Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Postby iasiney » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:44 pm

iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobbybear » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Okay, so, I am sorry if I'm just being dense. But, I am finally trying this mod out for SE and the animal bellies are working correctly, although when a human "devours" no belly shows up unless they aren't wearing any clothes/armor. Did I mess something up when installing?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can give me on my current issue. :)
nobbybear
New to the forum

Postby Ranacha » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:45 am

nobbybear wrote:Okay, so, I am sorry if I'm just being dense. But, I am finally trying this mod out for SE and the animal bellies are working correctly, although when a human "devours" no belly shows up unless they aren't wearing any clothes/armor. Did I mess something up when installing?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can give me on my current issue. :)

The morph belly uses a special bodyslide body and sliders. Armour and clothing may replace that body and won't have those sliders.
I have used Bodyslide's Outfit Studio to replace the body included with a piece of clothing with the Vore body once. I opened the sliderset file for the clothing in question, deleted the included body, added the vore body and set it as reference, then saved the project. Rebuild the clothing in Bodyslide ( you may need to close and reopen Bodyslide first), now that clothing has a working morph belly. I dont know if this is the best way to do it, but its how I did it.

All that said, there is another simpler belly that I believe is supposed to appear over clothing, but I only see it appear randomly. If you tick the "morph only" box in the mod's settings you'll never see it.
Ranacha
New to the forum

Postby nobbybear » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:20 am

The morph belly uses a special bodyslide body and sliders. Armour and clothing may replace that body and won't have those sliders.
I have used Bodyslide's Outfit Studio to replace the body included with a piece of clothing with the Vore body once. I opened the sliderset file for the clothing in question, deleted the included body, added the vore body and set it as reference, then saved the project. Rebuild the clothing in Bodyslide ( you may need to close and reopen Bodyslide first), now that clothing has a working morph belly. I dont know if this is the best way to do it, but its how I did it.

All that said, there is another simpler belly that I believe is supposed to appear over clothing, but I only see it appear randomly. If you tick the "morph only" box in the mod's settings you'll never see it.

For whatever reason, I never even thought that the morph only option was on... :|
So I guess I really am dense, thanks again :)
nobbybear
New to the forum

Postby Ranacha » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:50 am

This update has the best belly I've seen in mod like this yet. It looks great and I'm surprised how accurately it scales up as you eat more. Usually the scaling is way off with the belly becoming far too large very quickly, but here the belly stays reasonable from 1 to 10 people.

I do have two issues however: the scaling breaks after 10, so if you want to have a bit of mass-vore sandbox fun you're quite limited. The second issue is that the belly extends into the ground when it gets too large.
Ranacha
New to the forum

Postby iasiney » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:10 pm

As of 11/10/2020 Galmar has officially retired development of Devourment Male and Female 1.2.7

It will now be developed by Schaken Mods from here on out and a new name has been choosen for it as Devourment Remastered.

The new topic forum for Devourment Remastered is here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59863&p=2840819#p2840819
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:53 pm

iasiney wrote:As of 11/10/2020 Galmar has officially retired development of Devourment Male and Female 1.2.7

It will now be developed by Schaken Mods from here on out and a new name has been choosen for it as Devourment Remastered.

The new topic forum for Devourment Remastered is here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59863&p=2840819#p2840819

RIP, I was wondering what happened to the guy.
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game