room is in the closet I'm never going to get there because theres no way in hell I'm going to push the stack over to the other side of the room to get in there. Also, vent access needs looked at, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get up to it from atop the postit pile.
Edit: Nevermind, RIP 10 mins of my life, closet is empty. Sigh. Still have yet to get into the vent. Did, however, find out the post it note pile can be blocked by the dialogue trigger saying the vent is the way out.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Participator
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: The dragons lair, sadly its empty

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Eezi » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:50 am

killermeow wrote:
Xyxksyd45 wrote:
Dante46 wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm not able to reach the vent, the blocknote is not high enough.


Spoiler: show
Push the post-it note stack over to the vent and press E to climb up it.

Pushing mechanic is horrendously slow, with no way to speed it up- and even then couldn't get to the vent. Honestly, pushing either needs sped up massively or removed, if the way to get out of the room is in the closet I'm never going to get there because theres no way in hell I'm going to push the stack over to the other side of the room to get in there. Also, vent access needs looked at, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get up to it from atop the postit pile.
Edit: Nevermind, RIP 10 mins of my life, closet is empty. Sigh. Still have yet to get into the vent. Did, however, find out the post it note pile can be blocked by the dialogue trigger saying the vent is the way out.


For anyone struggling to get out of the room, I've made a guide.
User avatar
Eezi
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:42 am

Next

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Archangel64, bunnybunbun, dagar, dddddd2, Faraw, ipeerownu, lich1993, lypo, mcpreyboy, RC8015, ShieldHero, terabitia9999, ThatOneGuy75, xzw, zoorock179 and 31 guests