Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.3

Postby Hiddendream » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Having a similar problem with oldrim, and the new belly not appearing at all when someone is swallowed, or for that matter the old belly failing to spawn either in both cases while nude. Not sure why since it seemed to work at least some of the time in the 1.2.2 update.

I'm using the classic MO, which may or may not be effecting it somehow.
Hiddendream
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hoodoo » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:17 pm

Similar problem for me as Dragon had. No luck in getting the SE edition to work through Mod manager 2 - only has the normal bellies.

How did you install it to your Skyrim installation, Galmar?
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Hoodoo wrote:Similar problem for me as Dragon had. No luck in getting the SE edition to work through Mod manager 2 - only has the normal bellies.

Hiddendream wrote:Having a similar problem with oldrim, and the new belly not appearing at all when someone is swallowed, or for that matter the old belly failing to spawn either in both cases while nude. Not sure why since it seemed to work at least some of the time in the 1.2.2 update.

I assume you have made the conversion and built the bodies in bodyslide with the morph option tick + added the keyword to the armor or the "Skinnaked" armor if you want bodyslide bellies for nude.
As for installation i install everthing manually.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
Hoodoo wrote:Similar problem for me as Dragon had. No luck in getting the SE edition to work through Mod manager 2 - only has the normal bellies.

Hiddendream wrote:Having a similar problem with oldrim, and the new belly not appearing at all when someone is swallowed, or for that matter the old belly failing to spawn either in both cases while nude. Not sure why since it seemed to work at least some of the time in the 1.2.2 update.

I assume you have made the conversion and built the bodies in bodyslide with the morph option tick + added the keyword to the armor or the "Skinnaked" armor if you want bodyslide bellies for nude.
As for installation i install everthing manually.

To be honest there's nothing explaining that "nude" was something that had to go through that tedious process. I've tried to figure out how to add the keyword to the naked armors but there's really no detailed guide.

Using SSEEdit for the first time and trying to figure out how to edit all of that just left me at a dead end. Could you possibly just include the base 'nude' armor with the proper conversions and keywords in the main files for the download?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
To be honest there's nothing explaining that "nude" was something that had to go through that tedious process. I've tried to figure out how to add the keyword to the naked armors but there's really no detailed guide.

Using SSEEdit for the first time and trying to figure out how to edit all of that just left me at a dead end. Could you possibly just include the base 'nude' armor with the proper conversions and keywords in the main files for the download?

I have uploaded the esp for the nude body as a separate download. And sorry i should have been more clear that the nude still needed a keyword.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:44 pm

Is swallow (non-lethal) possible for multiprey? Or is there a level cap as to how many people you can gulp down depending on your level? It works fine when gulping down hostile NPCs.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:05 pm

When using the esp and building the files properly I get invisible bellies instead of the default. Are you supposed to put the belly sliders to something other than 0 or?

Do these work for the SE as well? Because i'm trying to get it to run in SE.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:15 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:When using the esp and building the files properly I get invisible bellies instead of the default. Are you supposed to put the belly sliders to something other than 0 or?

And you did build it with the morph tick option enabled?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:17 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:When using the esp and building the files properly I get invisible bellies instead of the default. Are you supposed to put the belly sliders to something other than 0 or?

And you did build it with the morph tick option enabled?

Yes I did.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:26 pm

Is there something else you need to build with the batch option other than the 1AllSliderWithBelly from the mod?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:29 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Is there something else you need to build with the batch option other than the 1AllSliderWithBelly from the mod?

No that should be it. What directory does it build the mesh files to?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:31 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Is there something else you need to build with the batch option other than the 1AllSliderWithBelly from the mod?

Slider presets? Wait no it's the games data path by default so Data
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:

Slider presets? Wait no it's the games data path by default so Data

Are you using any other devourment mods? and are you using 1.2.3?

Edit
Attachments
Skärmklipp.PNG
Does it look similiar to this when you build the bodies?. What difference is there if any?
Skärmklipp.PNG (4.59 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
Last edited by Galmar1313 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Are you using any other devourment mods? and are you using 1.2.3?

No just this one basically. Although perhaps it might be something related to the installation. Anyway you could pack a separate download for the mod with just the SE files to make using a mod manager easier?

I feel like it might be something related to that.

Edit: Yeah that's what it gives me when building.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Are you using any other devourment mods? and are you using 1.2.3?

No just this one basically. Although perhaps it might be something related to the installation. Anyway you could pack a separate download for the mod with just the SE files to make using a mod manager easier?

Ok ill put up a link for an SE only version shortly

Edit: Here it is https://www.mediafire.com/file/1vl6dyjf ... y.rar/file
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:51 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:

Ok ill put up a link for an SE only version shortly

Edit: Here it is https://www.mediafire.com/file/1vl6dyjf ... y.rar/file

Going to put this one in and see how it goes. I feel like I just used the wrong files when making a zip from the provided stuff so hopefully this works.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:09 pm

Well it seems like it just doesn't want to show the bellies. I have no clue what i'm doing wrong at this point.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:11 pm

xnovusalpha001 wrote:Is swallow (non-lethal) possible for multiprey? Or is there a level cap as to how many people you can gulp down depending on your level? It works fine when gulping down hostile NPCs.

This is on the standard version of Skyrim, not the Special Edition version. Every time I try to use non-lethal swallow on another NPC. I get the dialogue of "You're already full" or whatever it says. I have multiprey enabled for player. Am I doing something wrong or does it have to do with the fact that I am level 17 for devourment?
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:46 pm

xnovusalpha001 wrote:
xnovusalpha001 wrote:Is swallow (non-lethal) possible for multiprey? Or is there a level cap as to how many people you can gulp down depending on your level? It works fine when gulping down hostile NPCs.

This is on the standard version of Skyrim, not the Special Edition version. Every time I try to use non-lethal swallow on another NPC. I get the dialogue of "You're already full" or whatever it says. I have multiprey enabled for player. Am I doing something wrong or does it have to do with the fact that I am level 17 for devourment?

That might have more to do with me not thinking non-lethal swallow worked through a different script. Ill fix it soon.
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Well it seems like it just doesn't want to show the bellies. I have no clue what i'm doing wrong at this point.

Could you pm me with a video of you showing exactly what it is you're doing when setting up the mod?. Otherwise i don't know what could be wrong.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:14 pm

xnovusalpha001, There i have a updated the download link so non-lethal multiprey vore works https://www.mediafire.com/file/1k12ryiq ... 3.rar/file.
Galmar1313
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game