Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.4

Postby MDLucy » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:18 am

MDLucy wrote:is it possible to implement this mod mb
The belli is working but only when u eat them by Talking to them

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... irelogin=1

Keep up the good work :)

hmm that link didnt work as it should

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =344531651
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8784/

this mods basically lets u look like anc Play like a creature
the only Thing is u can only swallow someone by using the Chat
mb ist possible to Change that
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby linko736 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:07 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
linko736 wrote:Heya, thanks for the mod! After hearing about animals as preds being added, I decided to take a look.

The bellies are pretty nice :9 I like 'em for sure. As someone who doesn't have any other mods installed other than the required ones and the vore mod itself, it works pretty well and I haven't run into much issues, or any crashes, other than before I disabled the RaceMenu thing for when you get digested. I just have a few things to point out that were "issues", but I don't know much in the way that they could all be resolved.

1. I like the option where when you are digested, the one that digested you becomes the player, but with quadrupedal creatures like the wolves, sabrecats, etc. all have their camera like, under the floor, thus making it pretty hard to play. Not sure if there's another mod out there that could fix this issue, but it's one I had.

2. When I was messing with getting things to eat me, just about all of the bellies worked, except I noticed that the Spider belly seems to be not rendering properly? I can very clearly see where the belly should be, and there's a shape like a cone attached to the back of the spider where you can see it sorta getting smaller as you get digested, where you can see the belly should be connected, but the rest of it is invisible. I definitely built the files all correctly, since all of the other bellies work. I also tried to rebuild all the stuff in BellySlide a second time, then when that didn't work, specifically building the two different spider CreatureMorphs (yes, with the Morph option ticked on all attempts) and none of that worked, so I feel like it's not on my end.

3. I know for NPCs there's a nice way to just talk to them and let them eat you, but could there be a sort of button that allows you to surrender yourself to an enemy and let them eat you if they're hostile? I know there was a mod that incorporated very lewd things in that regard that I used to run, but it would be nice if that was a baseline functionality in this mod. Would definitely be helpful when trying to get chomped by higher level monsters before they beat your face in.. Or be able to sit in their gut for more than a few seconds after they'd already beaten you to near death. ;p Besides, the willingness of actively 'surrendering' is pretty appealing <3

Thanks again for the mod, hope the feedback is useful <3

Hi, i'm glad you like it!.
1. Yeah i know about this issue, i'm pretty sure there are mods that fixes that, but ill look into it. This seems to be a fix https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2294/ haven't tested it tho.
2. Are you on SE or Oldrim? ill look into it.
3.I have added for the next update a power that allows you to force feed yourself to preds, is that sort of what you're looking for?

1. I'll try it out and let you know when I can mess around with it again.
2. I'm on oldrim i'm guessing? I don't have special edition.
3. That should work well enough, yeah :3c
linko736
Somewhat familiar

Postby Justaslime » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:03 am

Can anyone seen my reply???
Justaslime
New to the forum

Postby IttzaHarlo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:15 am

I'm having an issue where the draugr and some giants (The ones that aren't shirtless, I think.) have been replaced with errors. It happened after I built the creature bellies in bodyslide. I don't know if I've done something wrong, or if this is an actual bug, so any help would be appreciated. If it's relevant, I am running oldrim and I use vortex as a mod manager, and have used it to install this patch.
IttzaHarlo
New to the forum

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:13 am

Does this include the fix for the Argonian bellies?
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby KieshaMetsouki » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:36 am

Hey folks, I'm having a serious amount of trouble trying to get the bodyslide bellies to work. I'm new to modding and I've got all the prerequisites and devourment itself working and have followed all the steps outlined to the T as far as I know how. But for the life of me I can't get the bellies working. I'm on SE and using Vortex for a mod manager. I'd honestly be happy if I could just get the nude belly alone working if nothing else. Anyone got any experience getting the bellies working on SE?
KieshaMetsouki
New to the forum

Postby gigaredpanther » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:21 am

I'm really in desperate need of a comprehensive guide on how to get the bodyslide stuff all set up. I glanced around the download and this forum and didn't see anything. The closest thing to a proper guide I ever saw was the FO4 mod setup, which was a bit of a mess that said stuff like "anyone familiar with bodyslide will know what to do" rather than actually explaining what to do. And, uh, it really looks like I'm not alone in the confusion here. So a proper guide/how-to would be greatly appreciated.
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:58 am

KieshaMetsouki wrote:Hey folks, I'm having a serious amount of trouble trying to get the bodyslide bellies to work. I'm new to modding and I've got all the prerequisites and devourment itself working and have followed all the steps outlined to the T as far as I know how. But for the life of me I can't get the bellies working. I'm on SE and using Vortex for a mod manager. I'd honestly be happy if I could just get the nude belly alone working if nothing else. Anyone got any experience getting the bellies working on SE?

Vortex can be an absolute naffing prat with loose files and specific mods that are manually installed. Mod Organiser 2 (which works for SSE) will not only load them but auto-compile and sort the compatibility out for you, with only LOOT needing to be run to ensure its all sorted. Give that a try.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:08 pm

Quick question is there multi vore in this mod? And also is there a new version coming out anytime soon because I plan to start a Skyrim playthrough soon and would rather not have to restart early in order to nab a new update, thanks in advance for anyone who can fill me in on this
VLover552
Participator

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:03 pm

VLover552 wrote:Quick question is there multi vore in this mod? And also is there a new version coming out anytime soon because I plan to start a Skyrim playthrough soon and would rather not have to restart early in order to nab a new update, thanks in advance for anyone who can fill me in on this

Not yet. Technically, there is; however, the non-fatal (i.e. non-combat spell) is not able to, even though I thought it was supposed to be patched in the current version.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby blassimg1 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:30 pm

I currently have a weird problem that I'm not sure how to fix so I came here. currently only the swallow spell doesn't work for my character but non lethal version works fine, the processes of asking an npc to hop in my belly works. other npcs eating me either through combat or dialog works too. its just my swallow thats seems to not be working. and I checked to make sure it wasn't just ungodly bad luck I raised the swallow chance to a 100% and still didn't work. does anyone know a possible fix?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:22 pm

I'm having a series of small problems with this mob, I'm playing the se version as a male khajit and the first problem I encountered was nun of the spells or shouts where available (I assume they are intended to be available from the start of the game) after I console command gave myself those spells I encountered my second problem that the belly object doesn't show when I am the pred, it does show up if I save quit and load but that obviously not how it's intended to work. The belly object does work properly for npcs. I also have an error message about the vomit function not working but it seems to work no problem. I also get the messages about my devourment skill going up and having perk points to spend but can't figure out where to check that skill or spend the points.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Salanth » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:38 am

Have anyone gotten animal bellies work with Mod Organizer 2? I have managed to build the bellies and the sliders work just fine in bodyslide, but no bellies in game. I would guess this is a result of how Mod Organizer works?
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:32 am

That1guy wrote:Have anyone gotten animal bellies work with Mod Organizer 2? I have managed to build the bellies and the sliders work just fine in bodyslide, but no bellies in game. I would guess this is a result of how Mod Organizer works?

Make sure that the output directory for building the files goes to the overwrite folder of the MO2's location where your Skyrim mods are.

The belly meshes won't be used properly unless they are put there due to how it works with MO2.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Just wondering but does anyone know if there is a vore add-on for simple slavery or devious followers?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Salanth » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:22 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
That1guy wrote:Have anyone gotten animal bellies work with Mod Organizer 2? I have managed to build the bellies and the sliders work just fine in bodyslide, but no bellies in game. I would guess this is a result of how Mod Organizer works?

Make sure that the output directory for building the files goes to the overwrite folder of the MO2's location where your Skyrim mods are.

The belly meshes won't be used properly unless they are put there due to how it works with MO2.

Yep, that did it. Thanks for the help!
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Salanth » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:07 am

Also, I couldn't help but notice that there are vore bellies for things like chickens, deer, goats and elk, but as far as I know there is no way to get these to attack you. Is there a simple way to "unlock these underutilized assets", or is there something about them in this mod which I don't know yet?
Salanth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lauriano » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:14 am

yes, you can make them fight... by sending them a furry spell :p
Lauriano
New to the forum

Postby Lurkergonnalurk » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:56 am

I've been really curious about trying out this mod, but every time I've installed it I immediately get a CTD after the Bethesda Logo, no dialogue box or error code or anything. : (
I've installed all the prerequisite mods and these work just fine on their own, I boot up the game via the SKSE launcher and the game runs absolutely smoothly... until I enable the vore mods, then I don't even make it to the main menu.

Does anyone have any insight on how to help?
Lurkergonnalurk
New to the forum

Postby DigiThing » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:23 pm

To anyone having problems with Animal bellys. The mod conflics with a lot of bestiality mods. Such as MoreNastyCritters and Animal SoS. So, if you want animal noms, you'll have to settle for them air humping you.

Lurkergonnalurk: You are missing something, no ifs about it. I recommend getting Wryn Bash, it can look at your load order and not only tell you if can play, but also what esm or esp you are missing.

On another note. Im on SE. and males crash my game. Im not sure why. i know it's using xp32MS, is it because im not using the right mesh? Females work just fine, but the moment my character would swoosh into the belly, it freezes for a few seconds, then CTD. any ideas? cuz im all out
Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game