Micro Vacation 0.29 (update 8/5/19)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Micro Vacation

Postby mentor9555 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:32 am

Great stomach scene. Are the intestines accessible? I say the tube leading to them and I've been trying for a while to get into them.
mentor9555
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eezi » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:53 am

mentor9555 wrote:Great stomach scene. Are the intestines accessible? I say the tube leading to them and I've been trying for a while to get into them.

Not currently. Though i will add that at some point in the future.
Eezi
New to the forum

Postby filiberto » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:41 pm

Eezi wrote:
mentor9555 wrote:Great stomach scene. Are the intestines accessible? I say the tube leading to them and I've been trying for a while to get into them.

Not currently. Though i will add that at some point in the future.

I really enjoyed the vore sequence so far, am excited to hear there may be more options in the future!(besides dying in the stomach of course)
filiberto
Participator

Postby nexoduspower » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:47 am

how do i download this game? could someone help me? possibly with screenshots?
nexoduspower
New to the forum

Postby nexoduspower » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:03 pm

like i think i downloaded it correctly but its a RAR file or something??? and it wont up on its own my PC says "select how you want to open this RAR file" "Internet explorer, Unity, Notepad etc" i mean whats going on with that?
nexoduspower
New to the forum

Postby Eezi » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:37 pm

nexoduspower wrote:like i think i downloaded it correctly but its a RAR file or something??? and it wont up on its own my PC says "select how you want to open this RAR file" "Internet explorer, Unity, Notepad etc" i mean whats going on with that?

You'll need to install a program that can unzip it such as winrar. After you've done that you should be able to open it, drop and drag the game onto your desktop or wherever you want the game to be and it will get extracted. Then you will be able to launch the game.
Eezi
New to the forum

Postby nexoduspower » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:07 am

thats m8 i got now xD
nexoduspower
New to the forum

Postby Eezi » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:53 am

Just posted the newest build 0.20 on my Patreon for the $5 and above tiers. Not a whole lot of content in this build since i had to do a lot of bug-fixing and setting things up, but there's a few new things to find. There's a change-log and a bit of a spoiler in the discord if you want to see what got added.

The public release will be in a few days.
Eezi
New to the forum

Re: Micro Vacation 0.20a (update 3/6/19)

Postby Eezi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:03 pm

Just posted an update. There's a txt file in the game download with a guide for getting the new content.
Eezi
New to the forum

Postby strawhat64 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:57 pm

Oh! An update! Can't wait to try it :-D
strawhat64
New to the forum

Postby mentalkitty789 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:35 pm

I want to give this game props! A lot of games that come up here are RPG maker and/or of dubious quality, but this game is very nicely done and I can't wait to try the recently added content and future content.
It really gives a nice feel for being small and that kind of tiny perspective and getting to the scenes you desire makes sense without going through some strange mental gymnastics.

Keep up the good work it is really awesome and unique!
mentalkitty789
Somewhat familiar

Postby starkadh » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:03 am

Dear Eezi. You're doing veeery well. This game is awesome, for being an alpha, and it has the potentiality to be even greater.

I do not want to sound arrogant, but I would have some suggestions:

- wicker baskets could be usen to climb by a few cm tiny man. Even more than a block of post-it or some clothes.
- the air duct may have a slight draft of air, so the protagonist can be transported (and the return in the bedroom could be a mini game, with a little efforts to win the wind).
- You can have a better "shrinking effect" if you add a bit of desaturation of colors and a light blur to the far object, walls etc.
- Same thing for textures. The further a texture is, the more it can be of low quality. This saves gpu resources.

and, much more important than the rest:

- The sounds. good background sounds can make the difference between a good product and a bad one. From experience I talk about video, but it's the same thing for videogames.
You did well with the sounds of footsteps and even cars outside the house when you approach the walls, but in the middle of the room the silence crushes the player.
silence is aberrant to the human brain and when it is there it can turn a video or a game into something distressing or boring. So, for example, there must always be a background sound, in this case, of a house. You can take the sound yourself, recording the sound of your home for a few minutes at a time when there is silence.
Something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrGrcg5U8Gk&t=98s

I know that it sounds strange, but trust me. It make a big difference. In a work, video, audio, image, painting, video game, what makes it more realistic is what you do not notice when it is there, but it feels when it is not there. Add some sounds (not with high volume levels... just to not have silence) and you will feel the difference ^__^

Especially if you add other sounds. So, a tiny can hear a car even in the middle of the room, not just near the wall. In the bedroom you can add sings of birds. muffled sound of pipes under the floor... think about all the sound a house has and usually you don't note.

It would be perfect if you couldrecord these sounds on your own, but you would need good microphones. But not everyone have these, so I want help you.
Here there is a big database of sounds you can use. completely free.
I used them for my job.

https://freesound.org/
starkadh
New to the forum

Postby whatisthissheet » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:52 pm

This looks like the best made giantess game so far, looking forward to see where this goes.
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eezi » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:22 am

mentalkitty789 wrote:I want to give this game props! A lot of games that come up here are RPG maker and/or of dubious quality, but this game is very nicely done and I can't wait to try the recently added content and future content.
It really gives a nice feel for being small and that kind of tiny perspective and getting to the scenes you desire makes sense without going through some strange mental gymnastics.

Keep up the good work it is really awesome and unique!

Thank you :).

whatisthissheet wrote:This looks like the best made giantess game so far, looking forward to see where this goes.

Thanks, I'll continue to update the game when i can :).

starkadh wrote:Dear Eezi. You're doing veeery well. This game is awesome, for being an alpha, and it has the potentiality to be even greater.

- The sounds. good background sounds can make the difference between a good product and a bad one. From experience I talk about video, but it's the same thing for videogames.
You did well with the sounds of footsteps and even cars outside the house when you approach the walls, but in the middle of the room the silence crushes the player.
silence is aberrant to the human brain and when it is there it can turn a video or a game into something distressing or boring. So, for example, there must always be a background sound, in this case, of a house. You can take the sound yourself, recording the sound of your home for a few minutes at a time when there is silence.

Thank you. Yeah i agree sounds are very important, i'll try improve that part of the game as it progresses. Unfortunately i don't own any good sound recording equipment so i have to just use whatever royalty free stuff i can find, which mostly comes from freesound.org like you suggested.
Eezi
New to the forum

Postby delet3290h62 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:42 pm

excited for what this game will become ^_^
delet3290h62
New to the forum

Postby Eezi » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:02 am

Newest build is on my Patreon for the $5 and above tiers.
Teaser trailer for it here : https://youtu.be/a9q8VFkDUbE
Patch-notes : https://justpaste.it/6qprm

The public release will be in a few days.
Eezi
New to the forum

Postby gartrux » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:00 pm

This game is awesome! Great job Eezi! :D
gartrux
Participator

Postby gartrux » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:09 pm

I got stuck at the gallery where she is down with her mouth open, can-t seem to do anything beside move the camera, I can-t even get out of the gallery without forcing the game to shut down.
gartrux
Participator

Postby Pico » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:20 pm

Hey unsure if this is possible but could you release a Mac version maybe :3
I understand if you can’t ive tired to get this to work with no success. Thanks either way
Pico
New to the forum

Postby Eezi » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:23 am

Pico wrote:Hey unsure if this is possible but could you release a Mac version maybe :3
I understand if you can’t ive tired to get this to work with no success. Thanks either way

Unfortunately there won't be a Mac version. I'd need a mac to build the game on plus there would be some compatibility problems with some of the plugins i use. Sorry about that.

Also version 0.29 is now out to the public. Though just a heads up some stuff is still work-in-progress. Would have liked to have fleshed out this update a little more but just haven't had the time recently.
Eezi
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game