Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby Hoodoo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47 pm

blassimg1 wrote:is this an addon or its own thing?

It is a 'continuation' of sorts of the original Devourment mod. It is standalone.
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:23 am

Galmar1313 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:
Also there appears to be a major delay between vore after I already have a full belly(with multi vore, obviously)...

I'd guess it would be the system just slowing down since you are swallowing multiple people and digesting multiple people which devourment wasn't built for.

But it never happened for the regular multi vore... hmm, might have just been the area...

Also, what about the other issue I mentioned?
Turbotowns
???

Postby ClosetScalie » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Thanks you so much for continuing this mod (and Sideromelane for giving the source code), the things you are making are awesome (the new scat remains and the upcoming features like the belly size depeding on prey, Im a fan of samesize / smaller pred)

Btw I have some ideas that could be an awesome addition to future versions (just ideas, only add them if you want :) ) :

1- A slider to multiply digestion dmg: When Sideromelane released the source code I tried to add a multiplier to increase global digestion dmg to balance my late game playtrough (and to, sometimes enjoy fast insta-melt-digestion), but I failed horribly, if you could add a custom slider in the mod menu to increase global digestion dmg (That is separated from the digestion time-dmg thingy we already have)

2- A "spell", option slider or console command that make Scat last longer (or Infinite duration): I would love to use Jaxonz Positioner (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583) with infinite duration Scat to create "trophy rooms" in some of the various houses in skyrim you can use, to keep the remains of important characters I digested or my previous characters that got digested using the "continue playing after digestion" (yup, this is really lewd, I don't know if this is possible)

3- A option to enable weight loss (and a slider to control how fast it goes): One of my favorite things of nonamz's multiprey addon is the weight loss, Unlike the weightmorphs from the Kongpow modpack (that is also really good), the nonamz's weightloss actually affects a mod that causes buff / debuff depending on your character weight (this one https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/75 ... disparity/), and cuz I can't find another mod that enables a constant weight loss.

Sorry if I made some errors, english is not my native language
(note: I really like option sliders)
Green is best!
ClosetScalie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:26 am

Good work on the mod! I wish you all the luck with it.
Can I ask what are your plans for letting monsters being able to eat the play? I understand I need some sort of add-on for that now but do you plant to support it and add belly meshes to it?
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alpha42 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:36 pm

I may be an idiot but how do you set up multiprey for this mod or has it not been implemented yet. It sounds like some people can do it already but I cannot figure out how to do it.
Alpha42
New to the forum

Postby Randulf » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:13 pm

For the support for SOS skeletons, is there any special way required to install it?
I have SOS and its requirements, I was wondering what mod should overwrite what in MO.
Edit: pretty sure I messed something up as none of my characters I make have eyes
Edit2: Got everything working for anyone wondering racemenu was the cause for causing the missing eyes. Disabling it fixed it
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby TAImatem » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:09 am

Sheights wrote:Good work on the mod! I wish you all the luck with it.
Can I ask what are your plans for letting monsters being able to eat the play? I understand I need some sort of add-on for that now but do you plant to support it and add belly meshes to it?

So, THIS is where you've been all this time. Playing Skyrim instead of Starbound!

Randulf wrote:For the support for SOS skeletons, is there any special way required to install it?
I have SOS and its requirements, I was wondering what mod should overwrite what in MO.
Edit: pretty sure I messed something up as none of my characters I make have eyes
Edit2: Got everything working for anyone wondering racemenu was the cause for causing the missing eyes. Disabling it fixed it

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16vOK0 ... Moh3olsDVm

try that, it's basically a female XPMSE skeleton renamed to male (did it because female XPMSE skeleton has both devourment AND SoS bones). Might introduce some bugs, but seems to work for me
TAImatem
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:35 pm

TAImatem wrote:So, THIS is where you've been all this time. Playing Skyrim instead of Starbound!

The first thing I ever contributed to Eka's portal was the original adding creatures to Devourment. It's all I ever wanted.
Also doesn't Fallout 76 have giant frogs or something? Import them to skyrim and let them eat you please. Yes it's totally possible.

Also hey Galamar if you have questions about the scripts... I know nothing of the Skyrim architecture but I know scripts. If you have a question please PM me. Anything to help people making great content.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Achilles » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Do you know, with what type of mods this can have problem? I have CTDs, which is certainly conflict.
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randulf » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:33 pm

Achilles wrote:Do you know, with what type of mods this can have problem? I have CTDs, which is certainly conflict.

You would have to post your load order for us to know what mods you have as we cant simply start guessing
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:45 pm

So the mods looking great but I'm having a glitch where when I digest a horse, I'll get the dragon scat, And I don't know why this is happening
Also when I eat a female it still comes up with the male sounds

Just a couple things I wanted to notify you of just in case
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Achilles » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:48 am

I will find this isseu soon. However. If I ask NPC to swallow me, that he say, that he can even digest me. How to make him/her digest me? I did not find this.
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby TAImatem » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:21 pm

Achilles wrote:I will find this isseu soon. However. If I ask NPC to swallow me, that he say, that he can even digest me. How to make him/her digest me? I did not find this.

Press G, but it won't work for males, since their dialog is still disabled
TAImatem
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden13 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:23 pm

Raiden13 wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:
Raiden13 wrote:I figured it out why the dialogues aren't available after pressing G: the dialogues still marked with female restriction :(

In which script?.

Well, the problem persist on 1.2.1. Only males doesn't have the dialogues because of female restrictions. You took out ones from the script but forgot those inside the .esp file :)
In order to make it works for both male and female, I had to remove female restrictions manually via Creation Kit ^^ and then worked

https://mega.nz/#!vklEECxZ!TLQmgw8s5nv8 ... u0lfeK_3Z4

Here the fixed .esp ^^

https://mega.nz/#!yl0CXASa!hTyWxCuP10bu ... HVi3_INrSo

I posted the fix for male dialogues here... :)
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnsettledTom » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Just wondering, but seeing as this is a new (albeit I think revamp of the old devourment) mod, is this one better to use (ie. more stable) then the old one if the genders do not matter to the person?
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby DjConnorJ » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:50 pm

i dont understand whats going on i put it exactly where it should be and now it keeps crashing my game
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby Achilles » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:35 am

DjConnorJ wrote:i dont understand whats going on i put it exactly where it should be and now it keeps crashing my game

Do you use another mods? From my experiences this mod is not compatible with any sex animations and mods all around this.
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achilles » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:54 am

I have problem with mission "Kill alpha 152" When this girl eat someone, then CTD. I can't figure why.
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:09 am

Achilles wrote:
DjConnorJ wrote:i dont understand whats going on i put it exactly where it should be and now it keeps crashing my game

Do you use another mods? From my experiences this mod is not compatible with any sex animations and mods all around this.

It’s the only mod I have as I’ve started with a new laptop and I’ve just reinstalled Skyrim
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby wolfish » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Question: is this mod compatible with SAM bodies at all? If not, is compatibility a possibility in the future? Just curious, thanks!
wolfish
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game