Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled

Postby zoorock179 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:43 pm

Well a while back I tried making an adjustment. I attempted to use blender and nifskope to simply add a larger belly. Problem is of course I'm and idiot XD I used nifskope to export the file as .obj and edited it with blender after which converting it back to nif and replacing the original file with the edited one. Obviously this didn't work. Now the thing is I have shit tons of extra time on my hands and would like to learn a new skill. So I may look into skyrim modding. Maybe not with this as I've heard it's quite the clusterfuck but any pointers as to where to start.
zoorock179
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:56 pm

zoorock179 wrote:Well a while back I tried making an adjustment. I attempted to use blender and nifskope to simply add a larger belly. Problem is of course I'm and idiot XD I used nifskope to export the file as .obj and edited it with blender after which converting it back to nif and replacing the original file with the edited one. Obviously this didn't work. Now the thing is I have shit tons of extra time on my hands and would like to learn a new skill. So I may look into skyrim modding. Maybe not with this as I've heard it's quite the clusterfuck but any pointers as to where to start.
In the version i'm working on right now i have added an mcm slider ingame so you can increase or decrease the belly size.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Rolli » Mon May 27, 2019 2:59 am

So, I can ask any pred to swallow me and they'll do it, but when I press G, the dialogue doesn't come up for males about asking them about how I want them to digest me. It's just their normal conversation topics.

Further testing has shown I can't even press Z to be let out once I'm in like normal
Rolli
Been posting for a bit

Postby Benevorlent » Mon May 27, 2019 2:58 pm

Rolli wrote:So, I can ask any pred to swallow me and they'll do it, but when I press G, the dialogue doesn't come up for males about asking them about how I want them to digest me. It's just their normal conversation topics.

Further testing has shown I can't even press Z to be let out once I'm in like normal

You want this:
Raiden13 wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:
Raiden13 wrote:I figured it out why the dialogues aren't available after pressing G: the dialogues still marked with female restriction :(

In which script?.

Well, the problem persist on 1.2.1. Only males doesn't have the dialogues because of female restrictions. You took out ones from the script but forgot those inside the .esp file :)
In order to make it works for both male and female, I had to remove female restrictions manually via Creation Kit ^^ and then worked

https://mega.nz/#!vklEECxZ!TLQmgw8s5nv8 ... u0lfeK_3Z4

Here the fixed .esp ^^

https://mega.nz/#!yl0CXASa!hTyWxCuP10bu ... HVi3_INrSo
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby TalonVague » Wed May 29, 2019 1:54 am

Greetings! I am not sure if this was asked before. But I was curious, if the might eventually have the larger stomachs attacked to things like werewolves or if someone modded more and was a werebear. Also curious if the hanging stomachs with the physics active might come over from the other mod. I can only guess at to how much of a headache it is to script these mods. Though just started playing with this one and have been enjoying it.
TalonVague
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:44 am

TalonVague wrote:Greetings! I am not sure if this was asked before. But I was curious, if the might eventually have the larger stomachs attacked to things like werewolves or if someone modded more and was a werebear. Also curious if the hanging stomachs with the physics active might come over from the other mod. I can only guess at to how much of a headache it is to script these mods. Though just started playing with this one and have been enjoying it.

Hello there i have gotten bellies through bodyslide working with the humanoid races, but everytime i try to build any bodies of non player race type, they show up really wierd and stretched ingame.As for physics i don't know to set stuff like that up.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Stega » Wed May 29, 2019 12:59 pm

I am having trouble with The mod idk if i installed it correctly or not but whenever i launch the game is loads up and shows the dragon symbol and immediately closes itself. I Only have UnifiedDevourmentPatch.esp SkyUI and SKSE Tester enabled.
Stega
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:18 pm

Stega wrote:I am having trouble with The mod idk if i installed it correctly or not but whenever i launch the game is loads up and shows the dragon symbol and immediately closes itself. I Only have UnifiedDevourmentPatch.esp SkyUI and SKSE Tester enabled.

UnifiefiedDevourmentpatch requires Devourment.esm
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Stega » Wed May 29, 2019 7:04 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
Stega wrote:I am having trouble with The mod idk if i installed it correctly or not but whenever i launch the game is loads up and shows the dragon symbol and immediately closes itself. I Only have UnifiedDevourmentPatch.esp SkyUI and SKSE Tester enabled.

Well I got it to finally launch with those two enabled but how do I get eaten or Eat someone? I dont see an option for either
Stega
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed May 29, 2019 8:49 pm

Stega wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:

Well I got it to finally launch with those two enabled but how do I get eaten or Eat someone? I dont see an option for either

You should have to save and quit then reload the file to get the basic fatal and nonfatal swallow abilities. ai should try eating you during combat, otherwise you can usually ask them to eat you if they like you at all (moving from a 0 neutral relation to a 1 or higher relationship.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShatteredSigma » Fri May 31, 2019 5:43 pm

How would I go about changing the dialogue options and responses? I'd love to add a lot more varied choices and responses but have very little programming experience, so I'm not sure where to start.
ShatteredSigma
New to the forum

Postby HarkonRedfield » Fri May 31, 2019 8:00 pm

All I can say about this mod - it is very good work, but I can't take my prisoner suit or I have immediate CTD... All I remember tho is when I start Alternate Start - I see no Mara statue and when I go to Riverwood, I see no stones :/ Any help?
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby Someone92 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:45 am

Galmar1313 wrote:In the version i'm working on right now i have added an mcm slider ingame so you can increase or decrease the belly size.

Will it also be possible to decrease it to such a degree to have no visual change?
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:54 am

Someone92 wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:In the version i'm working on right now i have added an mcm slider ingame so you can increase or decrease the belly size.

Will it also be possible to decrease it to such a degree to have no visual change?
If mean to make it so small that you cant see it then yes
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:59 am

ShatteredSigma wrote:How would I go about changing the dialogue options and responses? I'd love to add a lot more varied choices and responses but have very little programming experience, so I'm not sure where to start.

You don't need any programming experience to change the dialogue. All you need is the creation kit and there should be some tutorials regarding dialogue
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby HarkonRedfield » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:03 pm

I encountered new bugs... 1st is CTD when swallowing prey, 2nd is just changing all custom races into humans. Am I missing something?

I made a list of my mods... Maybe it will be useful for the help. I tried everything to fix it, but couldn't do a thing :c

FNIS Behavior
Fuz Ro Doh
INIGO V2_3-40960-2-3
One With Nature - Dynamic Animals and Creatures
OneTweak
PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions-58705-3-3
RaceCompatibility with fixes
The Paarthurnax Dilemma-18465-1-2-9
Unread Books Glow Unassigned
SkyUI
Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-3-1-7
TES5Edit 4_0_2-25859-4-0-2-1555041090
Lykaios - Playable Wolf Race - CBBE - UNP
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch Polskie dialogi i napisy
Furry Age of Skyrim - Main file
catsofskyrim-14379-1-31
Lungaris Main-37870-1-1
Playable Fox Race - Fennec-62176-1
Vaalsark Alpha 0-1-4-6-13561-0-1-4-6
Vukasin 0.2-56328-
Kygarra Alpha 0-1-0-2-61555-0-1-0-2
Skyrim Configuration Menu v1_0-30250-1-0
No Blood-36-1-3
Fog Mesh Remover-736
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version-32505-1-6
XP32 Maximum Skeleton
StrangerMod
devourment mod v.1

edit: It is sorted, not shown the mod order
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:11 am

HarkonRedfield wrote:I encountered new bugs... 1st is CTD when swallowing prey, 2nd is just changing all custom races into humans. Am I missing something?

I made a list of my mods... Maybe it will be useful for the help. I tried everything to fix it, but couldn't do a thing :c

FNIS Behavior
Fuz Ro Doh
INIGO V2_3-40960-2-3
OneTweak
SkyUI
catsofskyrim-14379-1-31
Lungaris Main-37870-1-1
Vukasin 0.2-56328-
No Blood-36-1-3
Fog Mesh Remover-736
XP32 Maximum Skeleton
StrangerMod
devourment mod v.1

First one could be related to a non-compatible skeleton. I have no idea on the second one. Do you play as male? If so then its problaby due to xp32 not being compatible for males
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby 20threeyears » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
HarkonRedfield wrote:I encountered new bugs... 1st is CTD when swallowing prey, 2nd is just changing all custom races into humans. Am I missing something?

FNIS Behavior
Fuz Ro Doh
INIGO V2_3-40960-2-3
OneTweak
SkyUI
catsofskyrim-14379-1-31
Lungaris Main-37870-1-1
Vukasin 0.2-56328-
No Blood-36-1-3
Fog Mesh Remover-736
XP32 Maximum Skeleton
StrangerMod
devourment mod v.1

First one could be related to a non-compatible skeleton. I have no idea on the second one. Do you play as male? If so then its problaby due to xp32 not being compatible for males

The fox race for definite is not compatible and needs to be tweaked for it, I'm not sure about the others. Other than that XP32 needs to be the extended edition and most likely load order adjustments. That's about it really.
20threeyears
New to the forum

Postby HarkonRedfield » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:12 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:First one could be related to a non-compatible skeleton. I have no idea on the second one. Do you play as male? If so then its problaby due to xp32 not being compatible for males

I did install 1.2 version of your mod and it worked almost perfectly! One issue is a bug when I talk to the people. They have furry body and human "mask" on human head. I wanted to use version with male guys talking in the belly, but when I swallowed someone for a test, he starts to move and he doesn't get eaten (non-lethally of course) - there is animation for shrinking, but even shrinking does not happen. Strange... Tomorrow I will work on the mod... Here will go my mod list in loading order if needed:

Skyrim
Update
Dawnguard
HearthFires
Skyrim Project Optimization
RaceCompatibility
devourment
FM-devourment
catsofskyrim
Furry Age of Skyrim
SkyUI
FNIS
One with nature
WotA-KygarraRace
LykaiosRace
Inigo
The Lungaris - rabbit-like race
FennecRace
Vukasin
UnreadBooksGlow
The Paarthurnax Dillema
WotA - VaalsarkRace
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Devourment Female and Male Patch
Devourment-DialogueModExample
Devourment-EventHandlerModExample

I am still trying to fix the issue, so my posts are quite irregular.
HarkonRedfield
New to the forum

Postby Voreakin » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:16 pm

From what i've seen the vore dialouge mods can cause issues with the latest version of The Female and Male patch. The body issues sound like a conflict between body mods. Your best bet would be debugging with Mod Organizer so you can see which files overwrite each other.
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game