Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.4

Postby ripleysonic » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:27 am

Galmar1313 wrote:
ripleysonic wrote:I can't get the animal bellies to work. I seen you talking about bodyslide but I still don't know what to do

You build the bodies in bodyslide with morph option ticked.

Okay but how?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:53 am

ripleysonic wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:
ripleysonic wrote:I can't get the animal bellies to work. I seen you talking about bodyslide but I still don't know what to do

You build the bodies in bodyslide with morph option ticked.

Okay but how?

1.Open bodyslide
2. Toggle "Build Morphs" in the left lower corner.
3.click on "Batch Build"
4. right click in the middle of the window and click on "Select none"
5. now toggle every name that has "1CreatureMorphs" in it.
6.Click on build.
7. Wait for it to build all the bodies.
8. Done
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:16 am

Galmar1313 wrote:1.Open bodyslide
3.click on "Batch Build"
6.Click on build.
8. Done

okay easy enough just one problem there is none named Creature, Morphs or CreatureMorphs in there for me. I have everything installed using mod organizer is that the problem?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby MDLucy » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:22 am

is it possible to implement this mod mb
The belli is working but only when u eat them by Talking to them

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... irelogin=1

Keep up the good work :)
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:18 pm

ripleysonic wrote:
3.click on "Batch Build"
6.Click on build.
8. Done

okay easy enough just one problem there is none named Creature, Morphs or CreatureMorphs in there for me. I have everything installed using mod organizer is that the problem?

I don't think so, you have the 1.2.4 version?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:32 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
ripleysonic wrote:
3.click on "Batch Build"
6.Click on build.
8. Done

I don't think so, you have the 1.2.4 version?

yes
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby AsaeAmpan » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:04 pm

This is not a complaint, just a notification. The majority of the animal vore bellies (wolves and horses I've tested so far) do not mix with stuff like more nasty creatures. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses though honestly.
AsaeAmpan
New to the forum

Postby Panth » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:19 pm

This mod will still crash or freeze 100% of the time when entering the Skyrim open world. The Alternate Start prison cell and its inside start scenarios all work fine, but as soon as I try to leave out into the open world, the game will hang.
The frustrating thing is that all older versions of Devourment are working fine(ish), it's just something in this mod.
Assuming I've got all the requirements, the mod has been loaded and activated through NMM, bodyslides have been built and FNIS & TES5Edit runs without errors, WHAT do I need to do in order to make this mod work?
Panth
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:36 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
Benevorlent wrote:Can you help me with male bodyslide bellies? The help from this chain got me animal (non-HCOS) and female bodyslide bellies working, but when using NakedMorphsVore and a nude male I don't get any belly at all after vore, and the armour piece belly when wearing armour. I don't know what I need to build, if anything, to get males working with the bodyslide belly.

You don't get a male belly because the naked body with the nakedmorphsvore is set to morph instead of armor belly, You can convert your male body of choice just like any armor.

So to get a male bodyslide belly I need to have a male body replacer like SAM instead of only using SoS?
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Helium357 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:03 pm

The animal bellies work great, with the exception of one small issue. Now all my horses are invisible with only their reins visible and having collision geometry. I assume it had something to do with building the bodyslide bellies?
Helium357
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:13 pm

Helium357 wrote:The animal bellies work great, with the exception of one small issue. Now all my horses are invisible with only their reins visible and having collision geometry. I assume it had something to do with building the bodyslide bellies?

When building all of them you'll be prompted to build either "1xxxHorseSaddle" or "1xxxHorse", build 1xxxHorse or any saddled horses will become just the saddle.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Helium357 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:19 pm

If I did build the horsesaddle version is there any way to undo it?
Helium357
New to the forum

Postby zerothx16 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:22 pm

Can anyone else get the animal bellies to work? Yes I have done all the bodyslide building with batch patch and build morphs after moving the sliders. I have even set sliders to max and nothing changes in-game. I have loads of mods so I am unsure if its a conflict or something is not working as intended.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:30 pm

Helium357 wrote:If I did build the horsesaddle version is there any way to undo it?

Yes, just re-build the devourment creatures but choose the Horse version instead of the Saddle version
zerothx16 wrote:Can anyone else get the animal bellies to work? Yes I have done all the bodyslide building with batch patch and build morphs after moving the sliders. I have even set sliders to max and nothing changes in-game. I have loads of mods so I am unsure if its a conflict or something is not working as intended.

If you have any mods that change the model of the animals it won't work e.g. More Nasty Critters
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:50 pm

Benevorlent wrote:
zerothx16 wrote:Can anyone else get the animal bellies to work? Yes I have done all the bodyslide building with batch patch and build morphs after moving the sliders. I have even set sliders to max and nothing changes in-game. I have loads of mods so I am unsure if its a conflict or something is not working as intended.

If you have any mods that change the model of the animals it won't work e.g. More Nasty Critters

That may be it. I figured installing this after that would make it okay but thats probably whats doing it. Ill test again but after some mod shinnanigins i had to deal with for 4 days before getting mods to work I am not looking forward to doing it again o.o . Also to the mod Author you are amazing for including creature stuff. That is amazing! And so shortly after fallout 4 getting its animal vore stuff. I had no hope of this game getting the same treatmeant so again you and everyone else if they helped is amazing.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerochance117 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:58 pm

Will the creature ever be able to be controlled by the player after digestion like with normal npc and will they get the ability to dispose of the remains of their prey and will more creatures and variants of creatures get the belly's also great work on things so fare
zerochance117
New to the forum

Postby Justaslime » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:07 am

I can't enable bodyslide belly
I have played this mod for a year and alos read the Tutorial at page1
but i still didn't successful apply it
about tutorial
at add the morphvore keyword to the chest piece of the armor you want to use.
3.-4. i want to apply it for all armor in the game,what should i do?need a lot of work? and how to work on naked body?
5. i cant understand what it want me to do.armor's .nif file? or something??
after these, i cant understand what should i do.The description is a bit too vague
Justaslime
New to the forum

Postby NervousToBeHere » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:41 pm

First off I think this is hella neat and I want to thank you.
I seem to have a compatibility issue with 1.2.4 and the Better Vampires mod. I can't really explain myself too well as I ain't savvy to modding but for some reason I can't feed off dead npcs and feeding off living NPCs doesn't drain health (along with the mods binds ceasing to work also). Its not a big issue as I doubt many people are playing a predatory vampire but I thought it mite be worth mentioning.

Edit: I think I figured out how to solve my issue. I just have to prioritise Better Vampires scripts over Devourments. I admit I don't know my way around modding quite yet and thus I use Vortex.
Also out of curiosity would the male preds ever be getting a bodyslide or is that just a hopeless curiosity?
Last edited by NervousToBeHere on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby linko736 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:46 am

Heya, thanks for the mod! After hearing about animals as preds being added, I decided to take a look.

The bellies are pretty nice :9 I like 'em for sure. As someone who doesn't have any other mods installed other than the required ones and the vore mod itself, it works pretty well and I haven't run into much issues, or any crashes, other than before I disabled the RaceMenu thing for when you get digested. I just have a few things to point out that were "issues", but I don't know much in the way that they could all be resolved.

1. I like the option where when you are digested, the one that digested you becomes the player, but with quadrupedal creatures like the wolves, sabrecats, etc. all have their camera like, under the floor, thus making it pretty hard to play. Not sure if there's another mod out there that could fix this issue, but it's one I had.

2. When I was messing with getting things to eat me, just about all of the bellies worked, except I noticed that the Spider belly seems to be not rendering properly? I can very clearly see where the belly should be, and there's a shape like a cone attached to the back of the spider where you can see it sorta getting smaller as you get digested, where you can see the belly should be connected, but the rest of it is invisible. I definitely built the files all correctly, since all of the other bellies work. I also tried to rebuild all the stuff in BellySlide a second time, then when that didn't work, specifically building the two different spider CreatureMorphs (yes, with the Morph option ticked on all attempts) and none of that worked, so I feel like it's not on my end.

3. I know for NPCs there's a nice way to just talk to them and let them eat you, but could there be a sort of button that allows you to surrender yourself to an enemy and let them eat you if they're hostile? I know there was a mod that incorporated very lewd things in that regard that I used to run, but it would be nice if that was a baseline functionality in this mod. Would definitely be helpful when trying to get chomped by higher level monsters before they beat your face in.. Or be able to sit in their gut for more than a few seconds after they'd already beaten you to near death. ;p Besides, the willingness of actively 'surrendering' is pretty appealing <3

Thanks again for the mod, hope the feedback is useful <3
linko736
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:42 am

linko736 wrote:Heya, thanks for the mod! After hearing about animals as preds being added, I decided to take a look.

The bellies are pretty nice :9 I like 'em for sure. As someone who doesn't have any other mods installed other than the required ones and the vore mod itself, it works pretty well and I haven't run into much issues, or any crashes, other than before I disabled the RaceMenu thing for when you get digested. I just have a few things to point out that were "issues", but I don't know much in the way that they could all be resolved.

1. I like the option where when you are digested, the one that digested you becomes the player, but with quadrupedal creatures like the wolves, sabrecats, etc. all have their camera like, under the floor, thus making it pretty hard to play. Not sure if there's another mod out there that could fix this issue, but it's one I had.

2. When I was messing with getting things to eat me, just about all of the bellies worked, except I noticed that the Spider belly seems to be not rendering properly? I can very clearly see where the belly should be, and there's a shape like a cone attached to the back of the spider where you can see it sorta getting smaller as you get digested, where you can see the belly should be connected, but the rest of it is invisible. I definitely built the files all correctly, since all of the other bellies work. I also tried to rebuild all the stuff in BellySlide a second time, then when that didn't work, specifically building the two different spider CreatureMorphs (yes, with the Morph option ticked on all attempts) and none of that worked, so I feel like it's not on my end.

3. I know for NPCs there's a nice way to just talk to them and let them eat you, but could there be a sort of button that allows you to surrender yourself to an enemy and let them eat you if they're hostile? I know there was a mod that incorporated very lewd things in that regard that I used to run, but it would be nice if that was a baseline functionality in this mod. Would definitely be helpful when trying to get chomped by higher level monsters before they beat your face in.. Or be able to sit in their gut for more than a few seconds after they'd already beaten you to near death. ;p Besides, the willingness of actively 'surrendering' is pretty appealing <3

Thanks again for the mod, hope the feedback is useful <3

Hi, i'm glad you like it!.
1. Yeah i know about this issue, i'm pretty sure there are mods that fixes that, but ill look into it. This seems to be a fix https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2294/ haven't tested it tho.
2. Are you on SE or Oldrim? ill look into it.
3.I have added for the next update a power that allows you to force feed yourself to preds, is that sort of what you're looking for?
Galmar1313
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game