Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Justaweirdo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:21 pm

Oh boy, glad to see that someone picked this up, it's a pretty fun mod! Just a question, any chance of multiple prey?
Justaweirdo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:35 pm
Location: Either in a butt, or a dick. uwu

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby vorath » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:57 pm

Would the Creature Pred addon for Devourment work with this? And btw anyone have a link to that particular addon? My searches have failed, lol ty
vorath
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby vernam » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:53 am

vorath wrote:Would the Creature Pred addon for Devourment work with this? And btw anyone have a link to that particular addon? My searches have failed, lol ty


Was there a creature pred addon? Now that made me interested.
vernam
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:14 am

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Terrafox » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:16 pm

So just curious, installing this mod will only be just drag and drop the data file into the skyrim data file and overwrite what is needed correct? I don't need to do anything else after right?
User avatar
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby vorath » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:08 pm

vernam wrote:
vorath wrote:Would the Creature Pred addon for Devourment work with this? And btw anyone have a link to that particular addon? My searches have failed, lol ty


Was there a creature pred addon? Now that made me interested.



Yea I found it a short while back, but cleaned my downloads out and haven't been able to relocate it. It worked really well too... I uninstalled Devourment to tweak my load order, and was just recently getting back to trying this new version.

Creature preds, and disabling NPC vs NPC vore are the two big things I need to be happy with the mod, there are a ton of other little tweaks but I can handle most of those via CK and xEdit.
vorath
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:14 am

Terrafox wrote:So just curious, installing this mod will only be just drag and drop the data file into the skyrim data file and overwrite what is needed correct? I don't need to do anything else after right?
that should be it. Excluding enabling the esm and esp ofc.
User avatar
Galmar1313
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 am
Location: The North

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:17 am

vernam wrote:
vorath wrote:Would the Creature Pred addon for Devourment work with this? And btw anyone have a link to that particular addon? My searches have failed, lol ty


Was there a creature pred addon? Now that made me interested.
I was actually working on getting creature preds working with their own bellies also but bodyslide seems to mess up the models whenever i try anything so ingame they are stretched and messed up.
User avatar
Galmar1313
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 am
Location: The North

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Raiden13 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:12 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
Raiden13 wrote:I figured it out why the dialogues aren't available after pressing G: the dialogues still marked with female restriction :(

In which script?.


Well, the problem persist on 1.2.1. Only males doesn't have the dialogues because of female restrictions. You took out ones from the script but forgot those inside the .esp file :)
In order to make it works for both male and female, I had to remove female restrictions manually via Creation Kit ^^ and then worked

https://mega.nz/#!vklEECxZ!TLQmgw8s5nv8 ... u0lfeK_3Z4

Here the fixed .esp ^^

https://mega.nz/#!yl0CXASa!hTyWxCuP10bu ... HVi3_INrSo
User avatar
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Hoodoo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:34 pm

Is this functional at all with Kongpow's mod pack? I am trying to get a new Skyrim setup going and I'd like to know, thanks!

The main thing I want to do is just replace the default belly that comes with devourment with one of the better ones available, so if that's possible in the alternative that'd be fantastic.
User avatar
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Kentucky (Fried Chicken)

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Richter » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:45 am

Is this compatible with both versions of the game?
User avatar
Richter
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 pm
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:44 am

Richter wrote:Is this compatible with both versions of the game?

Yes
User avatar
Galmar1313
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 am
Location: The North

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Terrafox » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:36 am

Ok slight problem, I tryied to install this mod which worked ok, but the only problem is that I can't swallow anyone. I can see the animation but no belly or digestion.
User avatar
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Raiden13 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:11 am

Even if you make a clean install of this mod the issue persist?
User avatar
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Lauriano » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:00 pm

vernam wrote:
vorath wrote:Would the Creature Pred addon for Devourment work with this? And btw anyone have a link to that particular addon? My searches have failed, lol ty


Was there a creature pred addon? Now that made me interested.


It's still there : https://www.dropbox.com/s/cjorv27adeijt5x/Animal%20Devourment%20MCM.7z?dl=0

and it works too with the Male enabled edition.
But still 1-2 bugs:
- No belly for predators (i don't have 3d modeling skills to do it)
- can't play the predator if digested by it.
Lauriano
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:00 pm

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Alpha42 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:09 pm

This works great! However, I have some questions:

1.) Will there be a multiple prey option/ability available eventually (i.e. being able to have two or more people in your belly at a time)? I assuming that you would have to work in a dynamic dialogue menu where you can choose to talk to one of the individuals in your belly or have a collective ambiguous dialogue for multiple prey (at least as a placeholder). However, this would probably mean incorporating: M/MM, M/MF, M/FF, F/MM, F/MF, and F/FF audio files along with the pre-existing ones. In addition, I hope there are more dialogue options and sound effects associated with dialogue choices with the prey or predator and perhaps special ones for certain vanilla NPCs.

2.) Is it possible to make the belly bigger than its current size when someone is in the belly (or you in someone's belly)? The belly looks fantastic! However, I just wish it was a little bigger than it's current size.

3.) Are walking and/or running slushing sound effects going to be implemented (or have someone help do that)?

4.) Maybe someone can make an associated mod that adds vore related quests to Skyrim (both fatal and non-fatal ones)?
Example 1: Having to escort a Jarl's or noble's daughter out of a city or town to some place.
Example 2: Having to do a certain task/quest for an NPC before you can gulp him or her down and have special dialogue if you keep him or her in your belly indefinitely.


I don't know just throwing a bunch of questions and ideas out there.
Alpha42
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Alpha42 wrote:This works great! However, I have some questions:

1.) Will there be a multiple prey option/ability available eventually (i.e. being able to have two or more people in your belly at a time)? I assuming that you would have to work in a dynamic dialogue menu where you can choose to talk to one of the individuals in your belly or have a collective ambiguous dialogue for multiple prey (at least as a placeholder). However, this would probably mean incorporating: M/MM, M/MF, M/FF, F/MM, F/MF, and F/FF audio files along with the pre-existing ones. In addition, I hope there are more dialogue options and sound effects associated with dialogue choices with the prey or predator and perhaps special ones for certain vanilla NPCs.

2.) Is it possible to make the belly bigger than its current size when someone is in the belly (or you in someone's belly)? The belly looks fantastic! However, I just wish it was a little bigger than it's current size.

3.) Are walking and/or running slushing sound effects going to be implemented (or have someone help do that)?

4.) Maybe someone can make an associated mod that adds vore related quests to Skyrim (both fatal and non-fatal ones)?
Example 1: Having to escort a Jarl's or noble's daughter out of a city or town to some place.
Example 2: Having to do a certain task/quest for an NPC before you can gulp him or her down and have special dialogue if you keep him or her in your belly indefinitely.


I don't know just throwing a bunch of questions and ideas out there.

1. Well multiprey is something i've been working on and it works pretty good just need to change the bellysize depending on prey.
But the other things you talked about i'm afraid is out of my skill level currently as it right will talk to the first prey you swallowed i think.
The dialogue part and sounds for them wouldn't be hard but i ain't no writer.
2. Yeah i've already gotten that working pretty good right now. There are different sizes for different prey right now. So if you swallowed a dragon or a mammoth the belly is huge. I was experimenting with making the player immobile and play an animation where the player is lying on the ground incase they swallow something that big but i don't if its something people want.
3. Not working currently but should be easy to add.
4. Don't have any experience with quests so i wouldn't expect them any time soon. If i granted get something like that even working.
User avatar
Galmar1313
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 am
Location: The North

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Madmaxman » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:31 pm

I was experimenting with making the player immobile and play an animation where the player is lying on the ground incase they swallow something that big but i don't if its something people want.


If you add that, it should definitely be configurable since combat would be completely disrupted, and it would turn the player into a sitting duck for everything else trying to kill them.
User avatar
Madmaxman
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Even though we can eat giants and the like while they are still alive(which was discovered thanks to Whiterun's drawbridge), we can't crouch and swallow their corpses(which frankly is far SAFER than taking on and trying to swallow a giant in MELEE range!).

Naturally we couldn't do that with dragons(unless we want to swallow their bones. XD ), as they cease all life and we absorb their soul.


Also there appears to be a major delay between vore after I already have a full belly(with multi vore, obviously)...


Galmar1313 wrote:
Alpha42 wrote:3.) Are walking and/or running slushing sound effects going to be implemented (or have someone help do that)?

3. Not working currently but should be easy to add.


Ooooh!~ Sloshing Belly sounds... Yes!~ Do Want!
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:10 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Also there appears to be a major delay between vore after I already have a full belly(with multi vore, obviously)...


I'd guess it would be the system just slowing down since you are swallowing multiple people and digesting multiple people which devourment wasn't built for.
User avatar
Galmar1313
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 am
Location: The North

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby blassimg1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:29 pm

is this an addon or its own thing?
blassimg1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: analthatarse, cks1994, code4321, Kurainyx, nick23, SampledText, That1guy, theprinceh, yuki638 and 20 guests