Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Postby Firon » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:06 am

Evilpancake wrote:ugh, was interested to see an update here only to find it being for SE... /sigh

same....there needs to be an LE version
Firon
---

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:33 pm

Love this. I recently got SSE, so this is definitely useful. I still miss the bellies from Kongpow's 0.65d pack (which I can no longer find for some reason, if anyone has a link, that would be great), which with the proper collision physics installed, had the most realistic bellies, period. But the features on this are too good to ignore. Not to mention it is the only version that works with SSE. And I don't have to patch new bellies in when I have custom beast races.

Some of the sounds are really loud, though. Too loud. So I made a small mod to replace the offending ones with quieter ones that fit better with the rest of the sounds.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eryXJn ... sp=sharing

The sounds are still loud enough to easily hear, and feel like they are coming from you, but they no longer hurt your eardrums if you have Skyrim at a fairly medium volume. (This mod hasn't been tested for very long, so let me know if there are issues with it, even though it was just some edits in Audacity.)
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:02 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention something. Is there a way to make only creatures try to eat you? You can toggle creature vore, and toggle NPCs being preds, but having only creatures be preds is something that would be great as an option, for RP purposes.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby FurryDesirer » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:10 am

Can you make a version for legacy edition? Please :3
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:35 pm

It’s strange when I start a new game with the new version I end up In a infinite walking right before the executioner, it never stops and I have control other than the esc menu.

I also tried running a vanilla save just in case a first but as soon as I enable the mods again the same infinite walking state happens, I’m really at a loss here
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:48 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:It’s strange when I start a new game with the new version I end up In a infinite walking right before the executioner, it never stops and I have control other than the esc menu.

I also tried running a vanilla save just in case a first but as soon as I enable the mods again the same infinite walking state happens, I’m really at a loss here

Perhaps try with the Alternate Start mod that lets you choose a different way to begin the game, this may help with your issue while mine persists of not knowing how to correctly setup the mod to even run
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:40 am

Zbeubyx wrote:It’s strange when I start a new game with the new version I end up In a infinite walking right before the executioner, it never stops and I have control other than the esc menu.

You have to have most mods disabled up to the point where you're freed from your bindings. Then the game plays as normal. I ran into this as well and looked it up and basically it comes down to mods.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Cinquint » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:55 am

Farfanuggen wrote:

You have to have most mods disabled up to the point where you're freed from your bindings. Then the game plays as normal. I ran into this as well and looked it up and basically it comes down to mods.

I also had this problem. You can bypass it completely with the Alternate Start mod.

On an unrelated note, does the Stomach-Bound Thralls perk actually do anything? I have no idea how it works, or if it works.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:58 pm

okay it worked i can play normally now, however i failed to make it work with bodyslide, simply put at step 7 of the tutorial i cannot chose CBBE or baseshape, just "body" (might be okay there since it's supposed to be about the body but i'm saying it jus in case it ins't) i imagine i actually have to make all the steps described to have working bodyslide bellies but something is off and i don't see what.

also if i continue anyway i get stuck at step 11 where none of the files appear where they should at least i didn't find any armor file in the meshes. I did try looking at the video however it is always very blurry so i don't get much of what's happening there.
Last edited by Ayra42 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delt » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:29 pm

you gonna make me buy special edition for this huh
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby disguy » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:33 pm

Delt wrote:you gonna make me buy special edition for this huh

i already have it but my computer can't run it well, rip ;-;
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:47 pm

This is a F moment
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:02 pm

When I try to make a new game with the mod loaded, my character gets stuck walking to the headsman's block. When I try to enable the mod AFTER I get through that part the mod just doesnt show up at all
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Ayra42 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:06 pm

Phorcyz19 wrote:When I try to make a new game with the mod loaded, my character gets stuck walking to the headsman's block. When I try to enable the mod AFTER I get through that part the mod just doesnt show up at all

Wait until you unbound to Load the mods, also you manage them from a mod manager and not from the game itself right?
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crazfav » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:27 am

Bit of an odd bug I've got here, as I didn't encounter it until I had to uninstall and reinstall Skyrim SE. I made a new game, turned on the mod (and all of its required mods, of course. No other mods) after I made it out of the cave in the very beginning, and now whenever I try to have other people swallow me, there's the glow on my character that shows it should be working, but nothing happens for about 30 seconds to a minute. After that time, the belly appears on the predator, but rather than the camera centering on them, it centers on a seemingly random point somewhat nearby.
The same thing seems to happen when I try to swallow others. The glow from the "Swallow" Shout appears, but nothing further happens, As far as I've seen no belly appears and the prey's body doesn't disappear.

For a bit of further clarity, I am playing a male character, and the person I've been testing getting swallowed by is Alvor (Hadvar's uncle) as he's the first person in-game that I can access to request to be eaten by, thus making him the easiest person to test on. Also, I did have other mods on previously, but they consistently crashed the game and have since been removed. Also, I have been using Vortex for mods if that is of any help.

EDIT: After a bit more gameplay and troubleshooting, it seems that swallowing others and being swallowed are both fully functional, but require a bit of time to take effect. I presume this is a problem with my computer being a bit of a toaster rather than an actual problem with the game or mod. For anyone else having this issue, I found that waiting until the swallowing sound occurs and pausing the game via escape menu until hearing the stomach noises ensures no unnecessary time passes, especially during combat.
Crazfav
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:47 pm

can anyone explain how to talk to preds while eaten? nothing seems to work
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:15 am

Why did this project seem initially to be focusing on the Legacy Version. Then, without warning, the next version is for Special Edition. Can there be two separate forums/threads? One for Legacy and the other for Special Edition? Also, is there a method to have the new model for bellies be used in place of the ones that are for 1.2.4?
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby meatsofa » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:15 pm

So there is a loading screen tip that says you can control your horse while you are in its belly, but i cant get it to work.
forcefeeding yourself to the horse goes badly.
meatsofa
New to the forum

Postby alexott2121 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:54 pm

Is there any kind of video walkthrough on the mod installation, Ive tried restarting the process twice now. I can't figure out why the mod isn't working
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:28 pm

alexott2121 wrote:Is there any kind of video walkthrough on the mod installation, Ive tried restarting the process twice now. I can't figure out why the mod isn't working

i managed to get the mod to work by having Vortex install it, you do need to run the game from skyrim script extender's loader though but yeah just open Vortex, mods section then install from file and choose the zip
UBFanDrake
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game