Micro Vacation 0.29 (update 8/5/19)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Micro Vacation 0.29 (update 8/5/19)

Postby Eezi » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:39 am

Micro Vacation is a 3D game I'm developing in the unreal engine based around the Macrophilia fetish. You play as a university student who on the morning he's supposed to leave for a vacation finds himself in his bed at a tiny size for an unknown reason. The player then tries making his way through the house collecting/crafting things and trying to get help from the now giant women who he lives with to try and get back to his regular height.

Current Features
-Inventory system
-Crafting
-Climbing
-Only one giantess so far (More planned)

The game is free, i'll have a Patreon though with earlier access to updates etc.

Screenshots
Spoiler: show
Image Image

Current Scenarios
Currently three scenarios. One is Vore and the other is Foot-fetish, and a shower one .

0.29 is now out to the public, been a bit busy so some stuff is still WIP like the collectibles.

(There's a guide on how to find the new content in a .txt file in the game download)

Current version : 0.29
Windows 64bit : https://mega.nz/#!vjhCzaqY!SLKTaZpPY7SF ... gUNeqFgw4Q
Latest update
0.29 Changelog
-Day/Night system.
-Three new positions for Sarah
-A new scenario.
-New items.
-More collectibles. [In-Progress]
-More sleeping positions. [In-Progress]
-Changes to the room you start it. [It now acts as a sort of tutorial]
-Scrap now spawns randomly.
-More things are now climbable.
-Cheat menu "L"
-Can change clothes in collectibles menu.
-Removed the fish hook item.
-Reworked climbing so it uses line tracing.
-Added physics to small objects.
-Grab item mechanic for small physical objects.
-Upstairs bathroom is finished and accessible.
-Sarahs room is finished and accessible.
-More videos for the TV to play. [In-Progress]
-Third person mode. [Experimental]
-Player censored option.
-Some settings now get saved.
-Blue dots above scenario triggers.

Bug fixes
-Fixed player animations not blending correctly.
-Fixed clothes clipping issues.
-Fixed the scene after exiting the vent playing twice.
-Turbo sprint now activates while running.
-Closes UI when in scenarios. [In-Progress]
-Player rotation now gets saved.
-Main menu settings now carry over.
-Fixed the falling animation loop.
-Adult content warning now 1080p.

There's a discord link below if you want to report any bugs or suggest anything etc.

Image Image
Last edited by Eezi on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:20 am, edited 8 times in total.
Eezi
New to the forum

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby Willing_prey94 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:04 am

I've been unable to find any of those scenarios, although i did find the giantess
Willing_prey94
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eezi » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:12 am

Willing_prey94 wrote:I've been unable to find any of those scenarios, although i did find the giantess

Climb up the red shirt on the couch (You need the hook found in the vent) > jump onto the phone on the table > climb up the coffee cup handle > jump in.
The second scenario is by the front door.
Eezi
New to the forum

Postby SubZero156 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:15 am

its Rare to see a 3D fetish game I hope you keep up the good work :-D
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Appo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:59 am

This looks like a great project. It plays smoothly so you seem to know what you're doing.

The narration you've included in this game is encouraging and I'd like to encourage you to have more. I think the stomach scene may be improved by added narration. Eskoz is an artist on the portal who has made a lot of amazing animations. I consider their recent work on the game Diminishment to blow their previous work out of the water, despite the ubiquitously high quality of their work, because of the addition of heavy narration.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby bartek21 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:32 am

will this game work windows xp service pack 3 ?

please win32

sorry my english is weak
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eezi » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:04 am

SubZero156 wrote:its Rare to see a 3D fetish game I hope you keep up the good work :-D

Thanks :D. I'll try update this game as much as i can. I got some pretty cool features planned.

Appo wrote:This looks like a great project. It plays smoothly so you seem to know what you're doing.

The narration you've included in this game is encouraging and I'd like to encourage you to have more. I think the stomach scene may be improved by added narration. Eskoz is an artist on the portal who has made a lot of amazing animations. I consider their recent work on the game Diminishment to blow their previous work out of the water, despite the ubiquitously high quality of their work, because of the addition of heavy narration.

Thanks, i'll definitely keep that in mind going forward. My writing skills definitely aren't that great, when i'm testing the game and i read the dialogue i wrote most the time it makes me cringe to be honest lol.

bartek21 wrote:will this game work windows xp service pack 3 ?

please win32

sorry my english is weak

I'm uploading a 32bit version to mega now. Not sure how well it will run, but you can try. My countries internet is pretty bad so it'll be up in 2 hours.
Eezi
New to the forum

Postby bartek21 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:27 am

Eezi, thanks
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:49 am

I don't seem able to play it, is there some kind of program I need to download to play or what?
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eezi » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:18 am

Just uploaded the 32bit version.

Yin/Yang wrote:I don't seem able to play it, is there some kind of program I need to download to play or what?

From what i know you don't need any programs or anything besides the game, maybe some version of directx? which you most likely already have. Are you on a 32bit system? if so you'll need the version i just uploaded.
Eezi
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:26 pm

Thank you for including a speed-up. Every game like this I've seen is plagued by slow movement.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby CakePisces » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Dang nice addition to the vore games. Hope someday someone will have a 3D same size game too!

Oh and whenever I alt-tab. I can't free look as the doesn't register the mouse movements after alt-tabbing.
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dante46 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:11 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm not able to reach the vent, the blocknote is not high enough.
Dante46
New to the forum

Postby Jeice » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:05 pm

Looks good so far. Interested in seeing more
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xyxksyd45 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:25 pm

Dante46 wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm not able to reach the vent, the blocknote is not high enough.

Push the post-it note stack over to the vent and press E to climb up it.
Xyxksyd45
New to the forum

Postby Sindiya » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:44 pm

A very good proof of concept. Can't wait to see where this goes from here.
Sindiya
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolboy13 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:09 pm

This is amazing!! I love what you have so far. The sense of scale and models are really well done. The crafting is a unique touch I haven't seen outside of the text adventures. I love both foot fetish and vore stuff so this is right up my alley. While it is in my niche market I would hope to have a full tour (Clean of course), if its possible, someday. So far you have my attention and I look forward to your next installment. I love the foot scrunches and the movements of her feet in between idles. Everything looks fluid and very well done. Cutscenes are well executed and sound design is great as well.
Sincerely from your fellow lurker,

Daze 273
lolboy13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:25 am

Loved the vore scene. ^_^ 'Can't wait to see future updates.
Monopolus
???

Postby killermeow » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:17 am

Xyxksyd45 wrote:
Dante46 wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm not able to reach the vent, the blocknote is not high enough.

Pushing mechanic is horrendously slow, with no way to speed it up- and even then couldn't get to the vent. Honestly, pushing either needs sped up massively or removed, if the way to get out of the room is in the closet I'm never going to get there because theres no way in hell I'm going to push the stack over to the other side of the room to get in there. Also, vent access needs looked at, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get up to it from atop the postit pile.
Edit: Nevermind, RIP 10 mins of my life, closet is empty. Sigh. Still have yet to get into the vent. Did, however, find out the post it note pile can be blocked by the dialogue trigger saying the vent is the way out.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eezi » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:50 am

killermeow wrote:
Xyxksyd45 wrote:

Pushing mechanic is horrendously slow, with no way to speed it up- and even then couldn't get to the vent. Honestly, pushing either needs sped up massively or removed, if the way to get out of the room is in the closet I'm never going to get there because theres no way in hell I'm going to push the stack over to the other side of the room to get in there. Also, vent access needs looked at, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get up to it from atop the postit pile.
Edit: Nevermind, RIP 10 mins of my life, closet is empty. Sigh. Still have yet to get into the vent. Did, however, find out the post it note pile can be blocked by the dialogue trigger saying the vent is the way out.

For anyone struggling to get out of the room, I've made a guide.
Eezi
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game