Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Postby Felinix » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:59 am

If anyone is wondering about the Devourment mod, there is currently a much less bug-prone version up on LL posted a few days ago (as of this post). It's got a number more dependencies (for debugging and script support) but is, as far as I can tell, vastly more stable than any of the other versions. Just search Devourment Refactor in the Skyrim SE section of LL.
This is signified as a signature. It's also mine.
Felinix
New to the forum

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Postby Macross » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:49 pm

Felinix wrote:If anyone is wondering about the Devourment mod, there is currently a much less bug-prone version up on LL posted a few days ago (as of this post). It's got a number more dependencies (for debugging and script support) but is, as far as I can tell, vastly more stable than any of the other versions. Just search Devourment Refactor in the Skyrim SE section of LL.

It's also been on the front page of this forum for like the past month...
Macross
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game